Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Dr. Dre Heard This And Was Like Whoa! (kurombe Kush Remix By S.l.i.m) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dr. Dre Heard This And Was Like Whoa! (kurombe Kush Remix By S.l.i.m) (2308 Views)

Poll: This Song should be?

Flushed: 12% (1 vote)
Rushed: 87% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Ice Cube Disses Kanye, Eminem, Jay-z, Dr Dre And Everyone In New Song. / NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats / Rap: Diss Lines That Make You Go Whoa! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Dre Heard This And Was Like Whoa! (kurombe Kush Remix By S.l.i.m) by frijos1: 10:17am On Mar 02, 2011
Ok so now that the thread title has brought you here LOL  grin Pls take time out to check out this Kush remix by SLIM. Slim is a very talented hip-hop artiste based in Lagos. Truth be told, this dude is ill with the flows. I've listened to him on several joints at the studio and i'm impressed. He is up-coming but from what i've heard so far, i'm sure he'll give the top cats in the industry a run for their money. Please download this mixtape material and drop your comments here. Peace!

Ofoka oya na this is the joint i was telling you about on phone o. Lalaboiy, Tosin, swaggapee, rapjunkie everybody oya na let's do this.

Next up is Black and Yellow Remix! it's Fiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! cool

http://www.4shared.com/audio/Z1l7N2hI/KUROMBE_THAT_NIGGA_SLIM__XCLUS.html
Re: Dr. Dre Heard This And Was Like Whoa! (kurombe Kush Remix By S.l.i.m) by frijos1: 10:24am On Mar 02, 2011
Did I hear you say this is the best Kush remix thus far? grin

Nairalanders ya'll pls let's support this raw talent called Slim. Let the word spread like wild fire!

Dat Nigga Slim is Ill!

Black and Yellow remake coming shortly ya'll, peace !

Ofoka where ya @! cool
Re: Dr. Dre Heard This And Was Like Whoa! (kurombe Kush Remix By S.l.i.m) by frijos1: 10:27am On Mar 02, 2011
Your comments needed pls, anyhow let's know. what do u think shud be added or taken away from this joint. Left to me this joint is conjied up to that level where, grin
Re: Dr. Dre Heard This And Was Like Whoa! (kurombe Kush Remix By S.l.i.m) by hevysomtin(m): 1:42pm On Mar 02, 2011
really nice! Kurombeeeeeeee! kiss
Re: Dr. Dre Heard This And Was Like Whoa! (kurombe Kush Remix By S.l.i.m) by hevysomtin(m): 1:43pm On Mar 02, 2011
me think wack emcees on nairaland shud kurombeeeeeeeeee lol grin
Re: Dr. Dre Heard This And Was Like Whoa! (kurombe Kush Remix By S.l.i.m) by hevysomtin(m): 1:46pm On Mar 02, 2011
who are the wack emcees here, oya start naming o grin

1. lalaboi
Re: Dr. Dre Heard This And Was Like Whoa! (kurombe Kush Remix By S.l.i.m) by 04kaa: 2:31pm On Mar 02, 2011
hevysomtin:

who are the wack emcees here, oya start naming o grin

1. lalaboi

trouble sleep iyanga wan wake am,, have u heard of hevysomtin vs lalaboi part 1? grin grin
Re: Dr. Dre Heard This And Was Like Whoa! (kurombe Kush Remix By S.l.i.m) by BENJAMZ: 2:35pm On Mar 02, 2011
who are the wack emcees here, oya start naming o

1. lalaboi
grin grin grin grin lala wack like him papa
Re: Dr. Dre Heard This And Was Like Whoa! (kurombe Kush Remix By S.l.i.m) by pwiz(m): 3:21pm On Mar 02, 2011
BENJAMZ:

grin grin grin grin lala wack like him papa
hehehehe lipsrsealed
Re: Dr. Dre Heard This And Was Like Whoa! (kurombe Kush Remix By S.l.i.m) by hevysomtin(m): 4:14pm On Mar 02, 2011
who else is wack here huh? did i hear you say, lipsrsealed

Lala i'm only playing o wink
Re: Dr. Dre Heard This And Was Like Whoa! (kurombe Kush Remix By S.l.i.m) by mr100: 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2011
the song is ok. i won't judge with this wether dat nigga slim is good or not but this is ok. nothing spectacular.
Re: Dr. Dre Heard This And Was Like Whoa! (kurombe Kush Remix By S.l.i.m) by 04kaa: 10:40am On Mar 03, 2011
@fri jos
check yahoomail of creme dela creame and reply now now
Re: Dr. Dre Heard This And Was Like Whoa! (kurombe Kush Remix By S.l.i.m) by frijos1: 12:15pm On Mar 03, 2011
alrihty boss!
Re: Dr. Dre Heard This And Was Like Whoa! (kurombe Kush Remix By S.l.i.m) by KakiP(m): 3:06pm On Mar 04, 2011
Its ok,the chorus is nice.
Re: Dr. Dre Heard This And Was Like Whoa! (kurombe Kush Remix By S.l.i.m) by omolin: 8:05pm On Mar 06, 2011
this is truly nice. frijos post some more songs from that nigga slim pls.
Re: Dr. Dre Heard This And Was Like Whoa! (kurombe Kush Remix By S.l.i.m) by frijos(m): 3:01pm On May 15, 2011
That nigga slim is the next on the menu. cool

(1) (Reply)

Download Mp3 Afose (comand Tone) By Rudy Omoibile @ Prettyloaded..com / VIDEO: Burna Boy – On The Low MP4. / Where In The World Is Idris Abdulkareem!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.