Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Young beautiful Nigerian Police woman Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Young beautiful Nigerian Police woman Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos (5634 Views)

Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos / Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday Today With Cute Photos / Teebillz Tunji Balogun Celebrates His Birthday Today With Cute Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young beautiful Nigerian Police woman Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by NazoTimes(m): 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2020
Birthdays are a very important part of our social lives, they mark the beginning of a new age in our lives and serve as a time for one to reflect on his or her ups and downs doing their previous age.

A lavishly beautiful officer with the Nigerian police Force, identified as Faith Jacobs have shared beautiful photos of hereself on Instagram page to celebrate her birthday.

The young beautiful officer of the law posted the adorable photos online some days ago to celebrate an additional age in her life.

Faith Jacobs is referred to by many as the most beautiful police woman in Nigeria with many write ups about her on different platforms including Opera news.

Friends and well wishers also took to the comments section to shower happy birthday wishes on the celebrating officer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young beautiful Nigerian Police woman Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by Goldp5988(f): 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2020
HBD , beautiful lady

2 Likes

Re: Young beautiful Nigerian Police woman Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by Freestainworld(m): 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
cute lady, HBD
Re: Young beautiful Nigerian Police woman Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by Vyzz: 2:47pm On Sep 29, 2020
Oga's food

2 Likes

Re: Young beautiful Nigerian Police woman Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by Kriss216: 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2020
There’s nothing beautiful about Nigeria Police and their Officers!

2 Likes

Re: Young beautiful Nigerian Police woman Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by NazoTimes(m): 3:02pm On Sep 29, 2020
Vyzz:
Oga's food
Who come be Oga's water
Re: Young beautiful Nigerian Police woman Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by TThhoorr: 3:02pm On Sep 29, 2020
Beautiful in skin the heart like the uniform she's wearing there's nothing beautiful with this government owned kidnappers that's why I never felt sorry for anything bad that happens to them if e pain you EFF,YOU,SEE,KAY U

2 Likes

Re: Young beautiful Nigerian Police woman Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by NazoTimes(m): 3:20pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kriss216:
Not every Officer is bad
Re: Young beautiful Nigerian Police woman Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by NazoTimes(m): 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2020
TThhoorr:
Beautiful in skin the heart like the uniform she's wearing there's nothing beautiful with this government owned kidnappers that's why I never felt sorry for anything bad that happens to them if e pain you EFF,YOU,SEE,KAY U
Somebody's girlfriend is standing on this table you are shaking
Re: Young beautiful Nigerian Police woman Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by TThhoorr: 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2020
NazoTimes:

Somebody's girlfriend is standing on this table you are shaking
Seems like e pain you baba no be my fault na them cause am open a thread on bad experience with naija ekelebe may people share their stories of extortion you'll be surprise it will be the most longest thread here the Good ones among them can't be more than 0.2% I know someone fit slap me say the percentage too much
Re: Young beautiful Nigerian Police woman Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by ifejobi84754: 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2020
:Oga's foodstuffs Who come be Oga's sewage

1 Like

Re: Young beautiful Nigerian Police woman Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by NazoTimes(m): 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2020
ifejobi84754:
:Oga's foodstuffs Who come be Oga's sewage
Madoo
Re: Young beautiful Nigerian Police woman Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by NazoTimes(m): 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2020
TThhoorr:

Seems like e pain you baba no be my fault na them cause am open a thread on bad experience with naija ekelebe may people share their stories of extortion you'll be surprise it will be the most longest thread here the Good ones among them can't be more than 0.2% I know someone fit slap me say the percentage too much
Why e go pain me
Re: Young beautiful Nigerian Police woman Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2020
See as her mouth be like person wey dey collect bribe

3 Likes

Re: Young beautiful Nigerian Police woman Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by NazoTimes(m): 7:19pm On Sep 29, 2020
Goldp5988:
HBD , beautiful lady
Beautiful indeed
Re: Young beautiful Nigerian Police woman Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by virginprincess(f): 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kriss216:
When will you ever say something reasonable on this forum.
Re: Young beautiful Nigerian Police woman Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by Kriss216: 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2020
virginprincess:
When will you ever say something reasonable on this forum.
The day you recover your lost body counts.

1 Like

Re: Young beautiful Nigerian Police woman Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
cheesy Faith! I am under arrest.
Re: Young beautiful Nigerian Police woman Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by Openbusiness: 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2020
Nothing special, just too much filter and make up like masquerade. See natural fine girls police below,

Re: Young beautiful Nigerian Police woman Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by femi4: 5:39am On Sep 30, 2020
Ounje IG
Re: Young beautiful Nigerian Police woman Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by NazoTimes(m): 8:12am On Sep 30, 2020
femi4:
Ounje IG
Wow that's a lot of work she's got there

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Very Beautiful And Endowed Kenya Big Bum Socialite Vera Goes Fully Nak"ed / 7 Photos That Proves Adekunle Gold Is Nigeria's King Of Photoshop / Smash Or Pass: Lady Gaga Puts Underboobs On Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.