Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition (28007 Views)

Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts / JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches / Edo's Ikponmwosa Kingsley Osamede Wins National Essay Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition by Built2last: 8:42pm On Sep 29, 2020
This is Miss Favour Fabian Chiekezi.

She is the winner of The National Essay Competition, Junior Secondary School category, organized by the Independent Corrupt Practices and other related offences Commission (ICPC)

Favour is from Irete, Owerri West LGA of Imo State.

She was recently received by President Buhari and was given an Award of Honour and other prizes.

Her School, Mountain Crest Schools, also received an award at the event. The awards were received by the proprietor of the school, Deaconess Akudo Okafor.

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition by chybuzky(m): 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2020
Nice one

Congra2lation keep it up

26 Likes

Re: Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition by Samakus(m): 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2020
If I tell you that Favour amaka, don't doubt me. In fact, let me say my mind, umunnem ndi Igbo amaka bikonu

158 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition by Freestainworld(m): 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2020
Congratulations Chikezie

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition by ElexObi1: 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2020
Real beauty and brain

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition by BestGospelMusic: 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2020
Congratulations

13 Likes

Re: Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition by Goldp5988(f): 9:03pm On Sep 29, 2020
Congratulations chi

19 Likes

Re: Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition by Hambivert: 9:12pm On Sep 29, 2020
Favour, from me to you, I sparogatively say

Congratulobia!

Igbo Amaka

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition by Texman21: 9:34pm On Sep 29, 2020
Imagine getting 13/50 for 2500 words i have been busting my brain to think how that score came into existence.English teachers and giving marks like you begged for it mtchewww angry

8 Likes

Re: Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition by Ahamefuna0001(m): 10:13pm On Sep 29, 2020
I love and admire smart kids. Baba God pls bless me with them

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition by manuel4real(m): 10:17pm On Sep 29, 2020
All I have to say is IGBO AMAKA

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition by Built2last: 10:35pm On Sep 29, 2020
lalasticlala I know you are not enemy of progress

1 Like

Re: Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition by kiddkash(m): 11:59pm On Sep 29, 2020
Nigeria has talent but some people wants to destroy it.

I don't blame the IPOB, they want to save themselves before the ship sinks

hope they'll nurture diswan

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition by Orire01(m): 1:39am On Sep 30, 2020
Congrats!

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on my signature
Re: Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition by Tedpgrass: 1:55am On Sep 30, 2020
Congrats to the young lady...

Quite nice of Mr President to be at the awards ceremony..
Hopefully this visual helps to inspire the younger generation to work hard, stay legit and aspire high!! Without having to be sexualized in the process!

5 Likes

Re: Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition by midolian(m): 6:01am On Sep 30, 2020
we no go hear word again..

If na Anambra news now, you go see them hide for their shell Or make them dey preach shun Tribalism...

yeye!

1 Like

Re: Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition by TheManofTomorrow(m): 7:07am On Sep 30, 2020
As usual, an avenue for them demented would resort to tribe bashing and name-calling.
So much for one Nigeria. sad

A hearty congratulations to the girl. I hope other youngsters like her can take a cue and aim high above the heavens.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 30, 2020
Samakus:
If I tell you that Favour amaka, don't doubt me. In fact, let me say my mind, umunnem ndi Igbo amaka bikonu

Imo State Amaka
wink
Re: Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition by vykdevil: 8:13am On Sep 30, 2020
i. g. b. o amaka

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition by Danzakidakura(m): 9:00am On Sep 30, 2020
Samakus:
if Buhari have his way he would have substitute her name to one Saadatu Umar mialafiya. The man is evil

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition by Mayng01(m): 9:15am On Sep 30, 2020
Well done
Re: Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:16am On Sep 30, 2020
Biafran Amaka

Say no to Tinubu
Say no to Yellowba presidency

grin

4 Likes

Re: Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition by BanMeAndFaceDWr: 9:16am On Sep 30, 2020
Good girl wink
Re: Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition by AmazingELixir: 9:16am On Sep 30, 2020
grin grin grin

If Buhari had his way ...the winner would have been Aisha Yusuf, unfortunately he can't rig diswan north_ward

Unrepentant nepotist

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition by crossfm: 9:16am On Sep 30, 2020
Shine on,the sky is your starting point.

I don't have anything against BBN,but I think the private sectors and the government should do more in sponsoring projects like this.

Even if its not up to 75m,let is be substantial so that ,"school na scam" slogan will not become fact in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition by Niceman4u(m): 9:17am On Sep 30, 2020
A big congratulations, Favour.
This is encouraging.
Re: Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:18am On Sep 30, 2020
eazylion01:
For sale! Giveaway price 30k.

This dead system grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition by Munachisom95(f): 9:18am On Sep 30, 2020
G

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Federal Poly Oko Students Charge Their Phones (Photo) / This Year's JAMB Is Very HARD / JAMB Releases Matriculation List. How Undergraduates Can Check Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.