Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,121 members, 7,845,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Daddyfreeze Disagrees With Pst Enenche On Rebuking Church Elders-ye Are Not Gods - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddyfreeze Disagrees With Pst Enenche On Rebuking Church Elders-ye Are Not Gods (883 Views)

EndSARS: Pastor Enenche On Protest 'Nigerians Have Been Keeping Quiet For Long' / Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches / Paul Enenche On Leah Sharibu: Enough Of The Bloodshed In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddyfreeze Disagrees With Pst Enenche On Rebuking Church Elders-ye Are Not Gods by genkins(m): 9:19pm On Sep 29, 2020
Controversial OAP Daddyfreeze has slammed pastor Paul Enenche on his submission of not rebuking elders when they are wrong.
He made his position known in his teachings on "judge not,correcting elders and leaders in church".
Pastor Paul Enenche is the Senior Pastor of Dunamis International Church worldwide.Earlier last week,Pastor Enenche released a video titled "the virtue and culture of honour-when elders are wrong" where he posited that elders should not be rebuked publicly if they are wrong.He warned that kingdom matters should not be discussed in public.That if an elder is wrong,christians should rather pray for him or leave God to take him out himself.

Daddyfreeze in a response to the videos cited several scriptures like 1st Timothy 5:20 countering and disagreeing with the position of Pst Paul Enenche that praying for church elders to repent is unscriptural for christians.Christians should rebuke/criticize church elders but not harshly

2 timothy 3:16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,17 so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

watch Pst Enenche's Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgq83o9xpc0

Watch Daddyfreeze's Videos 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D8Wgm6Ilw0

Watch Daddyfreeze's Video 2

Re: Daddyfreeze Disagrees With Pst Enenche On Rebuking Church Elders-ye Are Not Gods by Friendlyjoe: 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2020
Beside critisizing men of God what else is Freeze's work? Or impart to humanity.

1 Like

Re: Daddyfreeze Disagrees With Pst Enenche On Rebuking Church Elders-ye Are Not Gods by BestGospelMusic: 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2020
How can you claim to love God and not love your neighbor. Same applies to respect.
Re: Daddyfreeze Disagrees With Pst Enenche On Rebuking Church Elders-ye Are Not Gods by Righteousness89(m): 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2020
Always Twisting the Bible and gathering young men and ladies to send to Hell!

If you Soul Matters to you, Flee From Freeze!
Freeze has Nothing valuable to your Soul in Eternity

Flee Fables and Nonessentials! Sort out your Life with Jesus Christ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddyfreeze Disagrees With Pst Enenche On Rebuking Church Elders-ye Are Not Gods by Ever8090: 9:38pm On Sep 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
are you referring to pastor Enoche of freeze?..if it is pastor Eneche then you are right but if it is freeze then you are wrong.
The word of God will always be right above whomever you choose to worship or believe rather than God.
The Bible passage as quoted by daddy freeze is so correct and in disagreement with what your Daddy G.o said.
It is high pastors worshiping amount church goears stops so that we can understand the message ofthe creator better...

7 Likes

Re: Daddyfreeze Disagrees With Pst Enenche On Rebuking Church Elders-ye Are Not Gods by Righteousness89(m): 9:38pm On Sep 29, 2020
[s]
Ever8090:
are you referring to pastor Enoche of freeze?..if it is pastor Eneche then you are right but if it is freeze then you are wrong.
The word of God will always be right above whomever you choose to worship or believe rather than God.
The Bible passage as quoted by daddy freeze is so correct and in disagreement with what your Daddy G.o said.
It is high pastors worshiping amount church goears stops so that we can understand the message ofthe creator better...
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddyfreeze Disagrees With Pst Enenche On Rebuking Church Elders-ye Are Not Gods by Ever8090: 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]
na you Sabi..you think say I be the type wey the accept all trash that comes out of just anyone that claims to be the mouth piece of God?

8 Likes

Re: Daddyfreeze Disagrees With Pst Enenche On Rebuking Church Elders-ye Are Not Gods by Righteousness89(m): 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
[s]
Ever8090:
na you Sabi..you think say I be the type wey the accept all trash that comes out of just anyone that claims to be the mouth piece of God?
[/s]
Re: Daddyfreeze Disagrees With Pst Enenche On Rebuking Church Elders-ye Are Not Gods by Madibah(m): 9:49pm On Sep 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

Your posts always makes me laugh
Your thinking is too narrow
With no destination

5 Likes

Re: Daddyfreeze Disagrees With Pst Enenche On Rebuking Church Elders-ye Are Not Gods by Righteousness89(m): 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2020
[s]
Madibah:

Your posts always makes me laugh
Your thinking is too narrow
With no destination
[/s]

Are u Tired being an Impersonator?

An Impersonator can only Represent his Father the devil..

I don't Expect less from you.
?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddyfreeze Disagrees With Pst Enenche On Rebuking Church Elders-ye Are Not Gods by Madibah(m): 9:57pm On Sep 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

Are u Tired being an Impersonator?

An Impersonator can only Represent his Father the devil..

I don't Expect less from you.
?

I'm here with you bro
I'm representing the fact

And the word impersonation means what ?
Impersonating you?
When I have clients to deal with
I no get time bro

It's been a while I saw them seff
Those guys they gimmie joy

2 Likes

Re: Daddyfreeze Disagrees With Pst Enenche On Rebuking Church Elders-ye Are Not Gods by Righteousness89(m): 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2020
Madibah:

I'm here with you bro
I'm representing the fact

And the word impersonation means what ?
Impersonating you?
When I have clients to deal with
I no get time bro

I see all the Nonsense you young guys do Here and I feel Pity for you..

You think you Discrediting Righteousness by Representing falsehood?

You think it's me you are doing!

If you Have Understanding of Life you will see that you are using your Hands to Rope yourself into things you can't understand..

I pray God has Mercy on you, because if he doesn't it will be so Terrible..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddyfreeze Disagrees With Pst Enenche On Rebuking Church Elders-ye Are Not Gods by CodeTemplar: 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2020
Noise making Freeze again?
Re: Daddyfreeze Disagrees With Pst Enenche On Rebuking Church Elders-ye Are Not Gods by ublight: 10:06pm On Sep 29, 2020
righteousness89 I am waiting for your comment o.
Re: Daddyfreeze Disagrees With Pst Enenche On Rebuking Church Elders-ye Are Not Gods by CodeTemplar: 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
BestGospelMusic:
How can you claim to love God and not love your neighbor. Same applies to respect.
What if my neighbor is after me? I should also respect his right to be after me?
Re: Daddyfreeze Disagrees With Pst Enenche On Rebuking Church Elders-ye Are Not Gods by Madibah(m): 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

I see all the Nonsense you young guys do Here and I feel Pity for you..

You think it's me you are doing!

If you Have Understanding you will see that you are using your Hands to Rope yourself into things you can't understand..

I pray God has Mercy on you, because if he doesn't it will be so Terrible..

I'm not a young boy ..
Check well.
I graduated 6years back
I gat 2kids and expecting one soon
Ill be 30 anytime soon
I got a lotta to cater for

And I teach in federal government college ijanikin
For more information

4 Likes

Re: Daddyfreeze Disagrees With Pst Enenche On Rebuking Church Elders-ye Are Not Gods by CodeTemplar: 10:14pm On Sep 29, 2020
Friendlyjoe:
Beside critisizing men of God what else is Freeze's work? Or impart to humanity.
He just opposes aimlessly and wrongly. He quotes scriptures out of context and only bothers about matching keyword from verses to keywords of the topic of discussion.

1 Like

Re: Daddyfreeze Disagrees With Pst Enenche On Rebuking Church Elders-ye Are Not Gods by Righteousness89(m): 10:14pm On Sep 29, 2020
Madibah:

I'm not a young boy ..
Check well.
I graduated 6years back
I gat 2kids and expecting one soon
Ill be 30 anytime soon
I got a lotta to cater for

And I teach in federal government college ijanikin
For more information

So you have all these and you still lack Understanding?

I Admonish you to go make Peace with God..
it's a Fearful thing to fall into the Hands of God..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddyfreeze Disagrees With Pst Enenche On Rebuking Church Elders-ye Are Not Gods by CodeTemplar: 10:15pm On Sep 29, 2020
Madibah:

I'm not a young boy .. Check well. I graduated 6years back I gat 2kids and expecting one soon Ill be 30 anytime soon I got a lotta to cater for
And I teach in federal government college ijanikin For more information
I hope your kids don't reason like you do?

2 Likes

Re: Daddyfreeze Disagrees With Pst Enenche On Rebuking Church Elders-ye Are Not Gods by Madibah(m): 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2020
CodeTemplar:
I hope your kids don't reason like you do?

I don't reason like my father
So I don't expect my children to reason like me
I hope they reason beyond mine
And I hope they reason with understanding

Merci

4 Likes

Re: Daddyfreeze Disagrees With Pst Enenche On Rebuking Church Elders-ye Are Not Gods by Madibah(m): 10:26pm On Sep 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

Understanding goes beyond religion
God never created religion
Religion was created by human

I pray to God in the way I believe
And he has been faithful

6 Likes

Re: Daddyfreeze Disagrees With Pst Enenche On Rebuking Church Elders-ye Are Not Gods by desiredhome: 2:04am On Sep 30, 2020
Friendlyjoe:
You mean to say apart from his crictizing conmen using God's name to defruad guilible Nigerians?

Daddy Freeze has opened so many blindfolded eyes.....if you know you know

4 Likes

Re: Daddyfreeze Disagrees With Pst Enenche On Rebuking Church Elders-ye Are Not Gods by Kobojunkie: 2:10am On Sep 30, 2020
Friendlyjoe:
Calling out the foolishness that is your so-called men of God? undecided undecided

I mean, again, Freeze is right is telling this one to shut up. The same Jesus Christ that said. "Judge not, less thou be Judged" also went on to say that something along the lines of "By their fruits, ye shall know them." What do you call that? Isn't that the same as JUDGING, even if by their fruits... is that not same as Judging them in the end? undecided

It is not enough to pretend to read the English language. Comprehension is key and Context is King! Anyone who wishes to live in Obedience of Jesus Christ and thinks or believes that he is not to judge the acts and deeds of men, particularly that of men who pretend they come in the name of God, is simply looking to put an eternal noose around his/her neck.

It is better to die an unbeliever (the body and soul simply perish /returns to dust from whence it came, upon death) than to die a foolish "believer" i.e. goat. Unbelievers simply seize to exist after death(there is no eternity for them) but anyone who believes but allows self to be deceived by the lies of men will spend eternity regretting it.

2 Likes

Re: Daddyfreeze Disagrees With Pst Enenche On Rebuking Church Elders-ye Are Not Gods by petra1(m): 4:52am On Sep 30, 2020
Dadfy freeze is just exercising Pride ..
When Handkerchief was taken from the body of Paul to heal the sick why dont you call that idolizing the man of God .

Firstly Paul was an apostle. Its takes a man of God to correct another Man of God. .
Secondly you corrext or rebuke where you have authority. I e under your jurisdiction. Paul Rebuked Peter Bcause Paul was the Pastor of the church. It is different from Church members rebukinng Pastor. Peter was a visitor and he laid an open bad example. The correction was important for Peter and the brethren .

Those who capitalize on paul and peter issue to unsult ministers are only following their fleshly lust. It is unscriptural.
Re: Daddyfreeze Disagrees With Pst Enenche On Rebuking Church Elders-ye Are Not Gods by Thecreatorx: 6:18am On Sep 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

God isn't a violent intemperate person like you who goes around wailing like a child and striking comments from wise people who have broken the dirty chains of ignorance! You claim to be "African" but your Jesus is Italian.
Round of applause for your confusion my boy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddyfreeze Disagrees With Pst Enenche On Rebuking Church Elders-ye Are Not Gods by delkuf(m): 6:44am On Sep 30, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Calling out the foolishness that is your so-called men of God? undecided undecided

I mean, again, Freeze is right is telling this one to shut up. The same Jesus Christ that said. "Judge not, less thou be Judged" also went on to say that something along the lines of "By their fruits, ye shall know them." What do you call that? Isn't that the same as JUDGING, even if by their fruits... is that not same as Judging them in the end? undecided

It is not enough to pretend to read the English language. Comprehension is key and Context is King! Anyone who wishes to live in Obedience of Jesus Christ and thinks or believes that he is not to judge the acts and deeds of men, particularly that of men who pretend they come in the name of God, is simply looking to put an eternal noose around his/her neck.

It is better to die an unbeliever (the body and soul simply perish /returns to dust from whence it came, upon death) than to die a foolish "believer" i.e. goat. Unbelievers simply seize to exist after death(there is no eternity for them) but anyone who believes but allows self to be deceived by the lies of men will spend eternity regretting it.
Longest time my friend. How are you. hope you are good and have changed
Re: Daddyfreeze Disagrees With Pst Enenche On Rebuking Church Elders-ye Are Not Gods by donnie(m): 7:04am On Sep 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

If you Soul Matters to you, Flee From Freeze!
Freeze has Nothing valuable to your Soul in Eternity

Flee Fables and Nonessentials! Sort out your Life with Jesus Christ..

The only people telling fables are those who have made young people useless waiting for miracle from God because they give tithes. Money that could be used towards more productive ventures. It's those that turn men to weak effeminate beings instead of the brave worriors YAH made them.

It is those blind leaders that despise the commandments of YAH, and His SHABBATS that are leading many to their destruction.

2 Likes

Re: Daddyfreeze Disagrees With Pst Enenche On Rebuking Church Elders-ye Are Not Gods by genkins(m): 10:41am On Sep 30, 2020
donnie:

The only people telling fables are those who have made young people useless waiting for miracle from God because they give tithes. Money that could be used towards more productive ventures. It's those that turn men to weak effeminate beings instead of the brave worriors YAH made them.

It is those blind leaders that despise the commandments of YAH, and His SHABBATS that are leading many to their destruction.

Lol.. You have seen the light. Nigerians are mostly blind people

1 Like

Re: Daddyfreeze Disagrees With Pst Enenche On Rebuking Church Elders-ye Are Not Gods by jamesid29(m): 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2020
Freeze usually chooses the right topics but ends up mixing truths and heresy together for his own personal reinterpretation of the scriptures.

As they say, the easiest lies to believe are those that are sprinkled with half truths; His reading of the scriptures can/would lead those who follow it down a very strange/dangerous path.
Please be careful. Col 2:8
Re: Daddyfreeze Disagrees With Pst Enenche On Rebuking Church Elders-ye Are Not Gods by Kobojunkie: 5:57pm On Oct 02, 2020
delkuf:
Longest time my friend. How are you. hope you are good and have changed
I only change for God and God alone.

1 Like

Re: Daddyfreeze Disagrees With Pst Enenche On Rebuking Church Elders-ye Are Not Gods by Kobojunkie: 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
jamesid29:
Freeze usually chooses the right topics but ends up mixing truths and heresy together for his own personal reinterpretation of the scriptures.

As they say, the easiest lies to believe are those that are sprinkled with half truths; His reading of the scriptures can/would lead those who follow it down a very strange/dangerous path.
Please be careful. Col 2:8
What the heck are you rambling about? undecided
Re: Daddyfreeze Disagrees With Pst Enenche On Rebuking Church Elders-ye Are Not Gods by delkuf(m): 7:37pm On Oct 02, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I only change for God and God alone.
Yeah, that is what we are praying for. to be changed for God and God alone, not those your absurd believe

(1) (2) (Reply)

If U Were God, What Would U Have Done? / Contradictions In Watchtower Literature / Is Technology A Spiritual Invention (witchcraft)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.