Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

My Guy Must Trek - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Guy Must Trek (231 Views)

Ogbeni, My Guy When You Get Sense? When? That's What I Ask You My Friends. / My guy / My Guy Don Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Guy Must Trek by kastiell(m): 1:13am On Sep 30, 2020
About few before the BB Naija season 5 finale, one boy said that if LAYCON emerges as the winner he is going to Trek all the way from Abuja to Lagos, since LAYCON won't the grand price on Sunday we have not heard from the guy oooo...pleas ooo is he on his way to Lagos using his legedize benz or what
Anybody with information should let us know to know the next cause of action

Thanks

Re: My Guy Must Trek by marwanafrica: 5:59am On Sep 30, 2020
May God almighty heal him

(1) (Reply)

Only 25% of people have this skill - I will teach it to you! / Please I Need A Kidney Donor / 5 Practical Ways To Overcome Your Fears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.