Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,066 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Programming Assignment Help (will Pay For The Service) - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Programming Assignment Help (will Pay For The Service) (1508 Views)

I Urgently Need The Service Of An Excellent Web Developer / The Service Of A Progammer Is Needed / Help Needed With Java Project Urgently ( I Will Pay) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Programming Assignment Help (will Pay For The Service) by masoja: 12:51pm On Mar 02, 2011
I need help with

a small java program
HTML/PHP
Database Design
Visual Basic (using Visual Basic 6)

I have a few more assignments that I would like help doing and am even willing to pay for the service if anyone has time. My Email Add is Mark4east@yahoo.co.uk if you wanna email me or you could PM me here. Please do give me your mobile phone number that I might call you to arrange payment options and charges with you.

Thanks Bro's (greatest respect to the forum and founders. hope I am not breaking any rules by asking for help from my brothers and sisters here)
Re: Programming Assignment Help (will Pay For The Service) by gooboy(m): 1:28pm On Mar 02, 2011
Ok bros I tink I can help u on this, but I hvt kno wat extly u wnt the programe to do. U can call me on this number 01-9549333.
Re: Programming Assignment Help (will Pay For The Service) by luzoma: 2:42pm On Mar 02, 2011
call 08069524047 now!
Re: Programming Assignment Help (will Pay For The Service) by naijaswag1: 8:18pm On Mar 03, 2011
You are within the law.No rules broken.If my people before me have not suffixed for java.I am game.I hope that you are the Museve-Lover Zimbabwe lover on Facebook.I added you with name "ThankGod".
Re: Programming Assignment Help (will Pay For The Service) by masoja: 3:42pm On Mar 04, 2011
thank you guys. looking forward to working with you

(1) (Reply)

Result Case: Academic Result Checker/management System / New Nairaland Is Out At Last! / Web Programmer Needed in Ojodu, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.