Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

What Does It Takes To Maintain A Flat Tummy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Does It Takes To Maintain A Flat Tummy (2703 Views)

15 Tips To Maintain A Healthy Skin / Sexy Flat Tummy / Tricks For Getting A Flat Tummy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Takes To Maintain A Flat Tummy by Ollybiz(f): 2:58pm On Mar 02, 2011
Am still single not married yet that keep me worries alot about my big tummy. My tummy shoot out after any meals like a pregnant woman, it is embarrassing at time when my friends or colleague touched my tummy and asked "what have you eaten or you are pregnant? (i just wonder how my tummy will looks like if am pregnant) i will appreciate your advice on what to do to keep the tummy Flat
Re: What Does It Takes To Maintain A Flat Tummy by Bonaqua: 12:02pm On Apr 08, 2011
I think just eat small portion of ur meals,do some exercises,n control ur desire 2 eat.eat only when u r hungry n stop b4 u r full, exercise 3x per week
Re: What Does It Takes To Maintain A Flat Tummy by ethereal(f): 12:10pm On Apr 09, 2011
Also avoid fizzy & carbonated drinks like d plague.,drink lots of water,also practise tummy tucking exercises 4 most part of d day even during work.D key is Consistency & Patience.Most importantly dear, luv yourself!
Re: What Does It Takes To Maintain A Flat Tummy by obowunmi(m): 4:50pm On Apr 09, 2011
Good advice so far.
Re: What Does It Takes To Maintain A Flat Tummy by Getprops: 8:43pm On Apr 10, 2011
body magic helps, works like magic.
Re: What Does It Takes To Maintain A Flat Tummy by samantha85: 12:11pm On Apr 11, 2011
read this 3 day diet
Re: What Does It Takes To Maintain A Flat Tummy by Ollybiz(f): 1:53pm On Apr 20, 2011
thanks for your advice

Getprops:

body magic helps, works like magic.

Body Magic. hw does it works?
Re: What Does It Takes To Maintain A Flat Tummy by obowunmi(m): 3:31pm On Apr 20, 2011
Body magic is like a tummy tightener ? abi ?
Re: What Does It Takes To Maintain A Flat Tummy by Trac: 9:55pm On Apr 26, 2011
No! This is not the case of exercise. Seems you have a clogged and slow digestive system. The food in your system gets rancid and problems begin to occur. I don't know if you are having constipations every now and then or gas bloats. If none, it's still all good. You are going to do have to do some detox using natural vegetable capsules. I am referring to nutriceuticals, not pharmaceuticals. If you eat 3kg of food, you should pass 3kg of waste in the lavatory. Your body only uses the energy from the food and not the material itself.

When done, you will need to flora/probiotics. What this does is to replenish the good bacteria in your system because you are low on it. This then balances the ratio of good bacteria to bad, thus outnumbering the bad. You'll have a healthy colon and a good digestive health. If you are into eating processed foods, you need to stop it.
Re: What Does It Takes To Maintain A Flat Tummy by Wisegee: 2:06pm On Apr 27, 2011
Eat more of light foods. Fruits and vegetables fill your tommy, reducing your craving for solid food while giving you little or no calories. Go for them. Again stay in well ventillated places as lack of ventillation cause foods in your tommy to ferment resulting in excess gas accumulation which stretch the stomach. Drink plenty of water and do a little press up exercise daily. Wish you luck as they have worked for me.
Re: What Does It Takes To Maintain A Flat Tummy by Getprops: 3:44pm On May 17, 2011
for those who are interested in body magic, pls call me on 07037436347

(1) (Reply)

Warning: Bitter Kola Is Not A Cure For Ebola / Green World Compound Marrow Powder / Live Long And Healthy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.