Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,107 members, 7,849,451 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:51 PM

Ooni Of Ife Welcomes His First Son, With Olori Silekunola - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ooni Of Ife Welcomes His First Son, With Olori Silekunola (237 Views)

Omalizz C.e.o Felicitates With Olori Atuwatse I I I, Extends Birthday Wishes / People React As Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Son In Grand Style (see Photos) / See What Will Happen To Any Man Who Sleeps With Olori Wuraola Hence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Welcomes His First Son, With Olori Silekunola by OkporuRachel: 3:46pm On Sep 30, 2020
Re: Ooni Of Ife Welcomes His First Son, With Olori Silekunola by Jumlek2411: 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2020
Waoooooh, at last Arole Oba has emerged. Congratulations Arole Odua.

(1) (Reply)

Oh My God! Come And Hear An Amazing Voice Clip Of An Upcoming Gospel Artist / Top 4 Things Nobody Is Allowed To Do Or Say In The Presence Of The Queen Of Engl / Minimum Wage: Labour Insists On Strike As Meeting With Kwara Govt Ends In Deadlo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.