Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,357 members, 7,864,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals (64236 Views)

BBNaija: I Am Attracted To Cross - Angel Tells Biggie / BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar / Erica To Laycon: I’m Attracted To You, But Not Physically (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by lukaino(m): 5:23pm On Sep 30, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Probably, for him, he is one of those who believe Big is better. But guess what I wish him better

I saw what you did there grin
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by blingxx(m): 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2020
Queenlovely:
ozo disgrace igbo men

igbo men don't chase women,

women chase igbo men. go to every university in Nigeria half of the student has a rich sugar daddy who is igbo.

an igbo man weapon is his account balance.

what can ozo do when he can't flaunt wealth inside the big brother house.

he resorted to petting her.

because igbo men take good care of women

How this crap take relate with the thread now undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by bluefilm: 5:37pm On Sep 30, 2020
blingxx:

How this crap take relate with the thread now undecided

What she said is correct.

But I will like to say that Ozo really disgraced himself alone for being such a follow follow pussy boy.
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by Happy2020: 5:40pm On Sep 30, 2020
Idgaf what he says, he just wants to fvck and she is not someone that would have given him 2 minutes before this show.
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by kayttah(m): 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2020
dapsoneh:
On top 30million naira? BBnaija is not all about winners, its about being able to show the world what u are capable of doing. Where are Efe, Miracle, Katung and the rest today. Ebuka did not win but remains the most successful of all the housemates so far. Nengi doesn't need to even do runs to make it, she can model, she can be ambassador to various multinational companies and the rest. The exposure they all had is enough for anyone that can package himself to make it..
NB: i am not denying the fact that some of them do runs oooooo. Like some that will come and tell u some FANS bought them land in Banana island, bought them Range Rover as birthday gist, or bought the 7.5million naira worth of wrist watch in the present BUHARI'S Administration

https://twitter.com/Blxck_skinhead/status/1309431893390057473
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by gracechellar(f): 5:55pm On Sep 30, 2020
solmus:
cool

Facts!!!.... That girl is street smart same as Dorathy .. but Na Erica who isn't smart or disciplined people love more

Because Nengi no fvck Ozo live on national television them dey beef her

Crazy world. Most people celebrate mediocrity now
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by OdenKelechi(m): 6:00pm On Sep 30, 2020
oluwatosink:
Laycon is very Smart,See as e take convince us in liking her, where as we all know what she is grin grin grin

That's why we couldn't help but stan him.....Nigga is smart
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by cray91(m): 6:00pm On Sep 30, 2020
haha
Nazgul:
Based on my intellectual capacity and my vast knowledge technically and tentatively right from the beginning of times especially in the light of Ecclesiastes evolution, I have come to concrete definite and profound conclusion that I have nothing to say, Thank you. angry
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by EasyE25: 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2020
Queenlovely:
ozo disgrace igbo men

women chase igbo men. go to every university in Nigeria half of the student has a rich sugar daddy who is igbo.

Lolz... Igbo Men beg women with their money I can testify mbok, while my Akwa Ibom Men never pay for Sex ,Women follow us because they know we are good all round especially in bedmathics , Igbo men spend money on the girls in campus to maintain them for us and we Bleep them for free.....lolz
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by EMMY76: 6:08pm On Sep 30, 2020
Queenlovely:
ozo disgrace igbo men

Don't blame the young man too much the guy is obviously inexperienced in relationships according to him nengi is the first girl he fell in love with since he left secondary School. He has also said he has three sisters and that's why he doesn't want to play games with the feelings of ladies because he won't be happy if guys plays games with his sisters. From the look of things he is very sincere and also from a descent family but the problem is that he doesn't know when to accept no and move on.
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by craves(m): 6:18pm On Sep 30, 2020
dapsoneh:
On top 30million naira? BBnaija is not all about winners, its about being able to show the world what u are capable of doing. Where are Efe, Miracle, Katung and the rest today. Ebuka did not win but remains the most successful of all the housemates so far. Nengi doesn't need to even do runs to make it, she can model, she can be ambassador to various multinational companies and the rest. The exposure they all had is enough for anyone that can package himself to make it..
NB: i am not denying the fact that some of them do runs oooooo. Like some that will come and tell u some FANS bought them land in Banana island, bought them Range Rover as birthday gist, or bought the 7.5million naira worth of wrist watch in the present BUHARI'S Administration

Am just wondering what your own definition of success is. You think its every one that fancy showbiz life.

Oga you are seeing ebuka on TV is because he is privilege to anchor the show. It doesn't mean others ain't successful in what ever path they have chosen to follow. You have your face on screen don't implies success. There are many regular Nigerians running their own BIZ and ebukas money is not in any way near theirs, yet you don't see their faceels on tv

In all, its not every one that fancy showbiz life

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by Muftimenk: 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2020
EMMY76:

Don't blame the young man too much the guy is obviously inexperienced in relationships according to him nengi is the first girl he fell in love with since he left secondary School. He has also said he has three sisters and that's why he doesn't want to play games with the feelings of ladies because he won't be happy if guys plays games with his sisters. From the look of things he is very sincere and also from a descent family but the problem is that he doesn't know when to accept no and move on.
EIYYA LOVE IS BLIND
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by mikkywebs(m): 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2020
BBNaija is over. Don't go picking money. See how best you make it.

Write to dailyincompay [at] gmail dot com

Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by Neddyogu(m): 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2020
No go troway ur winnings on top big yansh oo
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by Forumobserver12(m): 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2020
Homoth:
O boy, Of Lay Lay don dy reveal his feelings, tbh, he and nengi would make a perfect couple, �

Match makers don come again oo, how did you come to such conclusion ?
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by ACxxxMAN: 6:25pm On Sep 30, 2020
Lavisha:

All na to shine her congo
That's it. It's a matter of time though. The girl appears to be sexually attracted to him too.
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by Forumobserver12(m): 6:40pm On Sep 30, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:
Love her or hate her, Nengi is a beautiful smart girl with lots of brain. Erica does not even come any close to the Bayelsan damsel.

If you're married to Erica's type and you ain't rich enough,trust me your next door rich neighbour is already servicing her !

Erica was attracted to just one guy while in Bbn house, is she supposed to deny herself the feeling she had for Kiddwaya because he's from a rich family? Was she in any relationship with Laycon prior to her situationship with Kid?

Vee personally asked Neo out but no one is talking about because the guy is not from a wealthy home, if the reversed were the case you will say the same thing about Vee...My point is that everything is not about money...
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2020
constant1960:
An average Yoruba man ho after yansh chikena
Shii, felt lyk u were describing me bt bro suck on my middle finger
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by stagger: 6:42pm On Sep 30, 2020
dapsoneh:

Miracle is doing very well as an aviator.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by Awoo88: 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2020
And for heaven self he handlers should make sure he never alter that disqualified again. He act like she don't exist.
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by jaxxy(m): 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2020
Lolz
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by yetty247(f): 7:01pm On Sep 30, 2020
CHY MALL E-COMMERCE

It is curently one of the top sustainable e-commerce business opportunity available for all countries.
CHY makes it possible for you to do a great business from the confort of your home and earn profit within 10-12day without REFERRALS.

CHY is the current business that is changing the world through e-commerce.... JOIN NOW

CHY PACKAGES & PROFIT EARNING

VIP 2 Total Pack cost: $140 (N53,200)
Every 10 days profit = $7 (N2,660).
Every Month profit = $21 (N7,900)..

VIP 3 Total Pack cost: $280 (N106,400)
Every 10 days profit = $14 (N5,320)
Every Month profit = $42.(N15,960)

VIP 4 Total Pack cost: $840 (N319,200)
Every 10 days profit = $42 (N15,960)
Every Month profit = $127 (N47,880)

VIP 5 Total Pack cost: $1680 (N638,400)
Every 10 days profit = $84 (N31,920)
Every Month profit = $252 (N95,760)

Exchange rate is $1 = N380
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by Abagworo(m): 7:06pm On Sep 30, 2020
Laycon be careful. That 30 million is nothing if you've not established stable income earning business. You will get better girls

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by Rawhumper(m): 7:11pm On Sep 30, 2020
[
Queenlovely i sight You dear...nne eh from what You just Said i no idi kodi sharp!

You Are right, Girls from other tribes like to Bleep Ibo Guys but they Call them P.Boys!!

As a fine guy,if u meet a Girl First Thing she will say are You an Ibo?

quote author=Queenlovely post=94473977]ozo disgrace igbo men

because igbo men take good care of women[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by eyinjuege: 7:24pm On Sep 30, 2020
dapsoneh:

Bisola is also another success story, though she had her acts together before BBN and was on the path to success already. BBN just hastened it. I think Laycon came in with same strategy, to showcase his talents. Winning was just a bonus for him.
Awa Fierce cheesy
I actually enjoy his music and think he will go far

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXQl33BdUHE

Hiphop hurrah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QROyvzFN8IQ

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by eddyslim(m): 7:40pm On Sep 30, 2020
4ckTOT0:
no mind the guy na unam ikot e be cheesy
Lol. Eyen Nyin.
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by Feggie3: 8:18pm On Sep 30, 2020
Angelfrost:

Fake ass that was bought and installed by his fellow man??! Really??!
You are a Compound FOOL!
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by Skyfornia(m): 8:19pm On Sep 30, 2020
solmus:
cool

Facts!!!.... That girl is street smart same as Dorathy .. but Na Erica who isn't smart or disciplined people love more

Because Nengi no fvck Ozo live on national television them dey beef her

So why Laycon wan die on top Erica matter? Laycon comment no bam jare...he is attracted to smart women but he was depressed because of Erica.
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by chaloskyx: 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2020
you better be attracted to Jesus because you see negi shes only attracte to your money (not you) and ensure she milks every penny from you so better be wise. no money no nnegi
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by Angelfrost(m): 8:23pm On Sep 30, 2020
Feggie3:
You are a Compound FOOL!

Yeah... And, you are a very WISE man!!! Now, fvck off!!!
Re: Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:34pm On Sep 30, 2020
Madibah:
The attraction is bcuz of yansh
Any other thing na lamba

Gbayi!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija Housemates Nominated For Eviction in Week 9 / BBNaija Mistakenly Shows Nina's Shower Time / Thin Tall Tony Mocks Bisola's Teeth & Body Size, Bisola Gives Epic Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.