Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,053 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

A Dsi Xl Flash Card From The Most Unusual Source - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / A Dsi Xl Flash Card From The Most Unusual Source (1854 Views)

Any New Story Mode Video In Mortal Kombat XL? / Mortal Kombat XL Announced For PS4 And Xbox One, PC Ignored / Free African Source File Game Made In Blender 3D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Dsi Xl Flash Card From The Most Unusual Source by cyberpsi(m): 4:45pm On Mar 02, 2011
Hi House, thought I'd share this bit of info with my dsi/dsi xl players in the house. So I've been looking for a flash card for my dsi xl for a while now. The ds/ds lite had the M3, R4 and CycloDS so i was looking for the DSi equivalent. Unfortunately my search proved unfruitful.

So i was stuck without a way of playing my favorite games on my DSi. Now, the only game card i had for my dsi xl was an 82in1 combo card. I've always wondered why there could be 82 games on one ds game card. Today curiosity got the best of me and i broke apart the game card. Lo and Behold, sitting on the game card was a 256MB micro SD card. I immediately replaced it with my 4gb memory card (i copied the contents from the 256mb of course) and copied some more roms onto it and it worked. So now i have a makeshift flash card for my DSi XL.

I'll try to upload pictures of this so you can have an idea of what I'm talking about

(1) (Reply)

Any Other Links To Download Pes 16 For Pc? / Downloaded Games for PS4,and Xbox one / I Want To Play Draught On Mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.