Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Agrochemicals Available - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agrochemicals Available (1141 Views)

Check in for your Agrochemicals / MUSHIGAN AGROCHEMICALS DISTRIBUTOR Deals in Insecticides, knapsack Sprayer etc.. / Agrochemicals For Sale At Affordable Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agrochemicals Available by ehinmowo: 2:35am On Oct 01, 2020
Hello great people. I am seeking agrochemical sellers across NIgeria for our products. Send a dm to discuss.

Re: Agrochemicals Available by ehinmowo: 2:36am On Oct 01, 2020
Contact me.

Re: Agrochemicals Available by realDan80(m): 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2020
A carton of relisate is how much?
Re: Agrochemicals Available by ehinmowo: 1:09am On Oct 04, 2020
realDan80:
A carton of relisate is how much?

Thank you for reaching out. I suppose you are talking about Glyphosate herbicide? We actually sell in higher volume. Not a carton.
Re: Agrochemicals Available by Nobody: 5:03am On Oct 05, 2020
Let's talk.
Am interested
Re: Agrochemicals Available by ehinmowo: 6:21am On Oct 05, 2020
Akama247:
Let's talk.
Am interested

Send me your WhatsApp number. pipsphere@gmail.com
Re: Agrochemicals Available by mickelkingz(m): 6:22am On Oct 05, 2020
contact and location
Re: Agrochemicals Available by realDan80(m): 12:11pm On Oct 05, 2020
ehinmowo:

Thank you for reaching out. I suppose you are talking about Glyphosate herbicide? We actually sell in higher volume. Not a carton.
Yes, glyphosate herbicides. I want to buy in high volume but need to know the price per carton
Re: Agrochemicals Available by ehinmowo: 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
realDan80:

Yes, glyphosate herbicides. I want to buy in high volume but need to know the price per carton

Please send your WhatsApp number to my email. I will let you know everything you want to know. pipsphere@gmail.com
Re: Agrochemicals Available by realDan80(m): 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2020
ehinmowo:

Please send your WhatsApp number to my email. I will let you know everything you want to know. pipsphere@gmail.com
If you can't give your price here, then forget it.
Re: Agrochemicals Available by ehinmowo: 3:16am On Oct 06, 2020
realDan80:
If you can't give your price here, then forget it.

Smiling. Bro I work with a conglomerate. No be shop business. And the discussion becomes reasonable when one is talking trucks and containers. If you are truly interested in doing business, let discuss as business people. I am sorry I can't engage in that act here. Since it's against your rule, it nice talking to you.
Re: Agrochemicals Available by realDan80(m): 6:39am On Oct 06, 2020
ehinmowo:

Smiling. Bro I work with a conglomerate. No be shop business. And the discussion becomes reasonable when one is talking trucks and containers. If you are truly interested in doing business, let discuss as business people. I am sorry I can't engage in that act here. Since it's against your rule, it nice talking to you.
Nothing is against my rule than inviting me over to watsapp when we are yet to discuss the rudimental aspects of the business - mind you fraudsters are everywhere and this approach is no different from their modus operandi. At least, it's expected that since you sell in trucks, you should state the number of cartons in such truck and how much it costs. That will help me determine the price per carton cos as businessman, I can't buy a truck without knowing what it costs per carton
Re: Agrochemicals Available by ehinmowo: 1:37pm On Oct 06, 2020
realDan80:

Nothing is against my rule than inviting me over to watsapp when we are yet to discuss the rudimental aspects of the business - mind you fraudsters are everywhere and this approach is no different from their modus operandi. At least, it's expected that since you sell in trucks, you should state the number of cartons in such truck and how much it costs. That will help me determine the price per carton cos as businessman, I can't buy a truck without knowing what it costs per carton

I asked us to chat because I will be able to give you all the information you need in a closed loop. Scammers don't jump on people. I don't know if you have worked in a corporate environment b4, every information is vital. And sometimes it might seems as if you are doing the right thing only to bounce back on you. If my approach seems illusive, forgive me.

Currently, we sell glyphosate (Glyspring our product's name) is 1050 Naira per liter. 12 liters per carton. A truck could be 1500 to 2500 depending on the capacity. We have RoundUp (another Glyphosate) at 1700 per liter, 12L per carton. Paraquat (Paracot) is 1200 per liter, 12L per carton. We have rice, soyabeans, fungi products. We also have various kinds of insecticides.

I blv the above we give u a guide. If you want to know more, including pictures, addresses, etc. We can talk.
Re: Agrochemicals Available by realDan80(m): 4:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
ehinmowo:

I asked us to chat because I will be able to give you all the information you need in a closed loop. Scammers don't jump on people. I don't know if you have worked in a corporate environment b4, every information is vital. And sometimes it might seems as if you are doing the right thing only to bounce back on you. If my approach seems illusive, forgive me.
Let's then connect on watsapp. 08033481602

Currently, we sell glyphosate (Glyspring our product's name) is 1050 Naira per liter. 12 liters per carton. A truck could be 1500 to 2500 depending on the capacity. We have RoundUp (another Glyphosate) at 1700 per liter, 12L per carton. Paraquat (Paracot) is 1200 per liter, 12L per carton. We have rice, soyabeans, fungi products. We also have various kinds of insecticides.

I blv the above we give u a guide. If you want to know more, including pictures, addresses, etc. We can talk.

(1) (Reply)

Your Grow Tents In Smaller Sizes / Cat Fish Fingerlings / Palm Oil Fractionation Plant For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.