Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) (77547 Views)

Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson / Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' / Chinny Ubak: "Kiss (Kizz) Daniel Impregnated Me. See Photos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by chukwuibuipob: 9:14am On Oct 01, 2020
sad Dey don Dey show face .with their downstream exploration

2 Likes

Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by Otisker(m): 9:14am On Oct 01, 2020
I feel she is not lying that coconut head boy fit do am

4 Likes

Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by Openbusiness: 9:14am On Oct 01, 2020
grin
Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by Slurity(m): 9:15am On Oct 01, 2020
ALMOST FUNNY

1 Like

Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by motionarena: 9:15am On Oct 01, 2020
Lol

Kind of funny grin
Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by GeneralPula: 9:15am On Oct 01, 2020
Hoez will forever be hoez

2 Likes

Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by NaijaCover(m): 9:16am On Oct 01, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by meobizy(f): 9:16am On Oct 01, 2020
Money just enter hand yesterday and child support is already knocking. To an extent I fear an issue like this because I've creamed a few women I didn't like so much. May God help me.

1 Like

Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by jUeLiZ: 9:16am On Oct 01, 2020
why she no come out come talk since...

1 Like

Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by rambaldy: 9:18am On Oct 01, 2020
IamD18:
There are possibilities that Laycon is guilty of the accusation because he's always talking about sex and seems to be obsessed with sex talks, couple with the fact that he looses control and concentration when it comes to woman matters.

There are also possiblities that this lady is chasing clout, but then... will a lady be bold enough to chase clout with something like this, having known that she'll bear the consequences if proven wrong?

In my opinion, this shouldn't be overlooked, It should be looked into to know the truth.

Obviously, she is chasing clout or wanted to harm the owners of the digits and Twitter handle she dictated on the video. Think am......she waited for 10 weeks after seeing him on bbnaija before releasing the video, remember Laycon now has 1.6m + follower, that's what she wants to latch on, I believe

4 Likes

Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by Yujin(m): 9:18am On Oct 01, 2020
Romanoff:

There was a lady who boldly came out on social media claiming Burna Boy got her pregnant, I no know where she dey today but last post I saw of her, there was no pregnancy or baby.

Why did this baby mama wait till he won 35mil before saying something. Why didn't she search him out on social media to let him know he's a father, when BB Naija started and he was trending, why didn't she chat his handler's up with receipt?

There's almost no man in his age bracket who is not obsessed about sex. I just think it's funny how she's just coming out.

35 mill got rodents, exes and baby mamas creeping out of different holes and corners. Some women have no shame.

Thank God for DNA.
She should sponspor a DNA test on the child and bring it to a panel that will investigate her claims. If it matches that of laycon, then he can reimburse her and play his fatherly role on the child. Whatever he chooses to give her is left to him.
This life is very funny.

2 Likes

Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by fof1: 9:19am On Oct 01, 2020
IamD18:
There are possibilities that Laycon is guilty of the accusation because he's always talking about sex and seems to be obsessed with sex talks, couple with the fact that he looses control and concentration when it comes to woman matters.

There are also possiblities that this lady is chasing clout, but then... will a lady be bold enough to chase clout with something like this, having known that she'll bear the consequences if proven wrong?

In my opinion, this shouldn't be overlooked, It should be looked into to know the truth.

YOU GET SENSE SO... OR ARE U HER TYPE.?STOP DISGRACING URSELF PLS.

7 Likes

Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by Oizee(f): 9:19am On Oct 01, 2020
Lol. Truly only success attract different kind of people.

2 Likes

Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by Angy55(f): 9:19am On Oct 01, 2020
Daughters of jezebel are every where looking for who to bring down.

2 Likes

Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by Wickedtruths: 9:20am On Oct 01, 2020
MartinCorridon:
cheesy

Yamleg and afonja dickk ... undecided

No wonder the guys rant in frustration.

Bianca and FFK
Sheoma and OBO

This one too has joined the queue.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by toye440: 9:20am On Oct 01, 2020
POWER OF #85MIL: Before now his ex wrote a very lengthy letter to tell him how much she loves him, and out of the blue another is accusing him of getting her pregnant.
As long as na 9ja girls forget it na the #85mil dey their eyes.

4 Likes

Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by TheRedpillguy: 9:20am On Oct 01, 2020
IamD18:

Don't matter, they met her in the club, first day and took her home, she is a prostitute, no way this girl is telling the truth. Hoes know how not to get pregnant and knows how to take out pregnancy. If she kept it, she was looking for a sparm donor in the firstplace, but I guess that changes now that the guy is rich, she magically came out from no where. God hoes!

5 Likes

Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by MartinCorridon: 9:21am On Oct 01, 2020
Wickedtruths:

Bianca and FFK
Sheoma and OBO

This one too has joined the queue.

Onyeka Onwenu and unnamed Yoruba Muslim.

Na Afonja leftovers we dey give them.

E.g. Ojukwu grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by chukwuibuipob: 9:21am On Oct 01, 2020
sad see her mouth/lips like her Toto

1 Like

Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by Oyira(m): 9:21am On Oct 01, 2020
Una Don start

2 Likes

Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by sematec(m): 9:22am On Oct 01, 2020
why she no talk wen laycon never win money

1 Like

Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by petengine(m): 9:22am On Oct 01, 2020
And you didn't make this public not until he won BBN.

Lemme also tell our fellow Nigerians that Laycon is owing me N20mil. Abeg make una help me tell Laycon I need my money back.

2 Likes

Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by moneyissweet(m): 9:22am On Oct 01, 2020
One night stand and you allowed him to release sperm deep inside your yansh,Are Nigerian women that cheap and useless?

Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by obyrich(m): 9:22am On Oct 01, 2020
IamD18:

Laycon slept with her in March? Between March and now is how many months? So this 85million has forced her to deliver a preterm baby for Laycon?
grin

8 Likes

Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by jasonex4(m): 9:22am On Oct 01, 2020
IamD18:

Have u forgotten the case of those girls who accused Davido of impregnating them?? What later happened?? This one just de find how to get cheap fame jare

2 Likes

Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by Petyprincess(f): 9:22am On Oct 01, 2020
IamD18:

Don't be too sure, some ladies can be desperate!!

As rich nd influential davido is, some ladies still came up with pregnancy lies so who is now laycon that any desperate woman can't lie just to chase clout? Some ladies can be shameless trust me.

3 Likes

Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by Oketwin(m): 9:23am On Oct 01, 2020
Olosho u wnt to trend is okay, u av bin noticed oya shift nonsense n ingredient

1 Like

Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by DenreleDave(m): 9:24am On Oct 01, 2020
Why Igbo girls like yoruba guys this?

This kind love ehnn grin cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by Adakintroy: 9:24am On Oct 01, 2020
Goverment should really step to regulate this gold diggers.

It's really starting to look like an epidemic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:25am On Oct 01, 2020
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1366648/bbnaija-lady-claims-laycons-baby-mama-video/
Shameless idiotic gold digger. If he didn't win, he won't come out with this nonsense ok{.

2 Likes

Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by Tonytonex(m): 9:25am On Oct 01, 2020
that lady should be arrested and prosecuted. that's....

3 Likes

Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 01, 2020
First, I don't subscribe to these wayward lifestyles. But I was just thinking, didn't this girl ever sleep with someone else after laycon before she became pregnant? Abi after laycon, she went home and sat down till she became pregnant? Didn't she go to club again?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today / Davido Romances South African Lady After Clubbing (Photos, Video) / Omotunde Adebowale-David Lolo1’s Mother Remarries At 56 (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.