Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,583 members, 7,840,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Make Money From Adsense Auto Clicking And Self Impression. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Make Money From Adsense Auto Clicking And Self Impression. (244 Views)

12 Learning Goals For Personal Growth And Self Development / My Company Deduct Pension Money From Our Salaries Without Paying To Our PFAs / How To Create A Good First Impression In 7 Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money From Adsense Auto Clicking And Self Impression. by Kc156076: 7:32am On Oct 01, 2020

choose Nigeria as your country, choose Lagos as time zone , choose Nigerian Naira as country

mark all field yes in the next page

you will be asked if your app has been uploaded on playstore.. Click NO

Enter app information (name of the app) (give it any name of your choise that you will not forget)and click on Android

Click on *create ad unit*

You will find three(3) ad unit *(banner, interstitial and reward)*

.click on banner and input ad unit name(name it *banner1*) after that click create ad unit, you will find two(2) alpha numeric codes, leave the first(1st) code and copy out the *second(2nd) code*. Create interstitial 1 by following the same procedure

Note naming of each banner code should be in this order( banner1and interstitial 1 for easy identification

after creating 1 banner ad unit and 1 interstitial,copy out the codes. save the codes on your note pad or memo or paste it to me on WhatsApp . Please don't create anything for reward . Only banner1 and interstitial 1 . That's all Click on *Done*.

Open on the options

. scroll to payment and fill in your current address. (please make Sure your address is very correct)

Search on Google for the postal code of your area or local government own

Banner1:ca-app-pub-3738571822916712/4402602410

And
Interstitial 1ca-app-pub-7829211803899139/3063088017

This is how your code will be arranged after you might have finished your Registration the above code will be used to build your app

When you are done with that.....download an html writer from playstore and input

the html source code is like a template in which you would create your ad and implement your banner Id and Interstitial id.........

If you are having any problems......please contact me a����
*Step by Step on how to create your Google admob account*

Step 1..Click https://www.google.com/admob

Step 2... Sign up with a valid gmail acct

Step3: choose Nigeria as your country, choose Lagos as time zone , choose Nigerian Naira as mode of payment

Step 4: mark all field yes in the next page

Step5..you will be asked if your app has been uploaded on playstore.. Click NO

Step6: Enter app information (name of the app) (give it any name of your choise that you will not forget)and click on Android

Step7:. Click on *create ad unit*

You will find three(3) ad unit *(banner, interstitial and reward)*

Step 8..click on banner and input ad unit name(name it *banner1*) after that click create ad unit, you will find two(2) alpha numeric codes, leave the first(1st) code and copy out the *second(2nd) code*. Create interstitial 1 by following the same procedure

Note naming of each banner code should be in this order( banner1and interstitial 1 for easy identification

Step 9: after creating 1 banner ad unit and 1 interstitial,copy out the codes. save the codes on your note pad or memo or paste it to me on WhatsApp . Please don't create anything for reward . Only banner1 and interstitial 1 . That's all Click on *Done*.

Open on the options

Step 10. scroll to payment and fill in your current address. (please make Sure your address is very correct)

Search on Google for the postal code of your area or local government own

Banner1:ca-app-pub-3738571822916712/4402602410

And
Interstitial 1ca-app-pub-7829211803899139/3063088017

This is how your code will be arranged after you might have finished your Registration the above code will be used to build your app.

Contact me for the html source code at using whatsapp or Gmail....thank you.

+2348137665667 or
webrand345@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

“most Of The Nigerian Youths Protesting Are Armed Robbers, We Are Not Ending SAR / What Can I Do With My Secondaria Certificate Awaiting Admission? / Doctors Or Footballer's Who's Better To Humanity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.