Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,100 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Uche Uweji Talks To Nollywoodgossip “i’m Not Dating Timaya I Have A Husband” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Uweji Talks To Nollywoodgossip “i’m Not Dating Timaya I Have A Husband” (1055 Views)

Uche Ogbodo Flaunts New Mystery Man / Uche Ogbodo Wore This To Mr Ibu's Mum's Burial / Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uche Uweji Talks To Nollywoodgossip “i’m Not Dating Timaya I Have A Husband” by iretheo: 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2011
i saw this shocking news on www.nollywoodgossip.net.

Uche Uweji  spoke with NOLLYWOODGOSSIP to clear all the new scandals trailing her.

The beautiful actress spoke to NOLLYWOODGOSSIP‘s LIVE ONLINE WITH DELIA this morning denying the rumor about dating Timaya.

I’m not dating Timaya. I’m just his fan. I love his music and that is all.” She told NOLLYWOODGOSSIP.

Did you attend any occasion with Timaya?

I and Timaya have never attended any occasions or parties together. I don’t have any boyfriend now. I’m still single. In fact, Jesus is my boyfriend and my husband. He is all that matters to me now, together with my job. I have a script I’m working on now and I’m too busy for any relationship this time.

And come to think about it, if Timaya is my boyfriend I see no reason to deny that but sorry to disappoint you he is not my boyfriend and I have nobody in my live now apart from Jesus.

So how about the picture where you and your girlfriend where kissing?

That was a picture we took on my Birthday. We are not Lesbians. Ego is a musician and my friend. In fact she is like a sister to me.

I’m not a Lesbian, was not and will never be.  Where I came from it is forbidden to do such satanic act.  As I said before, Jesus is my husband and boyfriend, I have no reason to do such things.

Did you hear that Mercy Johnson insulted Mike Ezuruonye?

I don’t have any idea of that. I wouldn’t know because Mercy and I are not close and we are not friends.

And please help me tell my Fans that I’m not a Lesbian, I’m not dating Timaya and all the other things the Press are writing about me.  Thank you very much.
Related Tags: Nigerian actresses, Nigerian movies, Uche Uweji

(1) (Reply)

Coolio And Son Locked Up In Same Prison! / Dbanjs Relaeases New Single 'top Of The World' Off Dkm Album + concert trailer / Popular Music Artiste Deewonee And Concrete Music Crew Stabbed In A Club-- Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.