Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Is It Possible To Get A Job With Only Html, Css And Javascript - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Is It Possible To Get A Job With Only Html, Css And Javascript (676 Views)

How To Create Responsive Services Section Using Only Html & Css / Learn Awesome Pagination Design Using Only HTML & CSS / After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Get A Job With Only Html, Css And Javascript by OGWILLS123: 12:30pm On Oct 01, 2020
Good day ladies and gentlemen cool

Please can someone get a job with the above languages I just mention cry
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Job With Only Html, Css And Javascript by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
Yeah probably as a HTML email developer or technical support.
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Job With Only Html, Css And Javascript by TechCapon(m): 7:10pm On Oct 01, 2020
tensazangetsu20:
Yeah probably as a HTML email developer or technical support.
bad Belle. Op if you know those three you are a front end developer and can get a job as a front end developer. You can can just learn react or Vue to boost your productivity

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Get A Job With Only Html, Css And Javascript by OGWILLS123: 6:51pm On Oct 05, 2020
TechCapon:
bad Belle. Op if you know those three you are a front end developer and can get a job as a front end developer. You can can just learn react or Vue to boost your productivity
Thanks sir cool

(1) (Reply)

My Admob Earning Is Not Increasing / I Need An Ethical Hacking School In Lagos / Margon A Latest Online Banking With Sms Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.