Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,706 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Mike Ezeruonye In Mercy Johnson’s Insult Attack, Will The List Ever Ends - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Ezeruonye In Mercy Johnson’s Insult Attack, Will The List Ever Ends (15290 Views)

Mike Ezeruonye Gets 3 Plots Of Land For Being Nice To A Total Stranger / Nollywood Actress Stephanie Okereke In Mercy Johnson’s Style Marriage Scandal / Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Ezeruonye In Mercy Johnson’s Insult Attack, Will The List Ever Ends by iretheo: 7:36pm On Mar 02, 2011
check this out! i got this great news from www.nollywoodgossip.net.

Controversially rude actress Mercy Johnson is at it again! And this time is Mike Ezeruonye’s next on line.

A list actor Mike Ezeruonye is in a cold sweat and whilst he remains incommunicado for now, insiders say the actor is in shock and trying to recover from the ”koro-koro” insult tossed out to him by Mercy Johnson!

The last year 2010 she looked older colleague Pateince Ozokwor in the eyes and washed her up, called her unprintable names like ”shameless old woman…, ’”  Even with the report that it was Patience Ozokwor a.k.a Mama G first called her “Ashawo”, many still blame her saying that we have a culture and she should have just worked away or better still kept quiet.  Some said things like “don’t she has mother; would she had insulted her mum like that……

Talking about having Mum was why in 2010 actress Patience Ozokwor forgave Mercy and played a mother figure by publicly accepting the actress’ public apology.

Viictim number two was older colleague Ngozi Ezeonu who was so badly tongue lashed on set by Mercy, even up to this moment a source told us that Ngozi has not come out of the shock. She would rather ”run into a moving train than act alongside the actress again”.

This is a big word that kept me speechless. But again these will tell you who Miss Johnson is.

Back again to Mike vs. Mercy in what seems to be a movie script,  according to source this is not a movie:

”The whole movie set had waited for about two hours with Mike also waiting but lead actress  Mercy Johnson who is enjoying the ‘attention’ of some particular producers was nowhere to be found. Several attempts were made to call her to come to set but she wouldn’t pick her call and those trying to reach her gave up the attempt and the whole set waited and waited……and waited and waited.

Finally Mercy breezed into the set and before anyone could say a word she vanished for a few hours again and the waiting game began again. Finally she showed up un-apologetic and after a while exchanged a few harsh words with the continuity manager who she threatened she would slap his ears off if he tried her.

Mike Ezeruonye and the producer on set approached Mercy Johnson and told her to take it easy and Mike even told her ” Mercy you used to be very humble, what happened to you? Please don’t let this stardom thing get to your head, its really not worth it”.

According to eye witness report, that moment passed and when it was time to run their script lines, Mercy refused entirely to join Mike and insisted on running her lines from inside where she was seated, the producer begged and begged but Mercy refused to move and after a few frustrated attempts, Mike dropped his script and said he could not work like that and that when Mercy was ready to run her lines they should call him. He was really upset as he stormed out and lo and behold, Mercy who refused to come out all these while ran out after Mike and screamed behind him the words ”F**K YOU”.

Silence enveloped the venue as everyone dropped what they were doing with mouths formed ”O”
”Mike stopped in his tracks, retraced his steps and asked her

”excuse me?”

Mercy replied ‘you heard me f**k you. You can do your worst”.

Mike Ezeruonye shocked to his bones asked the actress
”I beg your pardon, what did you say”?

Mercy replies again ‘I said f**k you. who do you think you are”?

The able bodied men on the set immediately came between them and mike was physically restrained from going near mercy who emptied a bile of swear words on Mike.

Mike stormed off the set and refused to come back to run any lines with the actress.

”The actress has been asked to apologize to mike who is her elder in Nollywood but so far so good she has not done so, she is perhaps waiting for the media hype that will follow her actions and then she will publicly go on her knees to beg mike and earn the term ‘she’s such a humble actress and will not even hesitate to go on her knees and beg when she wrongs anyone”.

Face Front Concepts Mike Ezeruonye’s management team headed by Mildred Okwo was contacted after several attempts to contact the actor failed and this is her response

‘Thanks for your inquiry. Our client Mike values his colleagues who act in a professional manner. It is his belief that “every actor must respect the director and people on set and he will not stand for actors who cannot check their egos”. Mike is still deciding how to address the incident and we will put out a release at the appropriate time”.

Pardon my asking but Mercy “would it always be fight?  You are a role model and should always portrait a good imagine to your young fans, which are slowly getting tired of your many scandals.

One Nollywood celebrity who pleaded anonymity says ‘acting with mercy is a no go area for me, she is talented but I guess fame got to her head”.  And also that if you call the name Mercy Johnson among many actors everyone starts heading home.

Miss Johnson, your Fans are pleading with you to be humble before your madness takes you to whom they called “mad Iyke, who will not stop at nothing than to beat a living hell out of you.

What more can I say; my advice is “please listen to your Fans
Related Tags: Mercy Johnson, Mike Ezeruonye, Nigerian actors, Nigerian actresses, Nigerian movies.
Re: Mike Ezeruonye In Mercy Johnson’s Insult Attack, Will The List Ever Ends by Goldieluks: 7:45pm On Mar 02, 2011
and?
Re: Mike Ezeruonye In Mercy Johnson’s Insult Attack, Will The List Ever Ends by Melinde: 10:38pm On Mar 02, 2011
dirty thing!!!!!!! ru-uu---bishhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Mike Ezeruonye In Mercy Johnson’s Insult Attack, Will The List Ever Ends by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 04, 2011
Mercy Johnson is really crazy, insulting oga Mike, if this should get around properly, she'll be ruined. If no one wants to work with her then no producer will want to take her
Re: Mike Ezeruonye In Mercy Johnson’s Insult Attack, Will The List Ever Ends by slap1(m): 8:28am On Mar 06, 2011
That girl, I heard her armpits are not user-friendly. . .
Re: Mike Ezeruonye In Mercy Johnson’s Insult Attack, Will The List Ever Ends by WackyJ1(m): 5:00am On Mar 07, 2011
^^^ Lol but seriously this stuff happened a while ago. I'm just waiting for Mercy to apologise.
Re: Mike Ezeruonye In Mercy Johnson’s Insult Attack, Will The List Ever Ends by clemcykul(f): 10:24am On Mar 07, 2011
am really getting disgusted with dis mercy of a johnson . . , .wats she feeling like??

wit her extra wide nose.

sagged sour pipes of a brea***st.

gud hips on yam legs,

da oda day i was watching a film she featured in, a scene was showed where she was fightn anoda girl in short skirts, she bent recklessly to blow the oda girl. , and guess wat i saw, . , (wan kain yeye luking pants and very dark inner thighs) i was embarrassed for her, anyway i had to pause that part grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mike Ezeruonye In Mercy Johnson’s Insult Attack, Will The List Ever Ends by Nobody: 1:53am On Mar 09, 2011
clemcycle said:

am really getting disgusted with dis mercy of a johnson . . , .wats she feeling like??

wit her extra wide nose.

(wan kain yeye luking pants and very dark inner thighs) i was embarrassed for her, anyway i had to pause that part

Go to blazes you brainless slave. What is wrong with wide nose and dark skin? Stuppid cotton-picking uncle tom slave.
Re: Mike Ezeruonye In Mercy Johnson’s Insult Attack, Will The List Ever Ends by clemcykul(f): 9:18am On Mar 09, 2011
@ROSSIKE
Ure right der is absolutely nothing wrong with having an extra wide nose cause its an african feature, black is beautiful and i appreciate my african heritage cuz am black too, am just unhappy with her recent attitude due to her fame.
as for the insult i wont take that with a pinch of salt.

first and foremost am not brainless and stupid. you insulting me makes you an indelible wanton nitwit not worthy of associating with a civilized community. its better you relocate to the village where you belong and stop being a cyber nuisance angry
Re: Mike Ezeruonye In Mercy Johnson’s Insult Attack, Will The List Ever Ends by Rhody005: 6:32pm On Mar 11, 2011
imagine ugly mercy johnson! she's soooooooo over-rated.  Instead of her 2 find a good soap and cream and wash  the dirt off her skin, she's there looking 4 who 2 insult . shameless bitch!
Re: Mike Ezeruonye In Mercy Johnson’s Insult Attack, Will The List Ever Ends by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 11, 2011
c'mon guyz this site is turning 2 something else, pls lets amend it
Re: Mike Ezeruonye In Mercy Johnson’s Insult Attack, Will The List Ever Ends by mamagee3(f): 10:44pm On Mar 11, 2011
Rhody005:

imagine ugly mercy johnson! she's soooooooo over-rated. Instead of her 2 find a good soap and cream and wash the dirt off her skin, she's there looking 4 who 2 insult . shameless naughty woman!
Why are you all mean to her? undecided

She's a human being for crying out loud. . .she has feelings too. sad
Re: Mike Ezeruonye In Mercy Johnson’s Insult Attack, Will The List Ever Ends by newspapers: 7:34am On Jan 19, 2015
The most recent was that she defrauded a producer of 2mill naira!!! http://www.divanaija.com.ng/mercy-johnson-defrauded-producers-n2million/

Dont know what to believe again o
Re: Mike Ezeruonye In Mercy Johnson’s Insult Attack, Will The List Ever Ends by ohisola1(f): 8:39am On Jan 19, 2015
Haters everywhere. The people who swelled this story hook line sinker are even worse of.

This journalism looks like one coming from a sworn hater of Mercy Johnson.
Sowee hater, your hating won't stop her from living her life and making her money. Get a live!!!

Even if Mercy is crazy, certified mad woman, there was no place in ur story where u mentioned she said something good. Infact accrdin to u the only words that came out of her mouth were insults. Haba!!!!! Fear God oooo. Go back to ur sauce (not source) and get the correct story, and stop HATING
Re: Mike Ezeruonye In Mercy Johnson’s Insult Attack, Will The List Ever Ends by enoqueen: 8:55am On Jan 19, 2015
Because she is married and av kids, she thought she have it all hmmmmm!

ok
Re: Mike Ezeruonye In Mercy Johnson’s Insult Attack, Will The List Ever Ends by DonaldGenes(m): 9:32am On Jan 19, 2015
clemcykul:

wit her extra wide nose.

gud hips on yam legs,

da oda day i was watching a film she featured in, a scene was showed where she was fightn anoda girl in short skirts, she bent recklessly to blow the oda girl. , and guess wat i saw, . , (wan kain yeye luking pants and very dark inner thighs) i was embarrassed for her, anyway i had to pause that part grin grin grin grin grin

Damn
Re: Mike Ezeruonye In Mercy Johnson’s Insult Attack, Will The List Ever Ends by zeb04(f): 9:40am On Jan 19, 2015
clemcykul:

wit her extra wide nose.

gud hips on yam legs,

what is your again?
What is the message you are passing?

If these story is true then Mercy johnson is becoming so proud and ghetto
Re: Mike Ezeruonye In Mercy Johnson’s Insult Attack, Will The List Ever Ends by sinaj(f): 10:03am On Jan 19, 2015
slap1:
That girl, I heard her armpits are not user-friendly. . .
chai av u seen it b4...i dnt knw why m findin diz story difficult to bliv...
Re: Mike Ezeruonye In Mercy Johnson’s Insult Attack, Will The List Ever Ends by dazfoot: 3:56pm On Oct 15, 2016
Na was o... Text fans to 33811

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Law Supports 2Face Idibia Led Protest, Declares #IStandWith2Baba / Breaking News: James Blunt Is Dead / Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.