Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,046 members, 7,863,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:08 AM

OLD FLAME, Part 5, Written For Moyo Lawal - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / OLD FLAME, Part 5, Written For Moyo Lawal (393 Views)

OLD FLAME, Part 4, Written For Moyo Lawal / OLD FLAME, Part 2, Written For Moyo Lawal / OLD FLAME, Written For Moyo Lawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OLD FLAME, Part 5, Written For Moyo Lawal by EPublishers: 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2020
Hosanna hated the way he held her down, refusing to let go, the hotness on her mind was beginning to kiss ice. She would love to take him back and that meant he had earned her forgiveness yet she wanted to be alone so she took the trick.
‘I have forgiven you, long ago. Get up, get up.’
Her husband took back his full height soberly. ‘Thank you, thanks.’
‘But I will take you back on one condition.’
‘What is the condition?’
‘Yes, what is the condition?’ Afoh helped.
‘Are you marrying my husband with me?’ Hosanna threw at her sister.
‘Shut up stupid girl.’ Afoh returned. The ladies could have a wonderful verbal bout but what dropped redemption into Dr. Eremie was Hosanna referring to him again as her husband. She had totally denounced him that day at the hospital after she passed out on their way to honeymoon.
‘Baby, tell me, what is the condition?’ He was talking soft.
‘You have to wait for me to think about the condition.’ She supplied and ran up stairs.
‘Abasi…..I am very sorry sir.’ Afoh apologised to Dr. Eremie. ‘I tried.’
‘Yes, you did.’
She saw him off to his car and ran fast into the house to confront her obstinate younger sister.

Professor Idaraueser’s influence and capacity helped to avoid a total dismissal for his younger brother. Investigations commenced in the corrupt education system but could not yield much because of a bigger corruption called connection. He wasn’t suspended either, instead, his elder brother invited him to seat with his friends and listen to their advice and warning.
‘If I didn’t know Professor Turu, it could have escalated.’
‘It did escalate but you know, many more things are coming up and that suppresses the case.’
‘It wouldn’t have been good for you Idaraueser.’
‘Of course it won’t, he is Eremie Idaraueser my junior brother so the tune revolves around me. This chairman spot I’m asking the VC for just…’
‘Boy listen, this education, the way it is in our country now, it is like a game, we play, you play while the game plays us.’
‘Which country, what is our country?’
‘Idaraueser I am a lawyer, we don’t open our mouth too wide into the air and say things. Our country is our country, I don’t have to mention the name so that I can easily escape any form of accusation anywhere.’
‘In the law court!’
The men guffawed, Idaraueser gave his younger brother a brotherly but painful slap on the shoulder and he joined the laughter.

‘I have come to pick the two text books I forgot here and my running shoe sir.’ Hosanna reported at his door weeks later. The man was no longer... https://egbechopublishers..com/2020/10/old-flame-part-5-written-for-moyo-lawal.html

From your very own celebrities story plug-
Re: OLD FLAME, Part 5, Written For Moyo Lawal by EPublishers: 6:21pm On Oct 01, 2020
smiley
Re: OLD FLAME, Part 5, Written For Moyo Lawal by GodShowmemercy(f): 9:46pm On Oct 01, 2020
Wow

1 Like

Re: OLD FLAME, Part 5, Written For Moyo Lawal by EPublishers: 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
Thanks for the comment.
Re: OLD FLAME, Part 5, Written For Moyo Lawal by EPublishers: 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
GodShowmemercy:
Wow
Thanks for the comment, the final part is coming.

1 Like

Re: OLD FLAME, Part 5, Written For Moyo Lawal by EPublishers: 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
smiley
Re: OLD FLAME, Part 5, Written For Moyo Lawal by EPublishers: 7:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
wink

(1) (Reply)

The Candle In The Wind- A Review / SOROSOKE Poem By Allo Ayo / Where To Find Free Story And Film Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.