Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,318 members, 7,850,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:59 PM

Nigerian Man From Anambra State Who Married His 17years Old Sister, Undergoes Cl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man From Anambra State Who Married His 17years Old Sister, Undergoes Cl (3054 Views)

1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph / 38-Year-Old Islamic Cleric Caught Defiling His 17-Year-Old Sister-In-Law / Lady Declares 11-Year-Old Sister Missing, But See What Caught People's Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man From Anambra State Who Married His 17years Old Sister, Undergoes Cl by Justice258: 6:43am On Oct 02, 2020
A teacher, Chiadiakobi Ezeibekwe who married his 17-year-old sister, Chibuzor has asked for forgiveness after the entire family of Lewis Ezeibekwe, on Saturday, underwent a spiritual cleansing conducted by the Parish Priest of St. Joseph’s Catholic Church, Ekwulobia, Rev. Fr. Ignatius Onwuatuegwu.

The Ezeibekwes from Agba community in Ekwulobia, Aguata LGA of Anambra State also cancelled the controversial marriage between two siblings in the area. According to Punch, the priest, who read from 1 Peter 24:2 of the Bible, warned against incest.

He said, “This issue does not concern only the family of Lewis, it concerns the entire Ekwulobia. We are in a world that has disintegrated. This cleansing is important for all of us and the entire country.

We are here to make reparation for the sin that is already rampant in our society. I am particularly touched by this boy, Chiadi. When I came to Ekwulobia, I met him as a boy yearning for the things of God. .

He was the leader of the block rosary group but here we are today. When I heard the story, I was taken aback. Only God knows what happened.”

Before the church service commenced, eight members of the Ezeibekwe family knelt down before the traditional ruler, traditional prime minister and elders of the community and apologised to the entire Agba Ekwulobia community.

Chiadikaobi also asked for forgiveness from the community for ...Continue Reading From Here And Watch Full Video

Re: Nigerian Man From Anambra State Who Married His 17years Old Sister, Undergoes Cl by Jafar1: 6:54am On Oct 02, 2020
Only in Igbo land

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man From Anambra State Who Married His 17years Old Sister, Undergoes Cl by chinchonglee(m): 7:09am On Oct 02, 2020
Jafar1:
Only in Igbo land
Say No To Tribalism

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man From Anambra State Who Married His 17years Old Sister, Undergoes Cl by Justice258: 7:11am On Oct 02, 2020
Re: Nigerian Man From Anambra State Who Married His 17years Old Sister, Undergoes Cl by Justice258: 7:31am On Oct 02, 2020
Re: Nigerian Man From Anambra State Who Married His 17years Old Sister, Undergoes Cl by kogi2010: 7:39am On Oct 02, 2020
bunch of lunatics
Re: Nigerian Man From Anambra State Who Married His 17years Old Sister, Undergoes Cl by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 02, 2020
Mad people everywhere
Re: Nigerian Man From Anambra State Who Married His 17years Old Sister, Undergoes Cl by vastolord4(m): 8:32am On Oct 02, 2020
Even if humans forgave you, you go still collect from the gods
Re: Nigerian Man From Anambra State Who Married His 17years Old Sister, Undergoes Cl by Justice258: 8:35am On Oct 02, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man From Anambra State Who Married His 17years Old Sister, Undergoes Cl by chinchonglee(m): 9:27am On Oct 02, 2020
Re: Nigerian Man From Anambra State Who Married His 17years Old Sister, Undergoes Cl by MartinCorridon: 11:35am On Oct 02, 2020
We must not give Biafrans independence.

The place would be a hell-hole. It's already a shit-hole lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man From Anambra State Who Married His 17years Old Sister, Undergoes Cl by DEROXMAN: 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2020
grin I knew it would be them am not surprised

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man From Anambra State Who Married His 17years Old Sister, Undergoes Cl by Justice258: 1:07pm On Oct 02, 2020
Re: Nigerian Man From Anambra State Who Married His 17years Old Sister, Undergoes Cl by Buzor16: 1:15pm On Oct 02, 2020
Re: Nigerian Man From Anambra State Who Married His 17years Old Sister, Undergoes Cl by jesmond3945: 2:50pm On Oct 02, 2020
Jafar1:
Only in Igbo land
racist
Re: Nigerian Man From Anambra State Who Married His 17years Old Sister, Undergoes Cl by Buzor16: 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
Re: Nigerian Man From Anambra State Who Married His 17years Old Sister, Undergoes Cl by Justice258: 11:41am On Oct 03, 2020
Re: Nigerian Man From Anambra State Who Married His 17years Old Sister, Undergoes Cl by Justice258: 11:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
Man Jumps In Lake To Prove He Has Supernatural Powers That Can Control Crocodiles, Gets Eaten (Video)
Justice258:
A teacher, Chiadiakobi Ezeibekwe who married his 17-year-old sister, Chibuzor has asked for forgiveness after the entire family of Lewis Ezeibekwe, on Saturday, underwent a spiritual cleansing conducted by the Parish Priest of St. Joseph’s Catholic Church, Ekwulobia, Rev. Fr. Ignatius Onwuatuegwu.

The Ezeibekwes from Agba community in Ekwulobia, Aguata LGA of Anambra State also cancelled the controversial marriage between two siblings in the area. According to Punch, the priest, who read from 1 Peter 24:2 of the Bible, warned against incest.

He said, “This issue does not concern only the family of Lewis, it concerns the entire Ekwulobia. We are in a world that has disintegrated. This cleansing is important for all of us and the entire country.

We are here to make reparation for the sin that is already rampant in our society. I am particularly touched by this boy, Chiadi. When I came to Ekwulobia, I met him as a boy yearning for the things of God. .

He was the leader of the block rosary group but here we are today. When I heard the story, I was taken aback. Only God knows what happened.”

Before the church service commenced, eight members of the Ezeibekwe family knelt down before the traditional ruler, traditional prime minister and elders of the community and apologised to the entire Agba Ekwulobia community.

Chiadikaobi also asked for forgiveness from the community for ...Continue Reading From Here And Watch Full Video
Re: Nigerian Man From Anambra State Who Married His 17years Old Sister, Undergoes Cl by Justice258: 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
https://justiceblog.com.ng/29-year-old-alfa-caught-with-several-female-and-male-private-organ-with-other-human-parts-in-ilorin/
Justice258:

(1) (Reply)

Borrowed From Lcredit It Is Due Today. What Will Happen If I Can't Pay Back / Principal Caught On Camera Doing It With A Highschool Girl In The School Compd / Visa Agent Caught Unclad While Trying To Make Love To His Client In Anambra(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.