Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Focusing On The Negativity In The Environment Leads To Frustration, Do This. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Focusing On The Negativity In The Environment Leads To Frustration, Do This. (140 Views)

JAMB Frustration Gives Fresh Secondary School Graduate His First Lesson In Life / Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results / OAU Students Express Frustration Over Transcript Application Process (2) (3) (4)

Focusing On The Negativity In The Environment Leads To Frustration, Do This. by planetpgold(m): 11:30am On Oct 02, 2020
Timothy Here Again,

Today is another fresh, new day. Another great opportunity to study at a full length with your Simplified and Comprehensive Lecture Videos. Although, if you have a toddler (A toddler is a child approximately 12 to 36 months old, though definitions vary) who is the grandmaster of the house, it will be practically impossible to study in the house. I believe you know what I mean.

However, I know that you might say that, today being Nigeria's 60th independent, who has the government help? The economy is worse, the inflation is on the high side. I understand but don't curse the soil and seeds you have because it is all you have.

In addition, don't focus your energy on the negativity in the environment, because it will only lead to frustration, anger, anxiety. Besides it is not within your control but what you can control is your preparation for your exams and pass and qualify so that you can seize any opportunity to live well anywhere you plan to live and earn better.

Less I forget, I want to use this medium to officially wish a happy independence day. Abi no be so?

Dedicated to Your ICAN Exam Success,
Tim Jibodu, FCA

P.S. Class Start on 5th October, 2020. So, if you are yet to join our telegram class because that is where we will be holding our Classes starting from Monday, click on the below link NOW while time is still in your favour.

https://ican.platinumgoldsolutions.com/telegramclass

P.P.S: You can support your Friends, Colleagues and Family members who are writing ICAN exams by forwarding this post to them. Merci.

What Are The Steps To Do Nest Cam Login ? / Lead City University 2O2O/2O21 Session / Https://gossipelly.info/more-photos-drops-from-salma-mumin-and-elikem-kumordzies