Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,550 members, 7,850,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:26 AM

Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scammer (580 Views)

Hilarious Conversation Between A Scammer And The Person He Scammed / Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS / See The Face Of This Scammer, Don't Be A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammer by bastardscamars: 12:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
About to be deleted. However i'm yet to see results. Pls what is this exactly. Shey na kunu ,hope im not drinking battery water o,or donkey piss. I never see any hardness at all,and i get serious match today.
Re: Scammer by bastardscamars: 12:22pm On Oct 02, 2020
Pls enter your secret number, pls hold while your transaction is processing.
Re: Scammer by dayleke: 12:25pm On Oct 02, 2020
Is it because it was sent through a driver and you wanted home delivery or you did not receive what was ordered at all?
Re: Scammer by bastardscamars: 12:31pm On Oct 02, 2020
Thank you for banking with us,pls remove your card.. okay you no wan remove your card, i go swallow am. Next
Re: Scammer by BuranTashi2020: 1:53pm On Oct 02, 2020
dayleke:
Is it because it was sent through a driver and you wanted home delivery or you did not receive what was ordered at all?
God bless you sir. I am busy now. I will post full details with screenshots and the Ibadan delivery driver number on nairaland. Anyone can call the driver for confirmation too. This customer is the worst client in my life.
Re: Scammer by BuranTashi2020: 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
dayleke:
In the meantime, Mr dayleke you can call the number 08129447933 of the driver about to get to Iwo road, ibadan for delivery of his order. His 1000 Naira he paid me is what the driver collected. I will fully respond to OP later in the evening when I will be less busy. The OP is a frustrated being. Infact, I cursed the day this customer chat me up. Nairaland should be fair and square. Just imagine the insults he said to me below.

Re: Scammer by BuranTashi2020: 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2020
dayleke:
The driver just call me he is in Ibadan right now to deliver the order. That the OP switch off his phone. The OP can also call his alternate number 0809 599 9189 for delivery. I want you guys to know how troublesome the OP is. He deliberately came to nairaland to trouble for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Scammer by dayleke: 4:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
BuranTashi2020:
The driver just call me he is in Ibadan right now to deliver the order. That the OP switch off his phone. The OP can also call his alternate number 0809 599 9189 for delivery. I want you guys to know how troublesome the OP is. He deliberately came to nairaland to trouble for nothing.

So you are the person he is dealing with?
If yes, is it true you did not tell him he is getting d delivery by bus?
Re: Scammer by SnOOpERr: 4:20pm On Oct 02, 2020
Konji na ba, konji na ba, konji na bastard
Re: Scammer by bastardscamars: 4:40pm On Oct 02, 2020
Aite. Received. Nxt time clear me. Dnt say home delivery when in reality its apako bus /park pick up

Re: Scammer by Toma2: 5:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
All this ones na format... two New account. OP and seller, una weldone...
Business Strategy abi na soon to scam strategy grin
Re: Scammer by DenreleDave(m): 5:36am On Oct 03, 2020
bastardscamars:
Aite. Received. Nxt time clear me. Dnt say home delivery when in reality its apako bus /park pick up

Then delete this thread and apologize to him
Re: Scammer by DenreleDave(m): 5:36am On Oct 03, 2020
BuranTashi2020:

Dont worry... All is clear......

Op apologize to this man
Re: Scammer by SATANNIST: 6:30am On Oct 03, 2020
bastardscamars:
BuranTashi2020's Profile
Nairaland Forum / BuranTashi2020's Profile

guy u are a bloody bastard. i prey u actually get scammed. imagine how he tarnished the guys buinesss . na this type go use the product on his already destroyed carrot prick and come complain say them sell am fake. thunder fire u there
Re: Scammer by bastardscamars: 6:39am On Oct 03, 2020
Hace. Tiiiuuu. Hello,ogbeni. Wa .did you enter wrong bus. How e dey play. Come . Ehn. Ori eh ti daru. You are filled of hate and a retard.
SATANNIST:
guy u are a bloody bastard. i prey u actually get scammed. imagine how he tarnished the guys buinesss . na this type go use the product on his already destroyed carrot prick and come complain say them sell am fake. thunder fire u there
Re: Scammer by SATANNIST: 6:53am On Oct 03, 2020
bastardscamars:
Hace. Tiiiuuu. Hello,ogbeni. Wa .did you enter wrong bus. How e dey play. Come . Ehn. Ori eh ti daru. You are filled of hate and a retard.
thunder fire your mama there. u came calling someone a scammer and cant even delete the post after collecting it. no play rubbish come my side o. your contact details is already open. i will warn u no play rubbish come my side.
Re: Scammer by 4ckTOT0: 10:56am On Oct 03, 2020
BuranTashi2020:
God bless you sir. I am busy now. I will post full details with screenshots and the Ibadan delivery driver number on nairaland. Anyone can call the driver for confirmation too. This customer is the worst client in my life.
guy post this guys number here may be viral am as scammer. the idiot called u a scammer and after recieving the goods he disappeared. he deserves mob action

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Ports Authority On Fire By Angry Mob / KADUNA UPDATE: The Kaduna State Government Has Imposed A 24-hour Curfew On Parts / 6 ‘witches’ Arrested And Charged To Court Over A 3yr Old Girl Health In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.