Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,449 members, 7,843,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

I Never Told Erica About My Sickle Cell Condition — Bbn’s Laycon Revealed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Never Told Erica About My Sickle Cell Condition — Bbn’s Laycon Revealed (542 Views)

Adekunle Gold: I Was Born With Sickle Cell Disease / Laycon Donates Money To Sickle Cell Patients In Nigeria / BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Never Told Erica About My Sickle Cell Condition — Bbn’s Laycon Revealed by Timimaryz(m): 12:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
Laycon has finally opened up about his sickle cell condition in a live interview on instagram.

He also revealed how he has also hidden it from Erica as well.

Watch the video below:

https://www.timimaryz.com.ng/2020/10/i-never-told-erica-about-my-sickle-cell.html

Re: I Never Told Erica About My Sickle Cell Condition — Bbn’s Laycon Revealed by SmartProf(m): 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
Laycon should consider declining questions concerning Erica. His obsession for her while in the house was stupid and got him embarrassed severally cos he couldn't act bravely and move on. Politely tell your interviewer(s), u will appreciate it if such questions are exempted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Told Erica About My Sickle Cell Condition — Bbn’s Laycon Revealed by IamD18: 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
The question was by the interviewer was necessary to clear Erica's name. I think she was accused of insulting Laycon with his health condition the night before her disqualification.

It was needed for Laycon to confirm if he told her about his health condition or not. I'm glad he has said the truth, which I believe will leave Erica's name clean and innocent of the accusation

(1) (Reply)

Dj AB, Classiq, Boc Madaki, Deezell, Complete Performance Video At Kontagora / Laycon Given 5 Million Naira, And A Bungalow (Video Of The House) / Wizkid Comes For Reekado Banks After Using #endsars To Chase Clout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.