Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,352 members, 7,860,912 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:45 PM

“I Told Vee My Secrete Not Erica” – Laycon Revealed Live - Naijapalaba News - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Told Vee My Secrete Not Erica” – Laycon Revealed Live - Naijapalaba News (379 Views)

What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho / BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) / Bbnaija: Viewers React As Kiddwaya Picks Tolanibaj To Be His Deputy & Not Erica (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Told Vee My Secrete Not Erica” – Laycon Revealed Live - Naijapalaba News by unique456: 1:14pm On Oct 02, 2020
BBNaija season 5 winner, Olamilekan “Laycon” Agbeleshe has revealed during one of his media rounds the only housemate told about his genotype while inside Big Brother’s house.

According to the 26-year-old rapper, he did not disclose his genotype to Erica, contrary to the rumors that have been flying around. Laycon mentioned that he only told Vee that his genotype was SC and she never rubbed it in his face for ones.

Talking about using his genotype revelation as a strategy to get pity votes from Nigerians, Laycon said he did not have the intention of using the status of his health to gain pity.

Read more at: https://naijapalaba.com/i-told-vee-my-secrete-not-erica-laycon-revealed-live/

(1) (Reply)

See Photos From Erigga Traditional Marriage / Bbnaija's First Runner-up, Dorathy Bachor Rushed To The Hospital / Viral Video Of Street Boy Who Believes He Will Drive A Car (must Watch) !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.