Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,455 members, 7,850,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air (59909 Views)

Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift / Fans Scamper For The Wads Of Naira Notes Laycon Threw Into The Air (Video) / Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by Brightgem(f): 10:34am On Oct 03, 2020
i926:

You see it as humiliation but those ones picking the money call it blessing grin. If I were there, I can't even try it cuz pride won't let me sef. I don't even watch BBN.
I get, but it is him humiliating the people in the streets and the fact that the street people too are humiliating themselves, because when people scamper like that, it's a mini stampede and people could get injured or even die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 03, 2020
Angelfrost:

100k you say... Let's assume or believe you are correct on the amount thrown in the air at the jobless people. Aren't there more civilized or humane ways to give back to the streets??!

For instance, 2k packaged in envelopes (that would be 50 envelopes for 50 beneficiaries) handed out to poor homes in poor communities, would have made far more sense... More humanitarian and civilized sense!!!
You are absolutely right. But spraying money is part of the people's culture in this part of the world grin
Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by Brawlscartel(m): 11:18am On Oct 03, 2020
ZendayaColeman:
Like like play Laycon go spend him money like Efe

Ekpa efe spend money? Efe is still rich the guy they spend wisely he nr b fool........
Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by Brunicekid(m): 2:04pm On Oct 03, 2020
IamD18:
You spend your hard earned money to vote, risk your life by turning up in voting centers to vote, make a lot of enemies online and offline with people supporting different housemates, break up friendships and relationships bacause of the show, block your people on social media to enable you post rubbish about bbn.

And at the end, the housemates will get the fame to secure deals and endorsements, only for the winner to spray 200 Naira notes for you to drag and struggle amongst yourselves to pick.

99.845% of Nigerians no get sense. Including me.
Your point look harsh though, but it's the HARD REALITY.
Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by deepwater(f): 3:06pm On Oct 03, 2020
zeezbrain:
why is it that Nigeria are never satisfied ... If the guy no give his fans money na una go dey shout say he stingy, maybe the money he drop is not even upto to 100k that u guys are already shouting is going to be broke, all of you comparing him to efe, he sure for me say if that same efe give you chance to be his gate keeper u take the offer without thinking twice... Nothing person do wey una dey satisfied... Low life miserable people every where... U can come for me am ready for u guys

zeezbrain:
Good day nairaland forum, I hail all of u oo
Tho am new on here, but have been a guest for like 3 years, and I know how u guys have settle different people issues here.. Pls need ur advice on this
Between going to polytechnic for professional courses like mass com, insurance, accountancy, computer engineering and so on..... And going to university to study educational courses.... Which one is worth going for.... Pls i will appreciate all ur contribution

When you graduate and start feeding your self quote me for your response.

For now concentrate on being properly educated to successfully hold a conversation with deepwater
Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by zeezbrain: 3:36pm On Oct 03, 2020
deepwater:

When you graduate and start feeding your self quote me for your response.

For now concentrate on being properly educated to successfully hold a conversation with deepwater
now that you have dig this ... . how much have u been credited with
Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by thatigboman: 4:25pm On Oct 03, 2020
bluefilm:
Na wa o.

See ordinary laycon of just a few months ago.

Now the nigga dey throw money away now.

Just like that?

This is a great miracle o!

I never liked laycon at all from the beginning.

I used to diss him sef.

My hatred for him reached its highest point when he became confused and disillusioned because of erica's love alignment to kidd.

But after listening to that his awa fierce track, my entire view about him changed.

I am glad I changed my views.

Why is why I was able to enjoy his final victory.

thatigboman, I used to diss laycon with you.

I hope your views about him have eventually changed so that you can follow me in celebrating this his wonderful and miraculous victory.

God of Laycon, I thank you o!
HIV/AIDS and Sickle Cell anaemia are terminal diseases. Ur very short, very ugly, very black, mentally unbalanced, visually impaired, drumstick, chicken bone, rapist, paedophile, infatuated, deluded, weed-smoking, ikorodu badoo vampire, criminal nonentity laycoon is an animal that will live his short ugly forever on sick bed and spend the N30 Million treating his tiny little self.
Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by Insectkiller: 4:30pm On Oct 03, 2020
Lolz...

Street boy will always be street boy..

Kwantinu jooor grin grin grin
Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by bluefilm: 5:23pm On Oct 03, 2020
thatigboman:
HIV/AIDS and Sickle Cell anaemia are terminal diseases. Ur very short, very ugly, very black, mentally unbalanced, visually impaired, drumstick, chicken bone, rapist, paedophile, infatuated, deluded, weed-smoking, ikorodu badoo vampire, criminal nonentity laycoon is an animal that will live his short ugly forever on sick bed and spend the N30 Million treating his tiny little self.

The guy you're dissing is now 85 million naira rocker than you now.

Don't you think it's hightime you free yourself from the Laycon-hating bondage you've put yourself into.
Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by Sta08: 5:35pm On Oct 03, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Poverty in every corner of the country.
Since Laycon won this year bbnaija he's been traveling everywhere with designers and two bouncers while spraying money everywhere like E money. Hope this boy won't end up like efe who's currently dragging relevancy with speed darlington and can't even afford a studio session anymore.
sad
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Poverty in every corner of the country.
Since Laycon won this year bbnaija he's been traveling everywhere with designers and two bouncers while spraying money everywhere like E money. Hope this boy won't end up like efe who's currently dragging relevancy with speed darlington and can't even afford a studio session anymore.
nawa o how u take know all this scrab enemies of progress
Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by Sta08: 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2020
IamD18:
You spend your hard earned money to vote, risk your life by turning up in voting centers to vote, make a lot of enemies online and offline with people supporting different housemates, break up friendships and relationships bacause of the show, block your people on social media to enable you post rubbish about bbn.

And at the end, the housemates will get the fame to secure deals and endorsements, only for the winner to spray 200 Naira notes for you to drag and struggle amongst yourselves to pick.

99.845% of Nigerians no get sense. Including me.
true talk our mumu suppose to don do
Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by thatigboman: 5:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
bluefilm:

The guy you're dissing is now 85 million naira rocker than you now.

Don't you think it's hightime you free yourself from the Laycon-hating bondage you've put yourself into.

30 miserable million naira not 85. 30 million naira that will not be enough to treat scarface, very short, very ugly, very black, chicken bone, drumstick, infatuated, paedophile, weed-smoking, cultist, rapist, HIV/AIDS patient, sikcle cell anaemia sickler laycoon for 2 years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Damilola Adegbite: My Bum Bum Tears Everything I Put On / Cardi B Reacts As Erica Nlewedim Recreates 'Invasion Of Privacy' Cover (Pix) / Cossy Ojiakor's Outfit To Beer Festival 'Oktoberfest' In Germany Is Eye-Popping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.