Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,162 members, 7,864,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:41 AM

Please I Need Your Advise. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please I Need Your Advise. (204 Views)

My Sister Needs Your Advise PLEASE!! / Please What's Your Advise On Name Rearrangement Error In Jamb / I Need Your Advise, PLEASE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Advise. by Analog95(m): 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2020
Hi. I am Oladapo Olayinka, I am very passionate about teaching and wishes to be a lecturer one day. Actually, I am not a 2,2 candidate but circumstances drives me to it because I have to sponsor myself through my education and the only thing I know how to do best is to teach mathematics and physics related courses. While in school, I take tutorials which is what I use to sponsor myself throughout. I don't usually have time to read my own courses that much because I have to be buried in the courses I need to take tutorials of and only have the free one week before exam to read all my own courses. what I do is, I will go to mathematics department and ask for courses that students usually have problems with at all level from 200 to 500 level because my school is a technology school. So I will go and study the courses and master them so as to teach the students offering the courses and get paid for my service. At the end of the day, I graduated with a 2,2 in my own department of mechanical engineering as still has passion for lecturing. While I was doing my NYSC, I applied for masters degree in my school to study applied mathematics, differential equation option because I prefer mathematics to mechanical engineering since all we did in mechanical is also theory and little or no practical and I was admitted and currently running the program and hoping to start my PhD immediately after.
So I want to know, What is my chance of getting a lecturing job with a 2,2 in mechanical engineering and a masters degree in applied mathematics and I want to lecture in mathematics department.
Thank you all for your constructive contribution.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Special Salary Scale For Teachers, Increases Years Of Service / NANS President Impeached For Allegedly Diverting COVID-19 Palliatives / WAEC: How To Check 2020 SSCE Results - 08158942445!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.