Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,304 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Can 1 Person Obtain Two Direct Entry Forms? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can 1 Person Obtain Two Direct Entry Forms? (10391 Views)

Jamb 2012 Direct Entry Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can 1 Person Obtain Two Direct Entry Forms? by DOWHILE: 9:41am On Mar 03, 2011
I wanna know how possible for a person to obtain and fill two Direct Entry forms without being affected in terms of nullification.

Your urgent advice will be appreciated.
Re: Can 1 Person Obtain Two Direct Entry Forms? by mayorde(m): 12:16pm On Mar 03, 2011
yes you can, but on the second one use two names dont use ur middle name. i av done it before.
Re: Can 1 Person Obtain Two Direct Entry Forms? by DOWHILE: 4:47pm On Mar 03, 2011
were you successful when u did yours?, ,,,,,thanks
Re: Can 1 Person Obtain Two Direct Entry Forms? by DOWHILE: 1:11pm On Mar 19, 2011
GUYS, PLEASE I NEED VALUABLE INFO REGARDING THIS.

THANKS AS U CONTRIBUTE.
Re: Can 1 Person Obtain Two Direct Entry Forms? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 19, 2011
my pal did up to 3 and 1 utme and he got the latter and one of the DEs. I look at the money u bring in and not any names.I did not change his names when registering them.
Re: Can 1 Person Obtain Two Direct Entry Forms? by mayorde(m): 2:41pm On Mar 19, 2011
well, according to the last poster, not using ur third name may not be necessary. and yes iwas succesful with mine, gained a de admission to uniben.
Re: Can 1 Person Obtain Two Direct Entry Forms? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 19, 2011
mayorde:

well, according to the last poster, not using your third name may not be necessary. and yes iwas succesful with mine, gained a de admission to uniben.

my pal did up to 3 and 1 utme and he got the latter and one of the DEs. They look at the money u bring in and not any names.I did not change his names when registering them.He studies Computer Science,Unijos and another in Delsu.
Re: Can 1 Person Obtain Two Direct Entry Forms? by MrLawrenc(m): 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2011
yes buy different schools, call me for help
Re: Can 1 Person Obtain Two Direct Entry Forms? by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 20, 2011
It is possible guy. Though i didnt optain 2 during mine.bt i knw of some of my sch.mate dat do so.but my advice 4 u is 2 choose deffr sch and diffr courses u knw u can perform.4 example if u study comp.sci u can choose telecom at unilorin.
Re: Can 1 Person Obtain Two Direct Entry Forms? by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 20, 2011
not aware of any rule against it, but still check.
Re: Can 1 Person Obtain Two Direct Entry Forms? by DOWHILE: 11:49am On Mar 20, 2011
mayorde:

well, according to the last poster, not using your third name may not be necessary. and yes iwas succesful with mine, gained a de admission to uniben.

Ok thanks,,,,did u use all your names and same course during your time?

usuf.saeed:

It is possible guy. Though i didnt optain 2 during mine.bt i knw of some of my sch.mate dat do so.but my advice 4 u is 2 choose deffr sch and diffr courses u knw u can perform.4 example if u study comp.sci u can choose telecom at unilorin.

Ok guy,,,,,thanks, ,,,,i intend to I studied computer science in my ND so, i intend to choose Comp sci in Unilorin and ABU, ,,,,,,,
ferdiii:

my pal did up to 3 and 1 utme and he got the latter and one of the DEs. They look at the money u bring in and not any names.I did not change his names when registering them.He studies Computer Science,Unijos and another in Delsu.

THANKS, YOU REGISTER FOR PEOPLE?, ,,,,,,,,

Thanks to you all, however, i need more evidence please.,,,,,,,,,rgards.
Re: Can 1 Person Obtain Two Direct Entry Forms? by LordBabs(m): 8:48am On Mar 21, 2011
pls, is the 'direct entry' form for 2011/2012 out?precisely that of UNI-ILORIN r U.I.
Re: Can 1 Person Obtain Two Direct Entry Forms? by ifkunlethe: 9:32am On Mar 21, 2011
Go to Jamb office near you first.,,,,,,,,once you buy, it goes for all universities so, there is no such thing as unilorin DE or UI DE on their own.

Comment please.
Re: Can 1 Person Obtain Two Direct Entry Forms? by DOWHILE: 8:14am On Mar 22, 2011
SHARE MORE EXPERIENCE PLEASE,
Re: Can 1 Person Obtain Two Direct Entry Forms? by DOWHILE: 9:33am On Mar 23, 2011
guys please let's have more comments on this subject matter,
Re: Can 1 Person Obtain Two Direct Entry Forms? by DOWHILE: 12:39pm On Apr 14, 2011
usuf.saeed:

thanks for your advise uyuf.saeed.,,,pls can u help confirm from your school mates for me?

any other advise will be appreciated.

thanks
Re: Can 1 Person Obtain Two Direct Entry Forms? by Darwine2(m): 3:33pm On Apr 14, 2011
@Poster
Get in touch with me
Re: Can 1 Person Obtain Two Direct Entry Forms? by DOWHILE: 7:58am On Apr 15, 2011
say whatever u want to say right here
Re: Can 1 Person Obtain Two Direct Entry Forms? by DOWHILE: 7:53am On May 04, 2011
ferdii, ,,,,,do you register for people? may i have ur numba?

Usersaheed.,,,,,,i appreciate ur effort.,,,,,,but canu help re-confrim? i have obtained one and about to get another from.

Guys, please still share ur xperience on the subject matter.

many thanks
Re: Can 1 Person Obtain Two Direct Entry Forms? by Chriswazo(m): 1:41am On Sep 26, 2016
Haaa! Me too need sure answer to this question, Seun and lala please shift this to the front page for more inputs, I have checked all the blogs and the are giving contradictory answers, please o.

(1) (Reply)

Court Restrains FG From Renaming UNILAG / 2nd Choice Admission List Of Rsust Is Out / Despite ASUU Strike In Federal Universities, LASU Holds Matriculation Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.