Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,903 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) (105004 Views)

BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) / Meet Tychon Carter, The First Black Winner Of Big Brother Canada (Photos) / Interior Design Of The Big Brother Naija Bbnaija 2019 House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 03, 2020
lalasticlala:

Link to where you got the images
I've put the link sir.
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 03, 2020
KingAzubuike:
The house is too colorful and flashy. Looks great tho. And mind you the west have been holding big brother reality show way before it was introduced to Africa.
What's your point? Is anybody doing comparison here?

1 Like

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by mithras(m): 10:16am On Oct 03, 2020
femi4:
Don't be myopic. Big brother franchise started from Holland as far back as 1999

US is the home of entertainment as far back as 60s from beauty shows to music shows etc yet it didn't stop the development of other sectors.

SouthAfrica hosted the World cup, bb Africa, Afcon several times yet her development in providing basic amenities wasn't affected.

Fix your shit and stop seeing a show meant for a short period as the cause of your problems that seems permanent

Lol, continue to educate the ignorant guy

3 Likes

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by mithras(m): 10:17am On Oct 03, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
oga big brother is over.. you can start building Nigeria now. Nobody is stopping you

Lol, leave the dumbass channeling his frustration on the wring people

4 Likes

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by ElValiente(m): 10:37am On Oct 03, 2020
Why big brother. Why not big brother/sister house. Anyway Ebuka right now on how to be their moderator

2 Likes

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by lymelyte(m): 10:59am On Oct 03, 2020
Seerade029:

Can you tell us the HDI, Level of poverty, the economy of Canada
Can you please show us Canada cities.
Can you please show us their institution structures
Can you please tell us how their standard of education is
Can you please tell us their lifestyle

Then lastly, make a research, whenever they do convocation or best students graduating from various institution, check the prize given to them compare with ours (that's if they even give you anything)
bros abeg leave that one make she dey talk..she should also check out the content of Canada's bb and come and tell us if there isnt a huge difference..

2 Likes

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by lymelyte(m): 11:15am On Oct 03, 2020
Chanchit:
Truth be told, I would have nightmares sleeping inside that house. It's too flashy. That BBN house is not that bad, at least I can still sleep peacefully inside that. Then anyone noticed Canadian brothers have real jobs? unlike our housemates here
and also they can tell you What their plans for the future but over here, you hear most of them saying all sort of thrash because they have no ambition
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by lymelyte(m): 11:19am On Oct 03, 2020
saaphiere:
You don't live in Nigeria how does that come in in the question I asked you?
he is trying to tell you that he understands how the white think.you should learn.
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by mimimiles93: 11:54am On Oct 03, 2020
saaphiere:
Lately there have been a lot of criticism concerning Big Brother Naija.
Some went as far as saying that those watching or supporting the show are irresponsible and jobless.

I created this thread to show Nigerians that we are not the only one organizing Big Brother. Countries like Canada also organize Big Brother.
Would we say that the Canadians watching and supporting BBCAN are irresponsible and jobless?

Here is Big Brother Canada Season 8 that took place early this year in Canada.

Big Brother Canada 8 is the eighth season of the Canadian reality television series Big Brother Canada.
The season premiered with a two-night premiere on March 4–5, 2020, on Global and was expected to end on May 21 with the live finale.

The season was planned to run for a total of 83 days. However, on March 24, 2020, Big Brother Canada announced an early end to production on the season due to the COVID-19 pandemic in Canada, with the season finale airing on April 1, 2020.

All filming ceased on March 24.

The CA$100,000 prize that would have gone to the winner went to a COVID-19 relief charity.

In an emotional farewell episode for Season 8 of Big Brother Canada, Global and Insight Productions revealed that, in light of an early end to production with no winner crowned, this season’s $100,000 grand prize will be donated to charities responding to COVID-19.

Let’s take a tour of Big Brother Canada Season 8 facilities.

Least I forgot. Big Brother Canada Season 9 application is ongoing. If you’d be 19 or older by 1st February, 2021 and you’re interested to join, simply visit their website and follow the instructions given.
The audition would be virtual.
Deadline for application is Friday, November 21, 2020.
Best of luck!

Watch Big Brother Canada Season 8 below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU1HIX25Ki4

https://www.bigbrothercanada.ca/photos/take-at-tour-of-the-new-bbcan8-house/#1

lalasticlala

Do they have sex in this one?
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 03, 2020
lymelyte:
he is trying to tell you that he understands how the white think.you should learn.
Sorry I didn't know that;
1. You're his mouthpiece.
2. He lives in the minds of the whites to know how the whites think.

1 Like

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 03, 2020
lymelyte:
and also they can tell you What their plans for the future but over here, you hear most of them saying all sort of thrash because they have no ambition
Mr. Ambition we have seen what you've done so far with your ambition.
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 03, 2020
lymelyte:
bros abeg leave that one make she dey talk..she should also check out the content of Canada's bb and come and tell us if there isnt a huge difference..
Was the thread about comparison? Some times I wonder if Most Nairalanders have comprehension issues.
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by lymelyte(m): 12:24pm On Oct 03, 2020
Seerade029:

That's because we're ain't used to it here in Nigeria.
leave that man alone.. Lack of the basic amenities have made many call good bad..lol

1 Like

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by lymelyte(m): 12:28pm On Oct 03, 2020
saaphiere:
How much have you won so far since you started watching football?
keep quiet.. Stop justifying senselesness..

3 Likes

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 03, 2020
Kudos to the Designers for the incredibly artistic and unique rooms.
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Xclusiveme: 12:48pm On Oct 03, 2020
I prefer Bbn Naija joor. So mature and simple. This one looks like a room decorated for kids... too much Color
and animation. E fit blind eye as U dey watch am on tv sef
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Xclusiveme: 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
After all the decorations, our grand prize still big pass theirs. The only prize that's attractive in theirs is the trip to any country of your choice.
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Xclusiveme: 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2020
Seerade029:

Oh, well I'm not of the opinion that they're irresponsible, but truth is majority are Jobless.(in Nigeria).

In Canada you can work per hour. Maybe after working like 6 - 7hrs and you got your pay, then you can go home to watch BBN.
But is that the case in Nigeria? absolutely No.

So true
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Xclusiveme: 12:54pm On Oct 03, 2020
blingxx:

Think again.. Their viewers are allover north and South America
Still our grand prize big pass theirs
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by juniorstar(m): 12:56pm On Oct 03, 2020
meeed ooh!
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Xclusiveme: 12:59pm On Oct 03, 2020
saaphiere:
Iceyjayz says people with good jobs don't watch BBN. I guess the jobless and the ones without good jobs were able to raise over $26k for Erica in a couple of days.

U made no sense
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Xclusiveme: 1:01pm On Oct 03, 2020
saaphiere:
Oh! I didn't know that the so called jobless people could afford fuel. LOL

Don't mind him. A jobless man buys fuel to watch bbn? Where did the money come from

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Xclusiveme: 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Tell me if any reasonable person will donate his/her hard earned money on someone that isn't worth shít, don't be surprised those that donated are into fraudulent business or fraud, and most of them are broke, you know how stupid Nigerian youths can be.

a man that knows how he suffered to earn his money will never donate his hard earned money on someone that isn't worth it, just like how a fool and his money are soon parted..
if I want to give out my hard earned money I know who to give, I would rather donate it to orphanage homes and get my blessings than donate to a rude ass twât that isn't worth it.
You are entitled to give who ever you choose to. Don't bash people for the way they give. You all are not the same
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Xclusiveme: 1:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
joyandfaith:

just as masquerade is not the cause of burning house. but it is very stupid for the house owner or tenant to be watching masquerade if the house is burning

Your intellect is bad
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Ekeletu: 1:11pm On Oct 03, 2020
saaphiere:
Some went as far as saying that those watching or supporting the show are irresponsible and jobless.

I created this thread to show Nigerians that we are not the only one organizing Big Brother. Countries like Canada also organize Big Brother.
Would we say that the Canadians watching and supporting BBCAN are irresponsible and jobless?

Big Brother Canada 8 is the eighth season of the Canadian reality television series Big Brother Canada.
The season premiered with a two-night premiere on March 4–5, 2020, on Global and was expected to end on May 21 with the live finale.

The season was planned to run for a total of 83 days. However, on March 24, 2020, Big Brother Canada announced an early end to production on the season due to the COVID-19 pandemic in Canada, with the season finale airing on April 1, 2020.

The CA$100,000 prize that would have gone to the winner went to a COVID-19 relief charity.

In an emotional farewell episode for Season 8 of Big Brother Canada, Global and Insight Productions revealed that, in light of an early end to production with no winner crowned, this season’s $100,000 grand prize will be donated to charities responding to COVID-19.

Least I forgot. Big Brother Canada Season 9 application is ongoing. If you’d be 19 or older by 1st February, 2021 and you’re interested to join, simply visit their website and follow the instructions given.
Best of luck!

lalasticlala

wow wow wow
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Xclusiveme: 1:12pm On Oct 03, 2020
Seerade029:

When USA, Canada was developing.
They watched BBN?
When their youths are busy voting out useless leaders, when they were busy demanding accountability of their leaders, do they watch BBUsa? Or they engage in meaningless, unfruitful shows

What happened to those 1m + lycon followers to match out and protest

Mtcheww

OMG!!! I never knew I could find someone as dumb as you here. Your justification is terrible
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Xclusiveme: 1:16pm On Oct 03, 2020
lymelyte:

U are not smart at all
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by joyandfaith: 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2020
Xclusiveme:

Your intellect is bad
so if your house is burning, will you be watching masquerade?
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by blingxx(m): 2:41pm On Oct 03, 2020
Xclusiveme:
Still our grand prize big pass theirs
Says who undecided
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by 2Lynx(m): 3:46pm On Oct 03, 2020
All in all, one thing that caught my attention first was the real jobs most of these guys hold.
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 6:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
It's the black people they would first evict
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by SifonAbasi(f): 6:23pm On Oct 03, 2020
saaphiere:

Best of luck!

lalasticlala

This is lovely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? / Zack Orji & Eucharia Anunobi's Sex Scene In 'Glamour Girls' That Shook Nollywood / BBNaija: Dorathy Paying Attention To The Camera In The Box Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.