Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,684 members, 7,813,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Freelance Writer(s) Needed : N1 Per Word - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Freelance Writer(s) Needed : N1 Per Word (931 Views)

Urgent: Writers Needed: N1. 5/W / I Will Write 100% Unique, Plagiarism Free Articles For You For N1 Per Word / Urgent Top-notch Writers Needed -- N1.5-n2 Per Word: We Need Only The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freelance Writer(s) Needed : N1 Per Word by Baskela(m): 10:00am On Oct 03, 2020
I need a freelance writer/writers to help write affiliate review blog posts for a home improvement niche site I run.

Total number of posts I need written will be 25 for now though there's an opportunity for more writing work after that on similar projects in the new year.

Pay: N1 per word

Requirements:

1. You're a writer that can deliver original articles within 24-72 hours. (All posts will be passed through copyscape to check for plagiarism)

2. Please send over samples of any affiliate review posts you've done in the past (this would improve your chances of being hired for the job).

Here are examples of Affiliate review posts so you get an idea of what I'm looking for:

#1. https://www.electronicshub.org/best-paint-sprayers/

#2. http://ninjasuggest.com/best-electric-tiller/

If you don't have Affiliate review posts like in the links above, you can send over samples of your home improvement blog posts or just any other blog post you've written.

There'll be a paid trial at the same rate to help me decide on the final writer/writers so you won't be writing for free even if I decide we're not a good fit.

How To Apply

Write a very short intro and send me the post samples in requirements No 2 above (very important). You can send this to allb2bserviceshq [@] gmail . com or use the WhatsApp link in my profile signature if you prefer that.

Edit: I've gotten enough applications at this point so won't be responding to any new applications till I'm done with this batch. This job ad can be considered suspended for now
Re: Freelance Writer(s) Needed : N1 Per Word by flyingpig: 10:10am On Oct 03, 2020
Baskela:
I need a freelance writer/writers to help write affiliate review blog posts for a home improvement niche site I run.

Total number of posts I need written will be 25 for now though there's an opportunity for more writing work after that on similar projects in the new year.

Requirements:

1. You're a writer that can deliver original articles within 24-72 hours. (All posts will be passed through copyscape to check for plagiarism)

2. Please send over samples of any affiliate review posts you've done in the past (this would improve your chances of being hired for the job).

Here are examples of Affiliate review posts so you get an idea of what I'm looking for:

If you don't have Affiliate review posts like in the links above, you can send over samples of your home improvement blog posts or just any other blog post you've written.

There'll be a paid trial at the same rate to help me decide on the final writer/writers so you won't be writing for free even if I decide we're not a good fit.

How To Apply

Write a very short intro and send me the post samples in requirements No 2 above (very important). You can send this to allb2bserviceshq [@] gmail . com or use the WhatsApp link in my profile signature if you prefer that.

will i have to include images for the 1N/Word?
Re: Freelance Writer(s) Needed : N1 Per Word by hayatulimisticor(m): 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2020
Need a writer??
Want a low rate?
Want zero% plagiarism?

Hit me up!! Let's talk business!!
WhatsApp -07012608663
Re: Freelance Writer(s) Needed : N1 Per Word by Baskela(m): 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2020
flyingpig:
will i have to include images for the 1N/Word?

Nope
Re: Freelance Writer(s) Needed : N1 Per Word by Maskyy(m): 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2021
Baskela:

Requirements:

How To Apply

Edit: I've gotten enough applications at this point so won't be responding to any new applications till I'm done with this batch. This job ad can be considered suspended for now
Here maskyy. Write hi
Re: Freelance Writer(s) Needed : N1 Per Word by Baskela(m): 4:41pm On Mar 28, 2021
Maskyy:

Here maskyy. Write hi
Hi

(1) (Reply)

Hiring Writers For The Financial Market / Freelance Writer / Now Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.