Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Jose Mourinho Not Out For 'vengeance' As Tottenham Travel To Mentor's Previous S - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mourinho Not Out For 'vengeance' As Tottenham Travel To Mentor's Previous S (209 Views)

Mourinho Sacked As Tottenham Coach / By What Means Can Solskjaer Fix Man United? Stage 1: Don't Rehash The Previous S / Lukaku A Scapegoat Of Mourinho's Pragmatic Football: Blame Mourinho Not Lukaku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Not Out For 'vengeance' As Tottenham Travel To Mentor's Previous S by Damasus321: 11:51am On Oct 03, 2020
Portuguese dealt with the Red Villains somewhere in the range of 2016 and 2018.

Tottenham boss Jose Mourinho says his side have "no reasons" at Manchester united as they arrive at the finish of an exhausting run of games.

Spines head to Old Trafford on Sunday for their fourth game in eight days, having booked their place in the Europa Class bunch stages on Thursday.

Mourinho has recently griped about player government assistance and said his player's endeavors have been "brutal, " however he is intending his side up for one final push before the global break.

"I am utilized to it. It's the last one, the last match," he said. "I would prefer not to groan. I groaned enough and I groaned with genuine articles on all fours don't think anybody couldn't help contradicting me, in any event, when I was groaning about the circumstance.

"However, presently there is just a single additional match, just the Unified match. Be that as it may, no reasons. They had just one counterpart for the week and it was yesterday and likely most of the players who played won't play Sunday.

Click link to continue reading
https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=5bfc857bf9b1c99e164995c62ead39a0&news_entry_id=s5e096ca1201003en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_23097194-61b5-4a2c-8bf1-458cb854b9fb&from=news

(1) (Reply)

10 Odds Awaiting For Payment After Winning / Liverpool Will Support Van Dijk ‘like A Good Wife Is Waiting When The Husband / VIDEO: Odion Ighalo Blasts Nigerian Government, Calls On UN To Intervene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.