Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

What You Miss From The MTN Trending 12gig Data And 4k Last Night. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What You Miss From The MTN Trending 12gig Data And 4k Last Night. (306 Views)

Facebook Page Of 11K And 4K Likes For Sale / Tech Blog And 4k Plus Fb Page For Sale / Active 3k And 4k Likes Page For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Miss From The MTN Trending 12gig Data And 4k Last Night. by karnap(m): 4:20pm On Oct 03, 2020
Last Night MTN Telecom Industry Suffered a System Breach that allowed most of it's Users Rack Up Airtime of Upto 100's of Thousands and Data Gigagbytes Ranging into over thousands of Gigabytes..

Yes!, I am Very Correct and am not exaggerating, MTN Nigeria may have experienced one of its Worst Nights ever.

Here was how it all happened;

A code filtered into the internet last night which When Dialled enabled it's Users Rack up to 4k free Airtime and Over 12Gb of data.

Funny enough the Code can be Used as many times as possible, so you just keep Multiplying 4k airtime and 12Gb of data by how many times you entered the Code.

I am sure you can guess what happened.. a lot of Nigerians did not waste the opportunity. It was a needed "window" to stock up on data and airtime..

Code: *131*205#

Unfortunately, some Nigerians Don't love Good things, A particular Nigerian name withheld went straight to the official handle of MTN Nigeria to report the Security Breach and before this Morning it was Shut down.

Anyways be rest assured that the Sharp Nigerians Got enough data to last them one lifetime, the dull ones will be drooling when reading this message..

How do you feel? Did you pack up any data or free Airtime last night?
Re: What You Miss From The MTN Trending 12gig Data And 4k Last Night. by Emeka71(m): 11:25pm On Oct 03, 2020
I thought that is a bonus that would be seized once the thing is expired.

(1) (Reply)

Our New Banking Script/design Is Awesome Just {see This} / How Do I Execute This Wordpress Task???? / Nigerias Very First Auto VTU Plugin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.