Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,220 members, 7,849,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:45 AM

Scam Alart I Guess (yarima Poultry Farm) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Scam Alart I Guess (yarima Poultry Farm) (392 Views)

Catfish New Month Sell Alart / Yarima Poultry Farm Is A Big Scam / Poultry Products(yarima Farm) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alart I Guess (yarima Poultry Farm) by jossifeels(m): 12:38am On Oct 04, 2020
Hello house please does anybody have an idea about yarima poultry farm, address No.3 Okele street, Ogbogbo, Ijebu North East, Ogun state, Nigeria. I want to buy products from them and how genuine are they because they are asking me to pay some cash before delivery. And their price list per create is too good to be true
Jumbo (biggest) #700 Naira per create
Medium................#600 Naira ". "
Small............... #500 Naira. ". "
... Please I really need help please, so I don't get scam.
Thanks
Re: Scam Alart I Guess (yarima Poultry Farm) by uboma(m): 2:11am On Oct 04, 2020
jossifeels:
Hello house please does anybody have an idea about yarima poultry farm, address No.3 Okele street, Ogbogbo, Ijebu North East, Ogun state, Nigeria. I want to buy products from them and how genuine are they because they are asking me to pay some cash before delivery. And their price list per create is too good to be true
Thanks

Fraud alert indeed. It will only end in premium tears.

You cannot get jumbo eggs at 700naira per crate nowadays.

If it is too good to be true, it isn't true.....

2 Likes

Re: Scam Alart I Guess (yarima Poultry Farm) by shariff84: 8:50am On Oct 04, 2020
Never try it,I saw them on facebook they are not genuine.
Re: Scam Alart I Guess (yarima Poultry Farm) by IamAsiri: 9:11am On Oct 04, 2020
jossifeels:
Thanks

Your money don fly go be that. Definitely scam. Just tell them that you want to come to their farm with your vehicle to pick the eggs up and that you will pay when you get the eggs, and see their reaction grin

1 Like

Re: Scam Alart I Guess (yarima Poultry Farm) by Mide3367: 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2020
That guy na real scammer. I know someone who fell victim to his antics and she lost 20k that day. When u are talking to him, he will put fowl in the background and u will think he is legit. All na wash

(1) (Reply)

. / "Nigerian Foreign Rice" / Charcoal BBQ Urgently Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.