Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,092 members, 7,852,695 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:51 AM

.. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / .. (1279 Views)

Closed / Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians / Is It Possible To Sell Your Soul To The Devil ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: .. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 07, 2020
dairykidd:
Loool even devil sef wan sell him own with the way things are right now.. all these small small boys when them see small trial them go dey find one stupid baba to trade their peace of mind for change when no fit buy estate for Beverly Hills... mugu be forming boss with tokunbo cars. Just see them exchanging numbers. Useless Yoruba boys grin grin
Bro I tried but I don't know what to do again. As I'm typing I've not tasted food since yesterday morning. My shop rent is wasting. If I see 1k to eat like this it will be like 1milli to me
Re: .. by Ken4Christ: 10:57pm On Oct 07, 2020
Oshoooo:
Seems God doesn't care or he's just too busy to answer prayers. Please spiritualists in the house how can I sell my soul to the devil? At this point I will sell my soul for a nice plate of Sunday hot rice.
Does the sentence 'curse God and die' works literally? like Job wife advised her. I just want to die but I don't want painful death(kill myself or starve to death). Does burning my Bible means my soul will be sold to the devil?

I understand where you are coming from. Please don't give up on God. All the times, he answers but there are wicked spirits trying to stop it from getting to you So, deal with the spirits. Bind them, resist them and rebuke them. Remember the Daniel example. Daniel 10:12-13.

Just spend time praising God.

In addition, attend a church where there is love. It is unfortunate that most churches don't teach their members how to love the brethren. There is not supposed to be lack in the body of Christ. The church needs revival in this area.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Atheistic Side Of Christians / Woman Accuses Olukoya Of Conniving With Police To Arrest & Detain Her Husband.. / Will There Be A 4dimensional Existence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.