Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

(good News) Tstv Relaunches, Begins Decoder Sales In Abuja - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / (good News) Tstv Relaunches, Begins Decoder Sales In Abuja (2538 Views)

Nigerians To Pay N5 Per Channel, As TSTV Relaunches Services / Breaking News: Tstv Is Back On Nigcomsat / Bad News : Tstv To Commence Commercial Sale On Unspecified DATE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(good News) Tstv Relaunches, Begins Decoder Sales In Abuja by fineboynl(m): 1:03pm On Oct 04, 2020

By Abayomi Adeshida – Abuja
As Nigerians celebrate 60 Years of Independence, Nigerian Direct to Home Pay TV operator, TStv Africa, re-launched in style in the Federal Capital Territory.
A symbolic Road Show in five different convoys across the length and breadth of the capital city of Abuja to create the required enlightenment among prospective subscribers.

During the roadshow, the company sensitised Nigerians on the product knowledge and the Pay Per View and A La Carte concepts of the brand.

Below are some of the images from the roadshow, as it went down:

TStv relaunch roadshow

view more at
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/photos-tstv-relaunches-begins-decoder-sales-in-abuja/
Re: (good News) Tstv Relaunches, Begins Decoder Sales In Abuja by LeeSantos(m): 1:06pm On Oct 04, 2020
at last
Re: (good News) Tstv Relaunches, Begins Decoder Sales In Abuja by tamdun: 1:07pm On Oct 04, 2020
They are not serious, I visited their site yesterday and it was down

1 Like

Re: (good News) Tstv Relaunches, Begins Decoder Sales In Abuja by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 04, 2020
tamdun:
They are not serious, I visited their site yesterday and it was down

In this age, that should have been the first place they focus on.

2 Likes

Re: (good News) Tstv Relaunches, Begins Decoder Sales In Abuja by meobizy(f): 1:11pm On Oct 04, 2020
If this is true then it’s obvious the company only wants to chop Nigerians mugu then disappear. I sit and watch. Nairalanders have gotten so stingy that I doubt many will fall for this company’s trick.

2 Likes

Re: (good News) Tstv Relaunches, Begins Decoder Sales In Abuja by Nbotee(m): 1:33pm On Oct 04, 2020
They deserve to win the award for the most unserious start up ever...

5 Likes

Re: (good News) Tstv Relaunches, Begins Decoder Sales In Abuja by duduade: 1:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
meobizy:
If this is true then it’s obvious the company only wants to chop Nigerians mugu then disappear. I sit and watch. Nairalanders have gotten so stingy that I doubt many will fall for this company’s trick.

Gbam
Re: (good News) Tstv Relaunches, Begins Decoder Sales In Abuja by FarahAideed: 1:53pm On Oct 04, 2020
They will gone in 14 months max
Re: (good News) Tstv Relaunches, Begins Decoder Sales In Abuja by pillarmaria(m): 2:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
Are they now serious or still joking as usual?

1 Like

Re: (good News) Tstv Relaunches, Begins Decoder Sales In Abuja by DenreleDave(m): 2:17pm On Oct 04, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: (good News) Tstv Relaunches, Begins Decoder Sales In Abuja by Zendinho(m): 2:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
DSTV right now......

1 Share

Re: (good News) Tstv Relaunches, Begins Decoder Sales In Abuja by mu2sa2: 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
Tstv is owned by our brothers from SE. Igbo kwenu! That's all I have to say.
Re: (good News) Tstv Relaunches, Begins Decoder Sales In Abuja by uboma(m): 3:33pm On Oct 04, 2020
FarahAideed:

With your mindset, no Nigerian start-up company will make it.

TSTV is one of our own.

With TSTV on ground, DStv will be forced to behave themselves.

Wish TSTV well instead.

4 Likes

Re: (good News) Tstv Relaunches, Begins Decoder Sales In Abuja by helinues: 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
Good news indeed.

All the best to them

1 Like

Re: (good News) Tstv Relaunches, Begins Decoder Sales In Abuja by Vyzz: 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
Support TSTV

2 Likes

Re: (good News) Tstv Relaunches, Begins Decoder Sales In Abuja by helinues: 3:36pm On Oct 04, 2020
uboma:

With your mindset, no Nigerian start-up company will make it.

TSTV is one of our own.

With TSTV on ground, DStv will be forced to behave themselves.

Wish TSTV well instead.

Are you new on NL?

The guy thought he would be the first to launch new digital media after the pack up of Hitv

You are talking to NL Billionaire,Nigeria Elon Musk
Re: (good News) Tstv Relaunches, Begins Decoder Sales In Abuja by dude(m): 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2020
Unfortunately, the momentum is lost! They now have to do double or even triple work to have any meaningful entry
Re: (good News) Tstv Relaunches, Begins Decoder Sales In Abuja by mytime24(f): 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2020
Watching wit 6D
Re: (good News) Tstv Relaunches, Begins Decoder Sales In Abuja by ceejay80s(m): 8:01pm On Oct 04, 2020
Until they have dvbt2 terrestrial TV like gotv , I am not interested, I no get time to dey pay anybody money to hang dish and when breeze blow ,dish shift, u call them, we need normal one with antenna,
Why can't they just tell us to buy a dvbt2 TV with a card slot like European and Americans do, and just buy their card and cam module, to watch on tv

1 Like

Re: (good News) Tstv Relaunches, Begins Decoder Sales In Abuja by NnamdiN: 8:01pm On Oct 04, 2020
When are they starting sales in lagos?
Re: (good News) Tstv Relaunches, Begins Decoder Sales In Abuja by edoairways: 9:32pm On Oct 04, 2020
FarahAideed:
Be positive for once. If they are gone, multi choice will continue their exploitation
Re: (good News) Tstv Relaunches, Begins Decoder Sales In Abuja by FarahAideed: 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2020
edoairways:

Be positive for once. If they are gone, multi choice will continue their exploitation

Multichoice is exploiting no one .Multi choice subscription is one of the cheapest on Earth ..If you can't afford multichoice then na only startimes you fit. Afford for earth ..what will should be complaining is why are we buying cars 3 times the cost of cars anywhere on Earth and when are we paying international flights 3 times higher than other countries...why is out COVID test cost 3 times higher than europe
Re: (good News) Tstv Relaunches, Begins Decoder Sales In Abuja by edoairways: 11:17pm On Oct 04, 2020
FarahAideed:

Multichoice is exploiting no one .Multi choice subscription is one of the cheapest on Earth ..If you can't afford multichoice then na only startimes you fit. Afford for earth ..what will should be complaining is why are we buying cars 3 times the cost of cars anywhere on Earth and when are we paying international flights 3 times higher than other countries...why is out COVID test cost 3 times higher than europe
That is not an excuse. Multichoice practice uncompetitive strategy which should be condemned. Having exclusive rights to air certain channels doesn't bring innovative. Yes you may afford it however others can't. Talking of star times, multi choice bought some contents that ought to be shared.
Re: (good News) Tstv Relaunches, Begins Decoder Sales In Abuja by FarahAideed: 11:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
edoairways:

That is not an excuse. Multichoice practice uncompetitive strategy which should be condemned. Having exclusive rights to air certain channels doesn't bring innovative. Yes you may afford it however others can't. Talking of star times, multi choice bought some contents that ought to be shared.

The problem of exclusivity doesn't come from multichoice but from the the owner of the content they broadcast cast , most owners of premium content like soccer games , tennis games and all the sorts prefer or sell their rights in exclusive bids that guarantees the resellera margin other than leaving it free for all .. nothing stops anyone from going to bid higher and sending multichoice out ..HiTV did that and took english premiership for a season but we all see how that turned out ..they couldn't get the Economies of scale required to reccuur it
Re: (good News) Tstv Relaunches, Begins Decoder Sales In Abuja by uboma(m): 2:46am On Oct 05, 2020
helinues:

Are you new on NL?

The guy thought he would be the first to launch new digital media after the pack up of Hitv

You are talking to NL Billionaire,Nigeria Elon Musk.

For someone who complains of not having power to even view DStv channels hence, does not renew his subscription. I wonder the bouquet he's on sef.

grin

Re: (good News) Tstv Relaunches, Begins Decoder Sales In Abuja by edoairways: 7:46am On Oct 05, 2020
FarahAideed:

The problem of exclusivity doesn't come from multichoice but from the the owner of the content they broadcast cast , most owners of premium content like soccer games , tennis games and all the sorts prefer or sell their rights in exclusive bids that guarantees the resellera margin other than leaving it free for all .. nothing stops anyone from going to bid higher and sending multichoice out ..HiTV did that and took english premiership for a season but we all see how that turned out ..they couldn't get the Economies of scale required to reccuur it
I didn't even mention football in the article. However since you brought this up, this practice is not done in other countries
Re: (good News) Tstv Relaunches, Begins Decoder Sales In Abuja by fineboynl(m): 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2020
uboma:

For someone who complains of not having power to even view DStv channels hence, does not renew his subscription. I wonder the bouquet he's on sef.

grin
. you really went far to dig his file. that's contradictive.
Re: (good News) Tstv Relaunches, Begins Decoder Sales In Abuja by semid4lyfe(m): 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
Dead on arrival
Re: (good News) Tstv Relaunches, Begins Decoder Sales In Abuja by satelliteDISH(m): 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
Your total analysis of tstv is completely wrong. I am currently watching tstv channels right now all running free to air on my hec265 decoder. I have also installed tstv for over 17 clients here in Benin City since October 1st. The are currently transmitting over 48 channels right now as I am posting this message.

Some of the decoders that are tstv signal compliant are
Mytv Str 497s decoder
OurTv decoder
Csat pro+ decoder
Tstv decoder
Tiger t8 decoder etc.

If you don't have any of these decoders listed above, I am sorry you cannot watch tstv channels.
Your best bet is to wait for their decoders to hit your city, then you can buy it and enjoy.

Modified :
Today 03/11/2020
Tstv has finally scrambled all their channels. Non of the decoders I listed above can be able to get them again.

You can only receive their channels with their official tstv decoder.

1 Like

Re: (good News) Tstv Relaunches, Begins Decoder Sales In Abuja by Jarchi(m): 12:13am On Oct 12, 2020
Hopefully

Support- Jarchi First Single 'No Be Play' Off His Ebeta Album

Please Share and Subscribe
We need 1200 YouTube SUBSCRIBERS to be able to drop it on all music streaming and download website.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkkYp8pQoFs
Re: (good News) Tstv Relaunches, Begins Decoder Sales In Abuja by edoairways: 1:22am On Oct 12, 2020
ceejay80s:
Until they have dvbt2 terrestrial TV like gotv , I am not interested, I no get time to dey pay anybody money to hang dish and when breeze blow ,dish shift, u call them, we need normal one with antenna,
Why can't they just tell us to buy a dvbt2 TV with a card slot like European and Americans do, and just buy their card and cam module, to watch on tv
Even gotv has issues

(1) (Reply)

Adolf Hitler As A Toddler / Breaking: Multi Choice, Dstv/gotv To Shut Down / Best Dance Films Of The 2000's?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.