Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,061 members, 7,859,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:49 PM

"Reddish Tv " - See This JSS3 Student "Definition Of Marriage" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "Reddish Tv " - See This JSS3 Student "Definition Of Marriage" (330 Views)

Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' / Follow Reddish Tv On Insta / Man Caught On Camera Sweating On Live TV. See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Reddish Tv " - See This JSS3 Student "Definition Of Marriage" by ReddishTv(m): 1:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
This funny but it is true, see how this JSS3 student define marriage that got people talking.

I bursted into laughter when i saw that JSS3 piece of definition on Facebook but when i think deeply about what he wrote on that sheet of paper, i realize his definition has meaning and it's absolutely true.

This was posted on a Facebook group named "Relationship and Dating Tips".

What correction did you think the teacher should make on the students?

Is it okay for the teacher to minutes "Bad student" on the student's sheet.
Do you think the student is right??

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Latest Movie Of The Week / Movie Review (citation) / Bbnaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.