Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:08 AM

Somewhat New... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Somewhat New... (645 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Somewhat New... by Orimili(m): 2:10pm On Jun 23, 2007
I am somewhat new to this site. I don't know how I found this site, but I am glad that I did. A bit about myself: I am studying to become a doctor (surgery) and and almost done with pre-medical studies. I have an interest in all areas of science and engineering, and try to learn as much as I can about everything. I am also very into health and sports, as I have been very active in the last few years. I have not been a very social person as a child, but have taken steps in the past few years to change that, and I think that this site will help me a bit more.

I am a young Ibo man, but am currently located in the United States (New York). I have struggled to find a community of Nigerians that I can identify with, like the Puerto Ricans and the Jamaicans have, but I believe that this is a step in the right direction. I am looking to make friends, chat, as well as catching up on things that I may have missed in things such as music, politics, and culture. I also hope to meet many of you Nairaland users in person sometime.

I have posted here a couple of times, but I have never introduced myself here. I have been looking for a site like this for a long time, and in the few weeks that I have participated in this forum, I have learned and have been entertained so much. I hope that I will be able to contribute more to this forum.
Re: Somewhat New... by iice(f): 6:52pm On Jun 23, 2007
Ok, officially welcomed!. . .have fun!

(1) (Reply)

Information On Nigeria University E.g Unilag / Internat Dating And Love. Is It Real? / Newbie On Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.