Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,808 members, 7,851,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:13 AM

Gross Anatomy Study Group - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Gross Anatomy Study Group (2576 Views)

Shortage Of Dead Bodies Not Helping Anatomy Study In Nigeria – Prof. Ajao / Please Which Course Is Better Between Anatomy And Physiology / Teacher Uses Extraordinary Chalkboard Drawing Skills To Teach Students Anatomy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gross Anatomy Study Group by khingTony(m): 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2020
Re: Gross Anatomy Study Group by NnaemekaJude(m): 2:49pm On Oct 09, 2020
Godhead4:
Unflappable. grin
Who is this biko? ����
Re: Gross Anatomy Study Group by MrEgghead(m): 3:46pm On Oct 09, 2020
Abcruz:

Yes! and little contributions from the branches of profunda femoris artery.
Ok, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Gross Anatomy Study Group by hakym619(m): 9:46am On Oct 14, 2020
khingTony:

2- wrong
4-wrong

Sir I have phobia for anatomy .can you mentor me ?
Re: Gross Anatomy Study Group by hakym619(m): 9:47am On Oct 14, 2020
MrEgghead:
Ok, thanks.

Re: Gross Anatomy Study Group by MrEgghead(m): 10:14am On Oct 14, 2020
hakym619:

Do you use Netters Atlas while studying?
Re: Gross Anatomy Study Group by khingTony(m): 10:53am On Oct 14, 2020
hakym619:

Do you have a problem understanding it? Do you see the words difficult to assimilate? Is it too complex? (I doubt though), What do you really fear?
Re: Gross Anatomy Study Group by hakym619(m): 11:22am On Oct 14, 2020
khingTony:

Do you have a problem understanding it? Do you see the words difficult to assimilate? Is it too complex? (I doubt though), What do you really fear?

retaining the words for a long time. they are always overwhelming. secondly, learning of labelled structures intimidates me, the detailed ones particularly.

help an aspiring student
Re: Gross Anatomy Study Group by hakym619(m): 11:22am On Oct 14, 2020
MrEgghead:
Do you use Netters Atlas while studying?

no sir. is that the cause ?
Re: Gross Anatomy Study Group by MrEgghead(m): 11:26am On Oct 14, 2020
hakym619:

no sir. is that the cause ?
Probably the cause... You'll enjoy reading Anatomy with Netters Atlas..btwn, Are you well grounded with anatomical terms, like flexion, extension, abduction, adduction e.t.c?
Re: Gross Anatomy Study Group by khingTony(m): 11:43am On Oct 14, 2020
hakym619:

retaining the words for a long time. they are always overwhelming. secondly, learning of labelled structures intimidates me, the detailed ones particularly.

help an aspiring student
If you're an aspiring student then your phobia will not be as much when you get to that bridge. Before I started studying anatomy (when I was in year 1) if I get hold of any anatomy textbook, I'll just go through the images and illustrations, and I'll wonder how someone will manage to get all those things in his head, but when the time came to study it(I use lasts Anatomy actually) I started from the first chapter, Topic by topic, I got to know few things which are related in terms of location, muscle after muscle, artery after artery, bone after bone, nerve after nerve, I got to know their various location with the aid of an atlas(i used both Netter's and Grant's atlases). Then after maybe finishing a whole topic, I looked at the bigger picture (that certain image that contains tens smiley of labelled parts, that was making me scared earlier) and everything looked very familiar.

Don't fret, When it's time, just study with patience, word after word, be consistient, (anatomy is very volatile, in some cases, you'll need to read a certain topic more than thrice to understand it)and in a short period of time Anatomy will be your best course, trust me smiley

2 Likes

Re: Gross Anatomy Study Group by akumar2020: 1:04am On Nov 08, 2020
itstinaofficial:
The inferior cluneal nerve is a branch of what nerve?
Posterior femoral cutaneous nerve

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EKSU Student Allegedly Uses His Roommate For Money Ritual (VIDEO) / How Can I Go About This? Please Help (photos) / Esut Tends To Increase School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.