Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

What's Your Stake On This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's Your Stake On This (229 Views)

To The Jws- Did Jesus Die On A Stake Or On A Cross? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Stake On This by oscarnoble(m): 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
Air your view

Re: What's Your Stake On This by blackpanthar: 5:16pm On Oct 04, 2020
The BOOK of PROVERBS is still the wisest book on earth and Genesis record of creation is still ACCURATE.... Prophesies in Daniel, Isaiah are still coming to pass.... So the picture is clearly in GROSS ERROR...

The old is needed and very much relevant today because it helps us understand & appreciate the NEW in a very balanced way.
Re: What's Your Stake On This by xproducer: 5:42pm On Oct 04, 2020
The statement on the back of the vehicle is absolutely false!

"All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work." - 2 Timothy 3:16-17

Christ’s Death Fulfills God’s Will
"Therefore, when He came into the world, He said: “Sacrifice and offering You did not desire, But a body You have prepared for Me. In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin You had no pleasure. Then I said, ‘Behold, I have come— In the volume of the book it is written of Me— To do Your will, O God.’" - Hebrews 10:5-7

The entire Bible (66 books) are the infallible word of GOD.

"Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away." - Matthew 24:35
Re: What's Your Stake On This by Kobojunkie: 12:48am On Oct 05, 2020
blackpanthar:
The BOOK of PROVERBS is still the wisest book on earth and Genesis record of creation is still ACCURATE.... Prophesies in Daniel, Isaiah are still coming to pass.... So the picture is clearly in GROSS ERROR...

The old is needed and very much relevant today because it helps us understand & appreciate the NEW in a very balanced way.
I disagree with that and this because I have seen how many use the old to side-step obedience to the commandments of Jesus Christ.

The vast majority do not even know that the New Covenant that is Jesus Christ comes with about 46 commandments, at least 7 blessings, 30 or more curses, promises, and even eligibility requirement. Yes, simply 'accepting' Jesus Christ does not make you a disciple of Jesus Christ. What that does is in fact tack on eternity to your soul. The only way to become worthy of being a follower of Jesus Christ i.e. becoming born again, is to obey about 7 commandments that Jesus Christ gave us, and continue to obey His commandments in order that Christ may continue to abide in one.

The Old Covenant, which was never designed or given to us, the gentiles, is still in operation to this day for the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, whom it was made for. Both covenants are everlasting covenants. But Nigerians, who are not Jews and do not even read for their own selves, dey carry the old covenant for head like say God tell them say Him go take wetin Him dash Israel from Israel hand give them. undecided
Re: What's Your Stake On This by delkuf(m): 2:10am On Oct 05, 2020
The Bible is a complete package
Re: What's Your Stake On This by gsegun43: 4:53am On Oct 05, 2020
How many odd?

grin

at least b4 i tell you my STAKE
grin

(1) (Reply)

Breaking:iranian Christian Convert Receives 80 Lashes For Drinking Communion Win / Revealed!!! What Truly Transpired In The Garden Of Eden / The Blessing That Comes With Giving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.