Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,970 members, 7,838,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Free Support For Young African Entrepreneurs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Support For Young African Entrepreneurs (919 Views)

5 Nigerians Among Forbes 30 Most Promising Young African Entrepreneurs For 2016 / 100 Young And Successful African Entrepreneurs Who Amaze And Inspire Me (photos) / Two Nigerians In Forbes' ‘Ten Young African Millionaires To Watch' List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Support For Young African Entrepreneurs by ogogoro: 2:22pm On Jun 23, 2007
Hi people,

I came across this site and I decided to share. Being a young, aspiring African entrepreneur myself, I am always on the look-out for new opportunities for people like us - Inspiring stories of sucessful people, and how they walked their path to "success", guides, tips, pointers, opportunities, events, challenges etc. I believe this site has a lot to offer, and would add value to a lot of African youths.

www.smeresources.org

Please, I am not affiliated to this site, nor do I get paid for "free adverts"! I just think that they are quite good and deserve the free publicity!!
Re: Free Support For Young African Entrepreneurs by ogogoro: 11:46pm On Sep 10, 2007
Chai! Sorry they have not paid!! I still think you guys should bookmark the site and check back as they have (had) lots of useful information there.

(1) (Reply)

Fraudsters Have Invaded Nairaland / If You Have Two Million What Bizz Would You Consider? / Candle Production Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.