Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence (41183 Views)

Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu / Toyin Abraham Apologises To Mercy Aigbe Over Crashed Marriage Controversy / “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by DamnnNiggarr: 10:30am On Oct 05, 2020
femi4:
You don't raise your hand on a woman....only cowards do that
of course, you're absolutely right. No doubt.

But my mother told my sister when she was preparing for her marriage that

THAT ANY WOMAN WHO CONTROLS HER TONGUE AND TEMPERAMENT HAS SOLVED 62.4% OF HER MARITAL PROBLEMS
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Almunjid(m): 10:30am On Oct 05, 2020
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think a lot of modern marriages will always fail until we Christians adopt the Islamic system of marriage which allows men to have multiple wives. Until we Christians openly adopt and support polygamy, men are meant to cheat on their wives which will in turn result in domestic violence and divorce. sad
Lol, who told u Christians don't marry more than one wife? FFK na Muslim?

1 Like

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Amazinggirl95: 10:30am On Oct 05, 2020
bjprodint:
i am going through something similar now,i want to run but i dont have the resources,am sinking into depression.

Follow @blessingceo on Instagram,then you will see the reason to run even if you don't have a dime on you..when you marry an irresponsible and woman beater of a Husband..leave his ass or you will leave in corps..men of now adays, are kind of psycho...mothers pls trains your Male children the same way you train the girls...we get well trained females given to untrained men and they end of manhandling these women and turn them to shadows of themselves, train the male same way you train the girls pls ...let them come out as responsible gentlemen not the psycho paths Nigerian men we are seeing this days..not all of them but most of them..pls train the men same way you train the women, instill good morals in them,so their wife will enjoy them,not to be married to beast in the name of husbands!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by AmazingELixir: 10:32am On Oct 05, 2020
grin grin grin

Nonsense man which one is small beating...
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by oochi123(f): 10:32am On Oct 05, 2020
Hmmmm.so she should stay until one man kills her? I pray such happens to your daughters and sisters..
Marriage no be do or die o..
If you can't cope,then leave peacefully..
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by MoriamoGideon: 10:34am On Oct 05, 2020
You're wrong sir. Why not divorce her?

TODAY'S GIVEAWAY! GET A SIMPLE WEBSITE WITH DOMAIN, HOSTING, SSL & SEO IN 2 DAYS ALL FOR 9K!!

FIRST 2 CUSTOMERS ONLY

Chat/call:> +234 814 565 8405
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by boladale123: 10:34am On Oct 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
Pls Wherever you are as Couples! Take out Quality time to Pray For Your Home together..

Study the Word together ..

It is a very Serious Matter..

Pls let's Make it a Pirioty in our Homes

Are you married,ABI how you take have experience like this??
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Alexaonfleek: 10:35am On Oct 05, 2020
Wahala for who go marry this one
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by ukaface(f): 10:36am On Oct 05, 2020
All these kind of men that will be exercising their stupid muscle on women....

No woman should ENDURE VIOLENCE in a marriage. Get busy,Get a skill and be your own modafuqing boss.

Run and come back kor Run and go back ni.....

2 Likes

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 05, 2020
Sincerely women should get back to reasoning with their hubbies. They should assume roles as wives and not really Bosses.
Men on the other hand should let the voices of their wives to be heard.
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Goodzinny: 10:37am On Oct 05, 2020
The 'maddest' man on earth. Is he a 'baby daddy' or a 'surrogate' father. Nonsense!! Yes women need to endure to make things work, but then it shouldn't be one sided.
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by sylve11: 10:39am On Oct 05, 2020
Auladimeji:
Your papa dey among

She herself sabi say na her papa na top the list........... cool

1 Like

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Tatashi: 10:39am On Oct 05, 2020
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think a lot of modern marriages will always fail until we Christians adopt the Islamic system of marriage which allows men to have multiple wives. Until we Christians openly adopt and support polygamy, men are meant to cheat on their wives which will in turn result in domestic violence and divorce. sad

Nobody is saying you shouldnt marry more than one wife.just prepare ur mind say your wives will still go out to source for bigger dicks than urs.ua here chanting polygamy when your wives and girlfriends are collecting constantly outside.foolish men who think they are gods

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Pweetyccee(f): 10:40am On Oct 05, 2020
A disobedient wife need violence? Na wa ooo Baba God na ur hand we dey ooo
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by EJanni(f): 10:41am On Oct 05, 2020
I don't want to generalize, but this mentality that a woman should endure all sorts of humiliation from men because she's a wife from Nigeria men has to stop. What kind nonsense is this man saying. Enough!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Kaxmytex(m): 10:42am On Oct 05, 2020
a sane man no suppose carry hand beat woman nah..
on top wetin..

if the woman do wetin vex you, just go outside, leave the house and clear ur head..
if she blocks ur way out of the room, don't drag her, just find another exit, if na only one exit dey, just open one room and lock urself inside...

if na one room una dey stay, just lie down put for one corner.
if she comes at you holding ur clothes, telling you,"you go kee me today" with ur mind, just dey pray make the ogbanje spirit free her on time..

don't ever raise ur hand on her...

1 Like

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by ndubueze92(m): 10:42am On Oct 05, 2020
GOTVee:
You can't force all us all to turn to Muslim.... You're not a Christian. I can see you want to become one.

1 Like

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by femi4: 10:43am On Oct 05, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
of course, you're absolutely right. No doubt.

But my mother told my sister when she was preparing for her marriage that

THAT ANY WOMAN WHO CONTROLS HER TONGUE AND TEMPERAMENT HAS SOLVED 62.4% OF HER MARITAL PROBLEMS
Some men beat their women for just no reason
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Fresh25: 10:45am On Oct 05, 2020
He said small beating and they'll start shouting Domestic Violence grin grin Some people don't just know how to talk in person or should I say they don't just have SENSE and it does show in what they post or do online. sad sad

1 Like

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 05, 2020
Too many insane people around.
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by DamnnNiggarr: 10:46am On Oct 05, 2020
femi4:
Some men beat their women for just no reason
then such men deserve to rot away in jail.
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by hush15: 10:46am On Oct 05, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

A father of two, Maduakor Israel Chukwuebuka has slammed Nollywood actress, Chacha Eke for ending her 7 year old marriage over a yet-to-be disclosed reason, Reports.

Recall that the mother of three took to Instagram to announce that her marriage to movie director, Austin Fanni Ikechukeu is over and she would share her story someday.

Reacting to report As Obtained By , Mr Maduakor, who calls himself Wiseman Jesus, said that "disobedient wives needs violence. and women of noways are quick to cry domestic violence over small beating"

He wrote;

"Chacha Eke can stay in marriage in movie but can't in real life. She always obey her husband on movies and opposite is the case in real life. People and fake life," he wrote.

"A disobedient wife needs violence. All this Nollywood akwunas. I love Chacaha and her role on movies and she sticks to marriage on set . What is it that your husband did that you are leaving . Why not endure till end . I have lived in domestic violence house and I know at some times you have to stick and keep moving . If he beat you, run and come back,"

"Women of nowadays small beating you will start shouting domestic violence. If you meet real violence you cant even run. Thats why we have high rate of divorce nowadays. Stop disobeying your man"

A disobedient wife needs violence" - Father of two slams actress Chacha Eke for ending her marriage

See The Screenshot As Obtained By Below:

Source: Facebook Page

Many might tend to misunderstand his point of view however, he has a point. If you play obedient wife on movie set, then she is the one to understand the word perseverance most but as expected today's woman is intolerant.

My prayer to any man out there is that may you not encounter the wrong woman in your life. It's as good as hell itself.
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by chaloskyx: 10:46am On Oct 05, 2020
ERRRRR..........NIGGERS LOST HIS MARBLES WITH THIS STATEMENT CHACHA SHOULD KEEP RUNNING ABEG AND NEVER LOOK BACK
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Emma1Oj(m): 10:47am On Oct 05, 2020
"Any small beating they will shout Domestic violence" that means this man has been beating this girl blue black. Any he's even proud to call himself wife beater.

Cha cha sorry o...thank God you have left him because your life matters.
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Billchille: 10:47am On Oct 05, 2020
Romanoff:
Man that should have been shed in a monthly cycle, it would have prevented this kind of nonsense comment.

He's the kind of father who will send his daughter back to an abusive husband till the abusive husband sends her corpse back to him.

To think the Cha-cha lady hasn't even come out to say exactly what happened, this uncle has jumped to conclusion.
the devil destroy this world with the help of woman, garden of Eden... Their mother Eve was the first human to speak with the devil... Wat they discuss we didn't know till today.....just have children and forget woman, marriage Na be by force
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Onyxunlimited(f): 10:48am On Oct 05, 2020
Madman! I pity for the woman who is unfortunate enough to marry you. I feel sorry for your children as well. May God be with them.

1 Like

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:49am On Oct 05, 2020
I wish this girl is my sister, I will give you same beating... I hate short people
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Amazinggirl95: 10:49am On Oct 05, 2020
Billchille:
the devil destroy this world with the help of human, garden of Eden... Their mother Eve was the first human to speak with the devil... Wat they discuss we didn't know till today.....just have children and forget woman, marriage Na be by force

Women beaters and emotional abuser's should not get married. Marriage is for Gentle men and matured adults psycho paths should go to the asylum where they belong not in marriage!!!
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Awoo88: 10:50am On Oct 05, 2020
This man no get sense
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Truetalk3139: 10:50am On Oct 05, 2020
femi4:
You don't raise your hand on a woman....only cowards do that

If she hits you just smile... Simpleton oshi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities / P-square Thrills Fans With Shirtless Performance In Washington DC (photos) / Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Stunning Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.