Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

PLEASE HELP: This Young Girl Was Found Lonely And Helplessly Beside A Gutter - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PLEASE HELP: This Young Girl Was Found Lonely And Helplessly Beside A Gutter (3232 Views)

I Watched Helplessly As My Husband’s Siblings Beat Him To Death Over Inheritance / Soldiers Order Two Touts To Swim Inside A Gutter In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) / Driver And Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lekki, Lagos Over Payment. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLEASE HELP: This Young Girl Was Found Lonely And Helplessly Beside A Gutter by onlinenix: 11:15pm On Oct 04, 2020
PLEASE HELP: This Young Girl Was Found Lonely and Helplessly Beside A Gutter

WONDERS SHALL NEVER END! We saw this young girl late in the night around 9pm at the front of our gate in Obawole, Lagos sitting by the side of the gutter lonely, hunger stricken and helplessly. Her condition really drew our attention. First we bought her food to eat seeing that she was very hungry. After eating there was need for us to interview her. From the findings, her name is Amaka Augustine from Ebony State and she’s 13 years old. She leaves with her Mother’s brother (Uncle) in Lagos. She complaint that she ran from the house because her uncle and his wife use to maltreat her badly with beating and not giving her food. She said she wants to go to school but they refused to put her to any school rather asking her to be watching clothes in the house. My parents are in the village and I want to return home, she said.

After interviewing her, we considered it appropriate to locate her home that night and to get more facts from all she complaints about; so as to follow it up legally because it’s inhuman and child abuse. In fact, it wasn’t easy going from one street to another trying to locate her house that night. It was very difficult for us because she couldn’t give us a clearer address of where she lives probably because it was night already or she doesn’t want to return back to that house. Since we couldn’t locate her address, we have no option but to take her to the nearest Police State to report the situation, (Eliot Police Station, Ishaga, Lagos).
Please anyone with useful information about this young girl should kindly do the needful. Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESzE9G_D43k

2 Shares

Re: PLEASE HELP: This Young Girl Was Found Lonely And Helplessly Beside A Gutter by identitylenz(m): 11:18pm On Oct 04, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: PLEASE HELP: This Young Girl Was Found Lonely And Helplessly Beside A Gutter by SLAP44: 11:19pm On Oct 04, 2020
Re: PLEASE HELP: This Young Girl Was Found Lonely And Helplessly Beside A Gutter by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
cry
Re: PLEASE HELP: This Young Girl Was Found Lonely And Helplessly Beside A Gutter by Lipscomb(m): 11:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
There's no sense in buy land Because of this matter. If you want to help do the help now.
SLAP44:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PLEASE HELP: This Young Girl Was Found Lonely And Helplessly Beside A Gutter by uniqueboi1(m): 11:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
May her family locate her please...
Re: PLEASE HELP: This Young Girl Was Found Lonely And Helplessly Beside A Gutter by SLAP44: 11:36pm On Oct 04, 2020
Lipscomb:
There's no sense in buy land Because of this matter. If you want to help do the help now.
The matter weak me.
Re: PLEASE HELP: This Young Girl Was Found Lonely And Helplessly Beside A Gutter by tobechi74: 11:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
Which is better
A) A rape victim aborting her child
B) A rape victim giving birth to a child she cannot take care of with the stigma attached to single motherhood only to abandon her
Re: PLEASE HELP: This Young Girl Was Found Lonely And Helplessly Beside A Gutter by eejo(m): 12:00am On Oct 05, 2020
Humanity is gradually going down in Nigeria. Divided Nigeria will be worse than Yemen.
Re: PLEASE HELP: This Young Girl Was Found Lonely And Helplessly Beside A Gutter by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 05, 2020
God, give me the grace to take care of my kids the way I want...
Do you know I actually shed tears even reading this news...
Kids deserve to be treated well
They deserve to be taken care of...
Pls don't bring a kid to this life if you can't take care of them.
Those kids hawking
The Ones on the street, they deserve a good life...
I can give my life for my kids to get the best of everything.
Kids don't deserve to share your pains and sorrows
Re: PLEASE HELP: This Young Girl Was Found Lonely And Helplessly Beside A Gutter by ursullalinda(f): 3:52am On Oct 05, 2020
I pray her family locates her!
Re: PLEASE HELP: This Young Girl Was Found Lonely And Helplessly Beside A Gutter by michlins(m): 5:20am On Oct 05, 2020
Some people are supposed to be animals that way, you can kill them without remorse. Why take another person child only to maltreat her like this. Whatever made this girl to dare the nights is very serious.

Having said that, her parents are to blame too. Why bring a child into this world when you don't have the resources to take care of him or her.

I pray she finds her way home
Re: PLEASE HELP: This Young Girl Was Found Lonely And Helplessly Beside A Gutter by ijeawele23635: 8:06am On Oct 05, 2020
I pray her relatives locates her!
Re: PLEASE HELP: This Young Girl Was Found Lonely And Helplessly Beside A Gutter by Freestainworld(m): 8:19am On Oct 05, 2020
no body knows exactly what happened since her location couldn't be located, but if it was possible, the best thing to do for her is to send her back home, so she can reunite with her immediate family.
Re: PLEASE HELP: This Young Girl Was Found Lonely And Helplessly Beside A Gutter by grim33(m): 11:40am On Oct 05, 2020
Well it’s nice that they feed her grin
Re: PLEASE HELP: This Young Girl Was Found Lonely And Helplessly Beside A Gutter by naitea: 6:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
The appropriate authority should speedily do something about it by visiting that Police station. From all indication she's not comfortable living in that house
Re: PLEASE HELP: This Young Girl Was Found Lonely And Helplessly Beside A Gutter by forexline: 3:18pm On Oct 06, 2020
Extra Source of Income: Checkout this legitimate online business that gives me atleast N25k or more weekly using my phone and from home. Check my Signature for details

(1) (Reply)

2 Chinese Men Arrested For Allegedly Raping Their Male Colleague In Lagos (picz) / My Experience With A Notorious Cultist Inside UBA Bank Benin City / This Morning Saturday There Is A New Cult War Start Running - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.