Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Ajayi Adebayo CEO Webbiit Technologies - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Ajayi Adebayo CEO Webbiit Technologies (612 Views)

Yoast CEO Premium Plugin - Get It At A Very Cheap Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ajayi Adebayo CEO Webbiit Technologies by Adislove: 8:04am On Oct 05, 2020
Ajayi Adebayo is a ‘passionate netpreneur’, full-stack Web Developer, digital marketer, online business coach, and trainer. I have trained and empowered over 3000 youths in the area of Web Development, Search Engine Optimization, and Online Business. I founded my Tech/ICT, Webbiit Technologies and 8years ago 2013 – a technology innovation and media agency that has created and successfully launched several software products and movies in the Nigeria Nollywood industry.

I have been involved in hundreds of projects both locally and internationally as a Freelancer and full time Web Consultant consulting for medium and small business owners and high net worth corporations including the governments of Nigeria. My workshops, seminars, and Bootcamp have made so many youths and today they can tell their success stories.

Contact me on my whatsapp number 07067116962

1 Like

Re: Ajayi Adebayo CEO Webbiit Technologies by kingthreat(m): 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
Ok we don hear
Re: Ajayi Adebayo CEO Webbiit Technologies by Adez1: 9:55pm On Aug 18, 2021
Adislove:
Ajayi Adebayo is a ‘passionate netpreneur’, full-stack Web Developer, digital marketer, online business coach, and trainer. I have trained and empowered over 3000 youths in the area of Web Development, Search Engine Optimization, and Online Business. I founded my Tech/ICT, Webbiit Technologies and 8years ago 2013 – a technology innovation and media agency that has created and successfully launched several software products and movies in the Nigeria Nollywood industry.

I have been involved in hundreds of projects both locally and internationally as a Freelancer and full time Web Consultant consulting for medium and small business owners and high net worth corporations including the governments of Nigeria. My workshops, seminars, and Bootcamp have made so many youths and today they can tell their success stories.

Contact me on my whatsapp number 07067116962
I learnt your program is free,how true is it
Also do u organize class room teaching, I mean physical teaching rather than online

(1) (Reply)

''Domain Naming Strategies'' / Cheapest Web Hostig With Free Domain Name / Nigeria First Audiobooks Website! Listen For Free.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.