Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,255 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

SARS Reportedly Extort Young Man Of N150k After IGP Banned The Unit - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Reportedly Extort Young Man Of N150k After IGP Banned The Unit (1455 Views)

I Got Scammed Of N150k. How Do I Go About Reporting To The Police? / Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers / Man Drugs A Policeman Who Tried To Extort N150k From Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SARS Reportedly Extort Young Man Of N150k After IGP Banned The Unit by Ctorch: 8:33am On Oct 05, 2020
A Nigerian chef identified as Aderinsola, took to micro-blogging platform, Twitter on Sunday, to reveal how he was harassed and extorted by SARS officials, moments after the Inspector General of Police, Mohammed Adamu ordered the ban the routine patrol of the Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad (FSARS) and other Tactical Squads of the Nigeria Police Force.

According to the young man, he was forced to transfer N150,000 to them in order to secure his freedom.

Sharing some photos from the scene of the incident and debit alerts he received from his bank, after he was forced to make part with his money, Aderinsola said the officers succeeded in collecting N150,000 from him.

He wrote, “The just collected 150k from me.”

https://www.correctng.com/sars-reportedly-extort-young-man-of-n150k-after-igp-banned-the-unit/?fbclid=IwAR1IS7LjwqH__YCAQlPQv0SzT0eNo6FK9wE84OhkVsNa0Wqo81ugxjLWK1w

1 Share

Re: SARS Reportedly Extort Young Man Of N150k After IGP Banned The Unit by davywillis: 8:37am On Oct 05, 2020
Na wa oh

1 Like

Re: SARS Reportedly Extort Young Man Of N150k After IGP Banned The Unit by TooMuchStuff: 8:38am On Oct 05, 2020
Dem no go hear dis one. Na audio ban from IGP

4 Likes

Re: SARS Reportedly Extort Young Man Of N150k After IGP Banned The Unit by Brandstudio01: 8:39am On Oct 05, 2020
I fear this country
Re: SARS Reportedly Extort Young Man Of N150k After IGP Banned The Unit by LawLab247: 8:44am On Oct 05, 2020
Ok
Re: SARS Reportedly Extort Young Man Of N150k After IGP Banned The Unit by madridguy(m): 8:57am On Oct 05, 2020
Na GREAT GRACE supermarket I dey see for the transfer desc. Can someone help me abi the FSARS use him card to shop.
Re: SARS Reportedly Extort Young Man Of N150k After IGP Banned The Unit by 2by40ft: 9:09am On Oct 05, 2020
As Robbers are too hot for Fsars they hv turned to Yahoo guys.
Re: SARS Reportedly Extort Young Man Of N150k After IGP Banned The Unit by heendrix(m): 9:11am On Oct 05, 2020
shocked
Re: SARS Reportedly Extort Young Man Of N150k After IGP Banned The Unit by helinues: 9:18am On Oct 05, 2020
Na war oo
Re: SARS Reportedly Extort Young Man Of N150k After IGP Banned The Unit by IGotTheDope: 9:20am On Oct 05, 2020
Nigerian laws are only online, not effective at all. Ban sars my foot angry

2 Likes

Re: SARS Reportedly Extort Young Man Of N150k After IGP Banned The Unit by jlinkd78(m): 9:22am On Oct 05, 2020
Murderous SARS
Re: SARS Reportedly Extort Young Man Of N150k After IGP Banned The Unit by juvewalex(m): 9:31am On Oct 05, 2020
You sure say Buari nor dey get returns from all these extortions so ?

Because Sars don chop several bans for the past 3 years now ,but the more the useless IGP place audio ban on them, the more brutal these guys become.
Re: SARS Reportedly Extort Young Man Of N150k After IGP Banned The Unit by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 05, 2020
These people will never hear word
Can they?
Re: SARS Reportedly Extort Young Man Of N150k After IGP Banned The Unit by DaBullIT(m): 9:35am On Oct 05, 2020
I read the story with dismay

To my utmost shock some idiots on Twitter are claiming the guy is guilty is why he sent so much money to them

I have said repeatedly I'm in many WhatsApp group where people upload anything they like, maybe not fraud related or anything, but my phone downloads media automatically, Sars finding a white man's meme on your phone could cause them to harass you

You screenshot people's status, if it's anything related or remotely looks like English man, dollar or you talk of transaction, Sars will extort you

We need to stop this menace join the protest

If gov won't help we have to help ourselves
Re: SARS Reportedly Extort Young Man Of N150k After IGP Banned The Unit by Itohanmiwa: 9:37am On Oct 05, 2020
I hope we are not too quick to trust the government just because they said something. This is the same govt that promised to make the naira equal to a dollar. My advice out there "regardless wetin govt talk, nor go looseguard oh".
Re: SARS Reportedly Extort Young Man Of N150k After IGP Banned The Unit by kesandu94684: 10:37am On Oct 05, 2020
Na lot GRACE grocery I dey see for the handover description. Can anyone help me abi the FSARS use him cardholder to showroom.
Re: SARS Reportedly Extort Young Man Of N150k After IGP Banned The Unit by DoubleEngine007: 10:53am On Oct 05, 2020
The earlier we release that SARS ban is scam,the better for us.. Wen IG say make them no search phones dem stop? No road blocks ,them stop? Abegyyyyy! #KillSars# (Special Armed Robbery Squad)

2 Likes

Re: SARS Reportedly Extort Young Man Of N150k After IGP Banned The Unit by Karlovich: 11:10am On Oct 05, 2020
Failed shithole
Re: SARS Reportedly Extort Young Man Of N150k After IGP Banned The Unit by sapientia(m): 4:56pm On Oct 05, 2020
Nigeria is about to fight armed robbers

Because thats what these guys are

(1) (Reply)

Story Of The Man Who Cracked Codes And Won $283,000 Photos/video / This How Man Should Be Every Morning& This Fulani Guy Having Sex Wit Cow / Notorious Kogi Kidnap Kingpin Finally Arrested While Trying To Flee - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.