Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,805 members, 7,851,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

How To Get To The Top - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Get To The Top (203 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get To The Top by Simplicity96(m): 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
A True Life Story

Don't look down on anybody, not even yourself - Allen Onyema(Chairman Airpeace)

When I was squatting in Oshodi, I had these garage boys, they were my friends and one happen to belong to a family that had the largest span of land in Alagbado, and he took me there.

I helped them bring some buyers, a week after I got the employment, the entire family sent for me, they had about four hundred plots of land.

They gave it to me, to sell on behalf of the family, the land is where you have AIT and some companies today, they told me to sell for #5,000 per plot in 1990.

I asked them what would be my gain, they told me "anything you put on top" is yours, we're not going to give you commission. After selling the first six plots, I run an advert at MKO Abiola National Concord, one of the biggest Newspaper in those days.

The land was selling like hotcake afterwards, So if I had sold ten plots, I'd be making #50,000, in those days #20,000 can buy you a brand new car, I was making millions!

That was how Allen Onyema got his big break in business, today he is the CEO of Air Peace airlines !

Do you look down on people because they have nothing today? How do you manage people in your life?

Sometime when God wants to lift you, He will usually bring you across men, popularly called, Destiny Helpers, and also in the day satan desire to sift you as wheat, he will bring men across your path.

"Between you and the throne, there's a person."

-
Dabo Olawale

(1) (Reply)

Lets Smile Together With This Company / Your Capital Is Not TooThe year 2020 Small!! What You Need Is A "Business Plan" / How To Make Your First $88 In Less Than 24 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.