Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

As An Atheist, Would You Accept Christ Because Of The Fear Of Death? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As An Atheist, Would You Accept Christ Because Of The Fear Of Death? (1319 Views)

If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? / “I Ended My Relationship With Jesus Christ Because He Is Jealous” – South Africa / As An Atheist Would You Circumcise Your Male Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

As An Atheist, Would You Accept Christ Because Of The Fear Of Death? by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
If yes, why fear death so much, that you'd immediately abandon atheism and accept Christ as your personal Lord and Savior just because of it, but not fear Him who is able to bring much worse to you than death which the same Christ said we should fear instead?

Luke 12:4-5 (KJV)

And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Or is it because He is patient with you, and doesn't immediately make your life feel threatened as those you fear most would, if not perhaps you'd also fear Him?

There's surely a worst death than the death you fear most even if you may not know it.

Don't wait til you die to discover this Truth because by then it would be too late to do anything about it.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: As An Atheist, Would You Accept Christ Because Of The Fear Of Death? by HappyPagan: 3:02pm On Oct 05, 2020
Lol
Re: As An Atheist, Would You Accept Christ Because Of The Fear Of Death? by Amatarasha(f): 3:13pm On Oct 05, 2020
That's y I see atheist as confused idiots most of them will either accept Christ the liar at their death bed or accept Christ through a well shaped bottom bornagain ladies!
Re: As An Atheist, Would You Accept Christ Because Of The Fear Of Death? by kingxsamz(m): 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2020
Re: As An Atheist, Would You Accept Christ Because Of The Fear Of Death? by kingxsamz(m): 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
Re: As An Atheist, Would You Accept Christ Because Of The Fear Of Death? by kingxsamz(m): 4:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
If yes, why fear death so much, that you'd immediately abandon atheism and accept Christ as your personal Lord and Savior just because of it, but not fear Him who is able to bring much worse to you than death which the same Christ said we should fear instead?

And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Or is it because He is patient with you, and doesn't immediately make your life feel threatened as those you fear most would, if not perhaps you'd also fear Him?

There's surely a worst death than the death you fear most even if you may not know it.

Don't wait til you die to discover this Truth because by then it would be too late to do anything about it.

When you have died, you can come back and write this cock and bull story. grin
Re: As An Atheist, Would You Accept Christ Because Of The Fear Of Death? by Kobojunkie: 4:54pm On Oct 05, 2020
It is better for an atheist and anyone else who does not believe in Jesus Christ, not to accept Him, and perish(cease to exist after death), than to accept Jesus Christ only to end up in Hell for eternity afterwards.

1 Like

Re: As An Atheist, Would You Accept Christ Because Of The Fear Of Death? by Splinz(m): 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
Kobojunkie:
It is better for an atheist and anyone else who does not believe in Jesus Christ, not to accept Him, and perish(cease to exist after death), than to accept Jesus Christ only to end up in Hell for eternity afterwards.

Please expound.
Re: As An Atheist, Would You Accept Christ Because Of The Fear Of Death? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2020
Kobojunkie:

You Do Not Know Neither do you Determine nor Prescribe whether they "(cease to exist after death),"

But He Who is Lord, With Power Has Already Said Expressly (not subjective/personal interpretations) What He Shall Do with Erring Souls, yet you seek to override the Direct Clear Words of the Lord! embarassed

It is you who said it!
Re: As An Atheist, Would You Accept Christ Because Of The Fear Of Death? by Kobojunkie: 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:
You Do Not Know Neither do you Determine or Prescribe whether they "(cease to exist after death),"
I do know because I know that God does not lie undecided
Re: As An Atheist, Would You Accept Christ Because Of The Fear Of Death? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2020
jesusjnr2020:

This is Not a Good Post! Smh

See what you have caused!
Amatarasha:
That's y I see atheist as confused idiots most of them will either accept Christ the liar at their death bed or accept Christ through a well shaped bottom bornagain ladies!

Re: As An Atheist, Would You Accept Christ Because Of The Fear Of Death? by hakeem4(m): 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2020
jesusjnr2020:

Nope. Why should i believe in the supposed creator just because of eternal punishment which i do not believe?

This is another form of pascal wagers. Just believe in him; what if you are wrong?

What if you are wrong about allah, or vishnu, or the god of war?

1 Like

Re: As An Atheist, Would You Accept Christ Because Of The Fear Of Death? by Amatarasha(f): 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

This is Not a Good Post! Smh

See what you have caused!
sho up ok
Re: As An Atheist, Would You Accept Christ Because Of The Fear Of Death? by Kobojunkie: 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2020
Splinz:
Please expound.
It all starts in the beginning, before the fall of man. God warned man against eating from the Tree of Knowlegde of Good and Evil, with a penalty of death attached for disobedience.

Genesis 2 vs 15-17 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
15. The Lord God took the man and put him in the garden of Eden to work it and keep it.
16. And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, “You may surely eat of every tree of the garden,
17. but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat[d] of it you shall surely die.”
After the fall of man, God condemned Him to die, explaining what it meant in the process.

Genesis 2 vs 15-17 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
17. And to Adam he said, “Because you have listened to the voice of your wife and have eaten of the tree of which I commanded you, ‘You shall not eat of it,’ cursed is the ground because of you; in pain you shall eat of it all the days of your life;
18. thorns and thistles it shall bring forth for you; and you shall eat the plants of the field.
19. By the sweat of your face you shall eat bread, till you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken; for you are dust, and to dust you shall return.”
Adam never at of the tree of Life, He had no eternal life for his soul and so the soul of man, since Adam, was not immortal/eternal as many life to assume. So it makes sense that once he returned to the dust, his soul(not being immortal) ceased at that point too... it doesn't live on in another space and time forever.

Now even after He gave His Old Covenant to His people, Israel, God never lifted that, for lack of a better word, 'curse' of death which He placed on mankind through Adam. Of course He could and probably bestowed eternal life on those whom He would, but He never lifted that curse, and still hasn't.
Then came Jesus Christ, the New Covenant with Eternal life for an added benefit. In the book of John chapter 3, we are made again to know that indeed, those before Jesus Christ did in fact "die"perish as stipulated by God Almighty but through the acceptance of Jesus Christ (one does not become born again at point of acceptance of belief), eternal life gets tacked on to one's soul.

John 3 vs 16-21 (ERV)
16. “For God so loved the world,[i] that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
17. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.
18. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.
19. And this is the judgment: the light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the light because their works were evil.
20. For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his works should be exposed.
21. But whoever does what is true comes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his works have been carried out in God.”
Verse 18 above explains that those who do not believe in Jesus Christ are already condemned.... basically, we were already condemned from the beginning to perish/die. Verse 16 is clear that to Perish was already our lot before Jesus Christ showed up, and when did this become our lot? It had always been our lot from the beginning, thanks to Adam. Jesus Christ, however, has instead come to save us from our condemnation(from the death that was already our fate).
Re: As An Atheist, Would You Accept Christ Because Of The Fear Of Death? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I do know because I know that God does not lie undecided

While God can not lie, you lie.

And this answer does not in any way counter the Express Word Of The Lord that He, Having Authority and Rule over Souls, shall Exercise His Authority of Dealing with Souls in Such a Manner as He Deems Fit, Which He Has Decided that such Must Be Incarcerated in the Incinerator of the Lake of Fire!

And This He Who Rules, has Clearly and Expressly said that He Shall Do!

Therefore, you seek to make the Lord a liar for saying that which is not True rather than you being the liar for saying that which is not True.
Re: As An Atheist, Would You Accept Christ Because Of The Fear Of Death? by Kobojunkie: 6:15pm On Oct 05, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:
While God can not lie, you lie.

And this answer does not in any way counter the Express Word Of The Lord that He, Having Authority and Rule over Souls, shall Exercise His Authority of Dealing with Souls in Such a Manner as He Deems Fit, Which He Has Decided that such Must Be Incarcerated in the Incinerator of the Lake of Fire!

And This He Who Rules, has Clearly and Expressly said that He Shall Do!

Therefore, you seek to make the Lord a liar for saying that which is not True rather than you being the liar for saying that which is not True.
undecided Learn to stick to the subject at hand!
Re: As An Atheist, Would You Accept Christ Because Of The Fear Of Death? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2020
hakeem4:
Nope. Why should i believe in the supposed creator just because of eternal punishment which i do not believe?

This is another form of pascal wagers. Just believe in him; what if you are wrong?

We are not Wrong because IT IS SEEN THAT ONLY GOOD THINGS ARE ALLOWED AND THAT ALL BAD THINGS ARE NOT ALLOWED!

EVEN BAD PEOPLE DO NOT ACCEPT BAD THINGS WHEN GIVEN TO THEM.

THEREFORE, HE WHO IS GOOD, MUST HATE TO SEE THE BAD THINGS IN HIS HOUSE (WORLD) AND MUST NECESSARILY COME, TO DEAL WITH THEM ALL, VERY HOTLY!
Re: As An Atheist, Would You Accept Christ Because Of The Fear Of Death? by Kobojunkie: 6:22pm On Oct 05, 2020
Eternal punishment is laid out only for those who believe, and not to those who do not believe. See, only those who believe can have eternal life to even spend eternity anywhere.
Re: As An Atheist, Would You Accept Christ Because Of The Fear Of Death? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:32pm On Oct 05, 2020
Kobojunkie:
undecided Learn to stick to the subject at hand!

I am on the subject at hand oh ye Peverter of understanding for the subject matter at hand is about the Express Word of the Lord that All Who Do Wrong shall be Imprisoned in the Lake of Fire AS AGAINST, you saying by the use of your own deduction, Presenting your own wishful thinking and then Attempting to Input and Pin On The Lord, That Which He did not say, and Furthert representing that The Lord Said it and that it is the Lord's Plan for erring souls.

That is the Subject Matter!
Re: As An Atheist, Would You Accept Christ Because Of The Fear Of Death? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:41pm On Oct 05, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Eternal punishment is laid out only for those who believe, and not to those who do not believe. See, only those who believe can have eternal life to even spend eternity anywhere.

You are not the Judge, you are not the one who is going to judge the matter, you are not a clerk of the Judge (even they never know how a judge will decide a matter), The Judge will not be taking counsel from you, So kindly Shut Your Speakers!
Re: As An Atheist, Would You Accept Christ Because Of The Fear Of Death? by Splinz(m): 6:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
Kobojunkie:
...Jesus Christ, however, has instead come to save us from our condemnation(from the death that was already our fate).

Thank you so much for your response.

However, what I actually wanted to hear from you is your doctrine of punishment for believers and not unbelievers, who according to you will just die and that's the end.

Please explain it. Thank you.
Re: As An Atheist, Would You Accept Christ Because Of The Fear Of Death? by Kobojunkie: 6:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
Splinz:
Thank you so much for your response.
However, what I actually wanted to hear from you is your doctrine of punishment for believers and not unbelievers, who according to you will just die and that's the end.
Please explain it. Thank you.
My doctrine of punishment for believers? You have to read that book called the Bible for yourself so you can glean the Truth of God as it is written.

According to Jesus Christ, there are two kinds of believers... the Sheep and the Goats. Both sheep and goats have eternal life as a result of believing in Jesus Christ, but as it is turns out, it is not simply enough to believe, in order to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

From the passage below, we see that the Sheep are believers who did the work that was commanded of them by Jesus Christ.

Matthew 25 vs 31-40 (ESV)
31. “The Son of Man will come again with divine greatness, and all his angels will come with him. He will sit as king on his great and glorious throne.
32. All the people of the world will be gathered before him. Then he will separate everyone into two groups. It will be like a shepherd separating his sheep from his goats.
33. He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.
34. “Then the king will say to the godly people on his right, ‘Come, my Father has great blessings for you. The kingdom he promised is now yours. It has been prepared for you since the world was made.
35. It is yours because when I was hungry, you gave me food to eat. When I was thirsty, you gave me something to drink. When I had no place to stay, you welcomed me into your home.
36. When I was without clothes, you gave me something to wear. When I was sick, you cared for me. When I was in prison, you came to visit me.’
37. “Then the godly people will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and give you food? When did we see you thirsty and give you something to drink?
38. When did we see you with no place to stay and welcome you into our home? When did we see you without clothes and give you something to wear?
39. When did we see you sick or in prison and care for you?’
40. “Then the king will answer, ‘The truth is, anything you did for any of my people here, you also did for me.’

The Goat, who also have eternal life because they believed in Jesus Christ, are the believers who refused to do the works that Jesus Christ commanded of all those who believe in Him.

[b] Matthew 25 vs 41-46 (ESV)

41. “Then the king will say to the evil people on his left, ‘Get away from me. God has already decided that you will be punished. Go into the fire that burns forever—the fire that was prepared for the devil and his angels.
42. You must go away because when I was hungry, you gave me nothing to eat. When I was thirsty, you gave me nothing to drink.
43. When I had no place to stay, you did not welcome me into your home. When I was without clothes, you gave me nothing to wear. When I was sick and in prison, you did not care for me.’
44. “Then those people will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty? When did we see you without a place to stay? Or when did we see you without clothes or sick or in prison? When did we see any of this and not help you?’
45. “The king will answer, ‘The truth is, anything you refused to do for any of my people here, you refused to do for me.’
46. “Then these evil people will go away to be punished forever. But the godly people will go and enjoy eternal life.”
Basically, they get to spend that eternity which they earned when they chose to believe in the person of Jesus Christ, punished FOREVER!
Re: As An Atheist, Would You Accept Christ Because Of The Fear Of Death? by Splinz(m): 7:12pm On Oct 05, 2020
Kobojunkie:
My doctrine of punishment for believers? According to Jesus Christ, there are two kinds of believers... the Sheep and the Goats. Both sheep and goats have eternal life as a result of believing in Jesus Christ, but as it is turns out, it is not simply enough to believe, in order to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

Thank you once again.

Looking at the bolded, please you may consider reminding me what is the wages of sin again.

Kobojunkie:

The Goat, who also have eternal life because they believed in Jesus Christ, are the believers who refused to do the works that Jesus Christ commanded of all those who believe in Him.

Prove it.
Re: As An Atheist, Would You Accept Christ Because Of The Fear Of Death? by Kobojunkie: 7:13pm On Oct 05, 2020
Splinz:
Thank you once again.Looking at the bolded, please you may consider reminding me what is the wages of sin again.
Yes, the death we were already condemned to since the falls of Adam, long before Jesus Christ arrived on the seen. Did you not read my previous about how the world had already been condemned to death before Jesus came back to offer salvation only to those who believe in Him?
Splinz:
Prove it.
Prove what? That Goats have eternal life or that goats refused to do what Christ commanded? undecided
Re: As An Atheist, Would You Accept Christ Because Of The Fear Of Death? by Splinz(m): 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Yes, the death we were already condemned to since before Jesus Christ arrived on the seen. Did you not read my previous about how the world had already been condemned to death before Jesus came back to offer salvation only to those who believe in Him?
Prove what? That Goats have eternal life or that goats refused to do what Christ commanded? undecided

Please prove that the goats have eternal life. Alongside it, what is the wages of sin?

Thank you for your time.
Re: As An Atheist, Would You Accept Christ Because Of The Fear Of Death? by Kobojunkie: 7:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
Splinz:
Please prove that the goats have eternal life. Alongside it, what is the wages of sin?
Thank you for your time.
Is it possible that you have not in fact comprehended the message from the beginning? The wages of Sin(from Adam) is death. Scroll back up to my previous post where I highlighted how God condemned man to death for the sin of Adam from the beginning.

As for goats having eternal life, here again is John 3 vs 16 - 21 where John, the apostle tells of how all those who believe in Jesus Christ will obviously have eternal life, but note what is clearly missing there. Eternal life does not mean all also end up in Heaven. According to Jesus Christ, only those who become like children will enter the Heaven, and that requires actually obeying the commandments as put forth by Jesus Christ.

John 3 vs 16-21 (ERV)
16. “For God so loved the world,[i] that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
17. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.
18. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.
19. And this is the judgment: the light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the light because their works were evil.
20. For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his works should be exposed.
21. But whoever does what is true comes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his works have been carried out in God.”
This is where the word of Jesus Christ Himself comes in to explain that when the King comes back, all those who do not do as the King commanded, will spend ETERNITY in HELL. What that obviously implies is that the goats do have eternal life for them to have to spend it in Hell for ETERNITY.

Matthew 25 vs 41-46 (ESV)
41. “Then the king will say to the evil people on his left, ‘Get away from me. God has already decided that you will be punished. Go into the fire that burns forever—the fire that was prepared for the devil and his angels.
42. You must go away because when I was hungry, you gave me nothing to eat. When I was thirsty, you gave me nothing to drink.
43. When I had no place to stay, you did not welcome me into your home. When I was without clothes, you gave me nothing to wear. When I was sick and in prison, you did not care for me.’
44. “Then those people will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty? When did we see you without a place to stay? Or when did we see you without clothes or sick or in prison? When did we see any of this and not help you?’
45. “The king will answer, ‘The truth is, anything you refused to do for any of my people here, you refused to do for me.’
46. “Then these evil people will go away to be punished forever. But the godly people will go and enjoy eternal life.”
Re: As An Atheist, Would You Accept Christ Because Of The Fear Of Death? by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:59pm On Oct 05, 2020
Amatarasha:

You seem to be much worse than that those you call idiots, so what do you call yourself, ehn?
Re: As An Atheist, Would You Accept Christ Because Of The Fear Of Death? by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:19pm On Oct 05, 2020
kingxsamz:
kingxsamz:

kingxsamz:

When you have died, you can come back and write this cock and bull story. grin

You seem to be stammering as though a gun was pointed to your head even though this was just a simple question on NL?

Are you that afraid of death, that it took three posts to say a word. And yet you haven't even answer the simple question.

It's obvious you're one of those that would immediately do so, yet you're making noise upandan mocking those who really do so, to show that you're nothing but a confused soul whose comments shouldn't be taken seriously by any sane person.
Re: As An Atheist, Would You Accept Christ Because Of The Fear Of Death? by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:26pm On Oct 05, 2020
hakeem4:

If you're not lying with the bolded, that much better than most of ya fellas because they would despite all their noise.

So this is meant for those cowards not you.
Re: As An Atheist, Would You Accept Christ Because Of The Fear Of Death? by Splinz(m): 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Is it possible that you have not in fact comprehended the message from the beginning? The wages of Sin(from Adam) is death. Scroll back up to my previous post where I highlighted how God condemned man to death for the sin of Adam from the beginning.

I understand you, sir.

You keep talking of the sin of Adam. Are you in anyway implying that sin has changed? What about its wages? Does it still carries the death penalty today?

Perhaps at this point, we may also consider what is sin.

Kobojunkie:

As for goats having eternal life, here again is John 3 vs 16 - 21 where John, the apostle tells of how all those who believe in Jesus Christ will obviously have eternal life

Don't you think if it were so, then even the devils are saved, seeing that they also believe? James 2:19. Do you think just believing is all it takes?

Again, did you noticed that same John 3:16 carries two opposite promise: 1. Eternal life & 2. Eternal death or damnation?

Also, we may have to consult the dictionary again for the meaning of life and death.

Kobojunkie:

...What that obviously implies is that the goats do have eternal life for them to have to spend it in Hell for ETERNITY.

But the promise is either eternal life or death, not both. What is the opposite of life again?

Many thanks.
Re: As An Atheist, Would You Accept Christ Because Of The Fear Of Death? by Kobojunkie: 8:51pm On Oct 05, 2020
Splinz:
I understand you, sir.
You keep talking of the sin of Adam. Are you in anyway implying that sin has changed? What about its wages? Does it still carries the death penalty today?
I think you have yet to comprehend any of what I have been saying even to this point.
The death penalty you speak of is the death penalty that God pronounced on Adam, and all His seeds from the beginning. That is the "wages of sin" that you speak refer to. That wage has been in place since after Adam sinned against God in the beginning.
Splinz:
Perhaps at this point, we may also consider what is sin. Sin is simply disobedience of the commandment of God. Adam disobeyed God's commandment - He sinned and the penalty given Him since then was death.
[quote author=Splinz post=94643257]Don't you think if it were so, then even the devils are saved, seeing that they also believe? James 2:19. Do you think just believing is all it takes?
I wanted to introduce that verse earlier but kept from doing it so as not to muddle things up. Yes, these devils do believe in Jesus Christ, hence they also have eternal life, which in Matthew 25 vs 46, you are told they too will spend on Hell.
Splinz:
Again, did you noticed that same John 3:16 carries two opposite promise: 1. Eternal life & 2. Eternal death or damnation?
Where did you get the phrase "eternal death" from John 3 vs 16?
Remember, Jesus Christ came with Life, eternal,and even those who He said would spend eternity in Hell, do not do so dead... no, they are alive for eternity in Hell. So, damnation(in hell) of the eternal kind is not death at all. For to be punished for eternity, one is assumed to be awake for the punishement, right?
Splinz:
Also, we may have to consult the dictionary again for the meaning of life and death.
But the promise is either eternal life or death, not both. What is the opposite of life again?
Many thanks.
There is no promise for eternal death that was made in John 3 vs 16. Read it as I presented it in the context it was written please.

Death was already in place before Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ who is the way, the truth, and THE LIFE, showed up to the stage to promise LIFE to all those who will believe/accept Him. He did not come with death but with LIFE(eternal).
Re: As An Atheist, Would You Accept Christ Because Of The Fear Of Death? by Splinz(m): 9:33pm On Oct 05, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I think you have yet to comprehend any of what I have been saying even to this point.
The death penalty you speak of is the death penalty that God pronounced on Adam, and all His seeds from the beginning. That is the "wages of sin" that you speak refer to. That wage has been in place since after Adam sinned against God in the beginning.

Let's get something straight, sir.

The Bible says "the wages of sin is death", not the wages of Adam's sin. Also, "all have sinned...".

By implication, it simply means all of us have earned the wages of sin, which is why eternal life is a gift.

So it's no longer about Adam. We have all sinned.

You asked where is "eternal death" in John 3:16? Okay. What does it mean to perish?

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies? / Paid By Pastors To Blaspheme Prophet T.b. Joshua! / Top 10 Myths About Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.