Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

How Gbagi Women Took Up Road Repairs In Abuja - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Gbagi Women Took Up Road Repairs In Abuja (34727 Views)

Danfo Driver Who Took One-Way Fled & Abandoned His Bus When He Sighted Sanwo-Olu / See How LASTMA Officials Took Up The Responsibility Of Filling Potholes (PHOTOS) / Nigerians Took Up 33% Of All US Non-immigrant Visas Issued To Africans In 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Gbagi Women Took Up Road Repairs In Abuja by tillaman(m): 4:32pm On Oct 05, 2020
sad
Re: How Gbagi Women Took Up Road Repairs In Abuja by womenareapes: 4:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
Asphericnews:

https://asphericnews.com/2020/10/05/how-gbagi-women-took-up-road-repairs-in-abuja/
the "what a man can do the woman can do it better" crew will soon land here undecided
Re: How Gbagi Women Took Up Road Repairs In Abuja by ProphetofOdin: 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
Their was once a nation called Nigeria.

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.
This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.
Re: How Gbagi Women Took Up Road Repairs In Abuja by americaninja1: 4:38pm On Oct 05, 2020
Gbagi market women in ibadan
Re: How Gbagi Women Took Up Road Repairs In Abuja by israelkings10: 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2020
Lil Frosh, DMW act, called out for alleged assault on girlfriend

READ MORE>>> https://www.thekingprudence.com/2020/10/lil-frosh-dmw-act-called-out-for.html
Re: How Gbagi Women Took Up Road Repairs In Abuja by KingDash: 4:49pm On Oct 05, 2020
make we just carry presidency give woman... even if na 1hr.
Re: How Gbagi Women Took Up Road Repairs In Abuja by okafor200(m): 4:49pm On Oct 05, 2020
oboy I tell Una say I dey even suspect one strange man for my compound make keep eye like vulture so,

I was like see come na thunder go help me tear your yansh there for increasing this our NEPA bill this month,

but the man was like abeg na NEPA people cause am ooo.

anyways I want to give a heavy shout out to manubuqree everything we grill,
na all this Burkina Faso strange thunder nahim go help us fire your half yansh there.
sometimes I go dey wonder if na for cameroun dem born the fool.
always commenting like an outcast that just came into the country some few days ago

baba olowo
Re: How Gbagi Women Took Up Road Repairs In Abuja by sammysneh(m): 4:52pm On Oct 05, 2020
SmartProf:

Their paid agents will call it patriotism. Just look at how the women have become emergency Civil Engineers cos of a bad road. From the first picture, they've began 'dualization' of the road with stones grin.

He shock me, Our darling daddy is working well according to their members here

1 Like

Re: How Gbagi Women Took Up Road Repairs In Abuja by IADEJOH: 4:56pm On Oct 05, 2020
These women deserves national award but oftentimes, the award is sold out to underserving fellow.

The state of metropolitan road in Abuja this days is pathetic.
Re: How Gbagi Women Took Up Road Repairs In Abuja by room089: 4:56pm On Oct 05, 2020
PureGoldh:
Permit me to say this...nobody in his or her right senses will wholeheartedly brag about this country via the other side of this world.

Shame on Nigerian government...there is nothing good one can write home about them

..... so true bro.

1 Like

Re: How Gbagi Women Took Up Road Repairs In Abuja by Adrian9(m): 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
Our thieving politicians. Shame on you!

Re: How Gbagi Women Took Up Road Repairs In Abuja by kilonshele101(m): 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2020
SmartProf:

Their paid agents will call it patriotism. Just look at how the women have become emergency Civil Engineers cos of a bad road. From the first picture, they've began 'dualization' of the road with stones grin.

At least she's better than you who always complain about everything and blame everyone without contributing a dime to improve our bad state undecided

All you know how to do is to complain, blame and play victim
Re: How Gbagi Women Took Up Road Repairs In Abuja by oladipupo38880: 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
women stay at residence
Re: How Gbagi Women Took Up Road Repairs In Abuja by marsman: 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
What are you doing in your community?
Re: How Gbagi Women Took Up Road Repairs In Abuja by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
Biafra was better than this.
Re: How Gbagi Women Took Up Road Repairs In Abuja by maxzzo1(m): 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2020
See buhari n fct na wao
Re: How Gbagi Women Took Up Road Repairs In Abuja by uuzba(m): 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Such a shame, imagine Nigerian capital
Abuja is capital of fraud.

1 Like

Re: How Gbagi Women Took Up Road Repairs In Abuja by uuzba(m): 5:26pm On Oct 05, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:
Biafra was better than this.
Ehen?
Go and stay there na and browse that site.
This is Nigerian website. Stop browsing it.

2 Likes

Re: How Gbagi Women Took Up Road Repairs In Abuja by uuzba(m): 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
KingDash:
make we just carry presidency give woman... even if na 1hr.
Hmm.
Same people wey we dey say get fish brain.

Take time O.
Re: How Gbagi Women Took Up Road Repairs In Abuja by kemika8989(m): 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2020
Asphericnews:

https://asphericnews.com/2020/10/05/how-gbagi-women-took-up-road-repairs-in-abuja/
this kubwa my area they have tried a lot. AOP of brekete human right radio chas promised to even support them with the sum of 50,000 today. seriously I'm impressed

1 Like

Re: How Gbagi Women Took Up Road Repairs In Abuja by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 05, 2020
maiiilooo:
This government should be shamed to see this

I pray oh... They will even be happy to say, this is the kind of things they want in this country, so they can embezzle more public funds
Re: How Gbagi Women Took Up Road Repairs In Abuja by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2020
uuzba:

Ehen?
Go and stay there na and browse that site.
This is Nigerian website. Stop browsing it.
ok
Re: How Gbagi Women Took Up Road Repairs In Abuja by Nyamve1: 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2020
Na my area be this ooo
Re: How Gbagi Women Took Up Road Repairs In Abuja by jaygogna(m): 6:54pm On Oct 05, 2020
Re: How Gbagi Women Took Up Road Repairs In Abuja by abbeyie007(m): 8:34pm On Oct 05, 2020
Dis headline is confusing, they are not Gbagi women, it's a mixture of mainly Yorubas, Edo, Igala and Igbo.
Re: How Gbagi Women Took Up Road Repairs In Abuja by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2020
Re: How Gbagi Women Took Up Road Repairs In Abuja by Rareoil(m): 9:25pm On Oct 05, 2020
Supermugu:
cheesy... We need more and more Black Roads grin

Bro which kain picture be this.
Re: How Gbagi Women Took Up Road Repairs In Abuja by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:42am On Oct 06, 2020
SilverNorGold:
God bless Nigeria. The government cannot solve ALL the problems. No government can. The citizens too should volunteer and render communal services. Nigeria belongs to us all.. If we don't take care of Nigeria, who will?

On this note, I call on all patriotic and well-meaning Nigerians to emulate these lovely women and other "uncelebrated" Patriots, who have dedicated some of their precious time to rendering communal services for the betterment of this great nation.

God bless Nigerians.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

I can assure you there are countless men and women in Nigeria that carry out road repairs in their locality without even collecting money like this women are doing. Able bodied men work on federal, state and local roads all over the country to make them manageable. Even some elites are not left out.
That said, you that you're passing buck of govt responsibility to citizens in the name of patriotism, Can you kindly share a picture of you sweeping your street or draining the gutters.
Re: How Gbagi Women Took Up Road Repairs In Abuja by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 06, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

I can assure you there are countless men and women in Nigeria that carry out road repairs in their locality without even collecting money like this women are doing. Able bodied men work on federal, state and local roads all over the country to make them manageable. Even some elites are not left out.
That said, you that you're passing buck of govt responsibility to citizens in the name of patriotism, Can you kindly share a picture of you sweeping your street or draining the gutters.

My brother, I don't have to share pictures of myself in action to prove anything to you.

May God bless us all.
Re: How Gbagi Women Took Up Road Repairs In Abuja by EARLFINS: 8:42am On Oct 06, 2020
Am a witness to this tremendous success achieved by the women of this community called Biazyn across.
Honestly, am flabbergasted at the speed at which this women take in working on this road.
God will continue to bless and empower them and their families.
They have served humanity, God will service them in all ramifications.
Long live the women. ���

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Advises Nigerians Against Travelling To Northern Cyprus / We Pay Between 300 - 500 Naira To Enter Nigeria – Illegal Immigrants (Pictured) / Speeding Vehicle Rammed Into Lady's Shop In Owerri. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.