Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Help...i'm Depressed And About To Lose My Admission - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help...i'm Depressed And About To Lose My Admission (482 Views)

Help!! I'm About To Use All My Money To Buy Dollar. / I Am About To Lose My Dad's Contributory Pension, Bankers/Lawyers Help! / Investors Lose $190m As Owner Of Cryptocurrency Company Dies With Passwords (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help...i'm Depressed And About To Lose My Admission by ojonugway(m): 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
I need help. I pray this write up meets a good Samaritan on time.

I'm a student of one of the state Universities in Nigeria. Kogi state University to be precise.
I'm a 200L student, an orphan...

I need 50k to pay my sch fees. My sch is currently writing exams, we're rounding up the semester already but due to financial difficulties I couldn't pay my sch fees. Because of this, I've missed an exam already and the sch won't let me seat for my exams until I pay my tuition fee. I've an exam tomorrow which I meant not be allowed to seat for...

Pls help a helpless fellow...

My number : 08157434411
Sch name: kogi state University
Tuition fee: 50k
Acc number: 5858680016
Fcmb
Re: Help...i'm Depressed And About To Lose My Admission by ojonugway(m): 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2020
Lalasticlala I don't know if you can help me to move this to front page for people to see. I really need this at this point in time.

I'm posting this here because I don't have any where else to turn to....�
Re: Help...i'm Depressed And About To Lose My Admission by ojonugway(m): 5:44pm On Oct 05, 2020
Please help a brother...

I can't afford to miss any further exams pls
Re: Help...i'm Depressed And About To Lose My Admission by ojonugway(m): 6:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
Help a brother
Re: Help...i'm Depressed And About To Lose My Admission by ojonugway(m): 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2020
I've seen fellow Nigerians render help when they feel like helping...

There's no better time to help than right now, this isn't a hustle. I'm on a verge of a disaster.
Re: Help...i'm Depressed And About To Lose My Admission by ojonugway(m): 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
Help
Re: Help...i'm Depressed And About To Lose My Admission by ojonugway(m): 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
Save a future
Re: Help...i'm Depressed And About To Lose My Admission by MikeMicheal(m): 5:27am On Oct 06, 2020
ojonugway:

Nonsense.
Are we the one that sent you to school in the first place?
It is not compulsory you go to school.
DROP OUT!
Re: Help...i'm Depressed And About To Lose My Admission by Pk01(m): 7:03am On Oct 06, 2020
What have you been doing throughout the lockdown....? Baba u funny ooh or u ve been sicked.?most of us na student like you ,am in same 200l with you man..the small change that I hustled to make .na in I go take change cloth,pay school fees ...guy 45%Nigerian student sponsored their self through school and am one of them..stop begging and double ur hustled!

(1) (Reply)

Don't Miss This N100,000 Opportunity / Get Quick Loans Using Your Vehicle As Collateral / Do I Invest In Micro Nissan Cars For Hire Purchase In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.