Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:48 AM

Avoid Unnecessary Pressure. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Avoid Unnecessary Pressure. (156 Views)

Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years / I Joined Islam Because They Don’t Pay Unnecessary Offering And Tithes / What Is The Funniest And Most Unnecessary Testimony You Have Heard In Church. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Avoid Unnecessary Pressure. by Missyajoke(f): 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2020
Avoid unnecessary pressure..
Allow patience to finish its work in you ..

There is time for everything under the sun!

That car that you must use all your savings and even borrow to buy so that others can “know” that the lord is good is not time yet.. hold it!

That phone you must have but can’t afford to buy credit in it is not necessary now.. calm down

That rented apartment you want to furnish to the teeth and invite all your enemies and frenemies to see isn’t necessary.. cool temper!

The reason you can’t wait to have all these things NOW is becos ur not sure you’ll have them tomorrow otherwise you’ll be calm.

Just becos ur friend(s) have it doesn’t mean u must have it .. your destinies are different,we will all get there in due time !!..

MY PRAYER IS THAT THIS NEW MONTH YOU’LL ENGAGE AND TRANSACT WITH LIFE MORE PRUDENTLY AND INTELLIGENTLY!!

Source: Instagram

(1) (Reply)

Hod Name Please / Joyce Meyer Devotional October 19 2020 / Sarah Jakes Roberts Message Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.