Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,490 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To (4531 Views)

This Industry Is Going Down, Do Not Invest Your Hard Earned Money In It / Forex Is A Great Way To Earn Money. / Spotted This Industry! Little Investment, Make Money Fast! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To by Englishisamust: 7:34pm On Oct 05, 2020
I just blew my 10 dollars account, I'm quitting Forex, this people are just lying to us. No one is making money in this industry. Money wey I suffer before I get I don blow aam. Have not seen anyone that can give you proof that is making money in this business. Most of them make money selling courses. I backtested the strategy I use for a months and I still blew the account I'm tired of this business.

8 Likes

Re: Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To by CosmicPhoenix: 7:41pm On Oct 05, 2020
undecided

11 Likes

Re: Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To by hidhrhis(m): 7:42pm On Oct 05, 2020
grin grin grin
it is not a quick rich scheme besides how can u start trading with 10 dollars for goodness sake
forex isnt about baktesting a straategy mister
go learn from the beginning again
go look for where u will get candlesstick trading bible and enrol urself in babypips.com,go watch emmanuel otabor video on youtube and start demo trading all over again
before u can make it in forex u will pass through a lot and u must graduate from school of hardknock without that my brother u will always be among the 95 percent that fails in forex

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To by imagrg(m): 7:47pm On Oct 05, 2020
True.
hidhrhis:
grin grin grin
it is not a quick rich scheme besides how can u start trading with 10 dollars for goodness sake
forex isnt about baktesting a straategy mister
go learn from the beginning again
go look for where u will get candlesstick trading bible and enrol urself in babypips.com,go watch emmanuel otabor video on youtube and start demo trading all over again
before u can make it in forex u will pass through a lot and u must graduate from school of hardknock without that my brother u will always be among the 95 percent that fails in forex
Re: Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To by Karleb(m): 7:51pm On Oct 05, 2020
Show us the trading history and I'll tell you what you are doing wrong.

In the mean time, stay away from FX.

1 Like

Re: Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To by emillysmigael(f): 8:24pm On Oct 05, 2020
Trading FX with $10 is ridiculous

7 Likes

Re: Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To by Goldencheese(m): 1:46am On Oct 06, 2020
How can you trade Forex with 10 dollars? I have never heard that before. Except 10 dollars is a lot size of a bigger amount but even at that 10 dollars can't get you anything.
Re: Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 4:02am On Oct 06, 2020
Goldencheese:
How can you trade Forex with 10 dollars? I have never heard that before. Except 10 dollars is a lot size of a bigger amount but even at that 10 dollars can't get you anything.
grin that means you have heard it today.

1 Like

Re: Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To by FxExpo(m): 6:36am On Oct 06, 2020
I don't understand or Maybe Am Not Seeing Well,did He Mean $10 or $10k,look I Don't believe In Using This small Amount To Go and Scam the Market, nobody Will Sell Better training Manual to You @ $10 so Bro restructure Your Mindset as we Restructure This Country #RESTRUCTURE#
Re: Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 06, 2020
Englishisamust:
I just blew my 10 dollars account, I'm quitting Forex, this people are just lying to us. No one is making money in this industry. Money wey I suffer before I get I don blow aam. Have not seen anyone that can give you proof that is making money in this business. Most of them make money selling courses. I backtested the strategy I use for a months and I still blew the account I'm tired of this business.

When you were demo trading, was your demo account $10?

5 Likes

Re: Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 06, 2020
emillysmigael:
Trading FX with $10 is ridiculous
It is preposterous
Re: Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To by Goldencheese(m): 7:30am On Oct 06, 2020
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:
grin that means you have heard it today.

I was really wondering grin grin grin
Re: Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To by Victor468: 8:03am On Oct 06, 2020
Hello everyone, I like to disagree with the assertion that forex trading is a scam. People are making money in forex no doubt but many more are loosing money every day. The truth is, while it can takes real forex traders years to learn the skills and expertise in order to make profit, others go for 3 or 4 weeks training and expects to start making profit. It is simply unrealistic.
But today there is a better way to earn from the forex market without ever having to loose your hard earned money. Please permit me to to introduce to you OMEGAPRO. This company will trade for you and give a consistent daily returns of your investment. NO STORIES!
Chat me up on whatsapp>>>07031909448 for more details.
Re: Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To by Danpersie31(m): 8:42am On Oct 06, 2020
Englishisamust:

only $10? and you are WAILING? pls go and sit down. forex is not for the Lily hearted

2 Likes

Re: Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To by Iceyjayz: 8:57am On Oct 06, 2020
Englishisamust:

Forex isn't for you boy, i will advise you to stay away from it.

lol imagine, you just lost $10 and you are here wailing cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To by Notatribalist(m): 11:01am On Oct 06, 2020
Englishisamust:

10 dollars, and you wanted to turn it to 1thousand abi?Your types can never make it in forex..That being said,if you have never seen a successful trader, you can come and visit me..

1 Like

Re: Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To by legacystore: 11:13am On Oct 06, 2020
10 dollar fx acct grin

The minimum u can trade fx with is 1000 dollars so u an make 10% minimum weekly
Re: Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To by Englishisamust: 11:26am On Oct 06, 2020
Notatribalist:
10 dollars, and you wanted to turn it to 1thousand abi?Your types can never make it in forex..That being said,if you have never seen a successful trader, you can come and visit me..

I will make it stop telling I cant make it, it is hard, Forex used my life to see waiting I Neva see for my life

1 Like

Re: Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To by juniorstar(m): 11:51am On Oct 06, 2020
Englishisamust:

if you want to do forex use better money, proper risk management. in my view start from 500 dollars and use micro lot.

1 Like

Re: Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To by karkinase(m): 12:40pm On Oct 06, 2020
Forex is hard no jokes...few personz are consistently profitable that's the plain truth.
Re: Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:01pm On Oct 06, 2020
Englishisamust:

Sorry for the loss and don't mind those ones bashing you - like they can see $2 and pick from the floor like that (funny enough some of them bragging will throw you false screenshot or proof, where as have blown their account or haven't experienced such funds they're dishing out). I'll honest with you, Forex isn't a scam but, it has to do with what you are doing and the results with time.(I think). I'll suggest you go with something you're comfortable with (not Forex of course).

2 Likes

Re: Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To by Snitch24(m): 2:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
Even 100$ is nt advisable to start with not to talk of 10$
U played ur self bro
Re: Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To by Telegram234(m): 3:32pm On Oct 06, 2020
grin
scammers don chop this one.
Set awon make 2k daily without ur smartphone, chat me up on whatsapp.
Lmao.

6 Likes

Re: Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To by MikeDewol: 3:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
Hello there,
I will like to introduce you to an investment platform that allows you earn passive income in 25working days with zero risk.

LKI CAPITALS
Our service:
LKI is a financial institution that offers you 20% interest on capital investments with minimum of #50,000 and above to 10million and you earn 20% interest plus your capital at the end of 25working days.

We trade the forex market and other money market on behalf of our investors and maintain a huge capital base with great risk management
Contact: whatsapp 08070750423 for investment enquiries and procedure

Re: Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To by FxExpo(m): 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2020
Englishisamust:
I just blew my 10 dollars account, I'm quitting Forex.

Each Time I Read This Part i always feel Shame as If am The op, but To be honest With You $10 can't stand The Wave Of forex Market,you Said You Backtested your Strategy but Was It With $10 account?My Broker Once Give Me virtual $10k to Practice With and I Was Making $3k daily but deep Inside Me i Was Not Feeling My Success because I Won't afford that $10k in My Live Account. It Very Easy To Practice With large Amount like $10k or $100k but Will You able to Fund These amount in Live.practice Again But This Time With Low Amount you Can Afford When Starting Live.
Re: Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To by Linzbreezy(m): 5:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
First step, take another step!

1 Like

Re: Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:39pm On Oct 06, 2020
FxExpo:
I don't understand or Maybe Am Not Seeing Well,did He Mean $10 or $10k,look I Don't believe In Using This small Amount To Go and Scam the Market, nobody Will Sell Better training Manual to You @ $10 so Bro restructure Your Mindset as we Restructure This Country #RESTRUCTURE#

Oga sir, I hail you.

Restructure is the trending word now...
Re: Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To by KelvinCoaster(m): 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
Englishisamust:

I will make it stop telling I cant make it, it is hard, Forex used my life to see waiting I Neva see for my life
Englishisamust you're very correct,'forex is a scam'.If you want to make money from trading foreign exchange just visit any BDC near your location.Buy Dollars and sell it when there is a depreciation in the value of the Naira.

I made a fortune last month from this mode of trading!

Take note: You need some level of patience to make mega-profit.

Goodluck!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To by Kobicove(m): 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
Englishisamust:

I suggest you change your strategy
Re: Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To by IamDavid(m): 6:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
Notatribalist:
Baba create managers account, let's eat some money together
Re: Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To by Fibonacci88: 7:01pm On Oct 06, 2020
Op is a clown..no dare mention this thing for MBA forex thread o. Those investors go chop u raw. Forex pays but I think u went with a wrong mentality. Thank God u only lost $10 which I find very hard to believe. Go back ND learn b4 thinking of earning. We spend 4yrs in University to study courses why shouldn't u put the required effort to learn a skill that can pay u for life

5 Likes

Re: Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To by LikeAking: 7:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
Run from any business they are hyping,or marketing to you.

Empty businesses make the loudest noise.

They dont beg anyone to make money.

No body should convince you to join any business.

Beta thing no dey bey person.

Guy man run fast.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaswipe.com- Fund & Withdraw Your Bitcoin, Perfectmoney, Skrill, Neteller Etc / Opay Account Hacked / Nursery And Primary School Business Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.