Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:50 PM

Exactly What Is The Aim Of The Familiar Spirits? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exactly What Is The Aim Of The Familiar Spirits? (565 Views)

How Familiar Spirits Operate - Apostle Arome Osayi / Familiar Spirits Exposed! Know Their Secret, Operations, How To Get Rid Of Them! / “familiar Spirits” - TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exactly What Is The Aim Of The Familiar Spirits? by SarutobiEky(m): 7:42am On Oct 06, 2020
So without further ado, I'd hit the nail on the head straight away.
Pretty certain some of y'all have experienced the occurrence or at least heard of it. "The roaming of a departed soul. Some people after they die, come back and relocate to another part of the world where they are not known, start life afresh, even start a family and all that stuff we hear of.

So, Ive been thinking lately, what exactly do these beings want? Cause obviously these aren't the spirits of the departed but "familiars" who have made it their primary objective to study the behaviour of the dead whilst still alive and take their form to cause confusion among the living.

But besides doing that, we have heard of spirits coming back to their home to reveal to their partners; bank account details, people who owe them money, where they kept their valuables hidden, so on and so forth. If indeed these entities are out to instill doubt and confusion in the heart of the Christendom, why are they doing good along the way. Or are these actions just a part of the bigger picture? Is this a part of the plan to deceive humanity? What do y'all think? Why are these entities doing good when their real intent is to do evil? Let's have a bit of a discuss.
Re: Exactly What Is The Aim Of The Familiar Spirits? by Kobojunkiee: 5:55pm On Oct 06, 2020
SarutobiEky:
So without further ado, I'd hit the nail on the head straight away.
Pretty certain some of y'all have experienced the occurrence or at least heard of it. "The roaming of a departed soul. Some people after they die, come back and relocate to another part of the world where they are not known, start life afresh, even start a family and all that stuff we hear of.

So, Ive been thinking lately, what exactly do these beings want? Cause obviously these aren't the spirits of the departed but "familiars" who have made it their primary objective to study the behaviour of the dead whilst still alive and take their form to cause confusion among the living.

But besides doing that, we have heard of spirits coming back to their home to reveal to their partners; bank account details, people who owe them money, where they kept their valuables hidden, so on and so forth. If indeed these entities are out to instill doubt and confusion in the heart of the Christendom, why are they doing good along the way. Or are these actions just a part of the bigger picture? Is this a part of the plan to deceive humanity? What do y'all think? Why are these entities doing good when their real intent is to do evil? Let's have a bit of a discuss.
You have heard so many fantastical stories so far... we get it. But how many have you worked to verify? How many of those stories, you claim to have heard, have even an ounce of truth to it? undecided

1 Like

Re: Exactly What Is The Aim Of The Familiar Spirits? by SarutobiEky(m): 6:41pm On Oct 06, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
You have heard so many fantastical stories so far... we get it. But how many have you worked to verify? How many of those stories, you claim to have heard, have even an ounce of truth to it? undecided
lol..I'm just trying to learn, my man

1 Like

Re: Exactly What Is The Aim Of The Familiar Spirits? by Kobojunkiee: 6:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
SarutobiEky:
lol..I'm just trying to learn, my man
Learn what though from the made-up stories?
Re: Exactly What Is The Aim Of The Familiar Spirits? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:07pm On Oct 06, 2020
In the beginning God made the heavens (all the places where spirits dwells and the spirits, in his word God refer to them as angels or his sons!

One third of all the angels in heaven rebelled against God and so they joined the first rebel known as Satan, the rebellious angels are known as demons in God's word!

Now to answer your question!

The rebellious angels knew they are going to be destroyed so they want God to use his own hands to destroy everything he has made. They want to make him annoyed with grief, the only way to do this is by carrying along all the creatures God made in his likeness on planet earth. Therefore since humans have inherited death through our first parents, and nobody has been to heaven and come back to tell us, these rebellious angels agreed to continue promoting the first lie ever spoken to deceive humans!

"You are never going to die in reality" Genesis 3:4

So they're the once doing all those stuff, they want people to believe that death is just a means of going to another place, but in reality the dead don't know nor remember anything! Ecclesiastes 9:5-10

God bless you! smiley

1 Like

Re: Exactly What Is The Aim Of The Familiar Spirits? by CodeTemplar: 8:32pm On Oct 06, 2020
The term familiar spirit the way I can summarize it is an evil spirit that a human builds a relationship of familiarity and help with.

The way OP used it, I perceive he meant spirits of people one(living soul) once knew in the physical.
Re: Exactly What Is The Aim Of The Familiar Spirits? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:40pm On Oct 06, 2020
CodeTemplar:
The term familiar spirit the way I can summarize it is an evil spirit that a human builds a relationship of familiarity and help with.

The way OP used it, I perceive he meant spirits of people one once knew in the physical.

There is nothing like the bolded in real life!
The dead have nothing in their minds, all their memories (love, hate, envy and ambition) is gone! Ecclesiastes 9:6
Re: Exactly What Is The Aim Of The Familiar Spirits? by SarutobiEky(m): 6:21am On Oct 07, 2020
CodeTemplar:

The way OP used it, I perceive he meant spirits of people one(living soul) once knew in the physical.
eggzactly brother. You get the drift.
Re: Exactly What Is The Aim Of The Familiar Spirits? by SarutobiEky(m): 6:23am On Oct 07, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
Learn what though from the made-up stories?
hmmm. So you're insinuating all the people who claimed to have experienced this phenomenon could be telling lies?
Re: Exactly What Is The Aim Of The Familiar Spirits? by Kobojunkiee: 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2020
SarutobiEky:
hmmm. So you're insinuating all the people who claimed to have experienced this phenomenon could be telling lies?
One thing I know is that so many are too lazy to consider the facts of their experiences.
When I was a child, I used to have night troubles. Some nights, I would wake up believing some force was pinning me down or trying to choke me to death. Now, a part of me, was convinced from stories I had heard that I was being attacked at night by demons and spirits, but since I had never in fact seen one to validate that idea, I threw it aside and kept searching for answers. I listened as so many others narrated similar experiences and concluded, without evidence, that indeed someone/something harbored a grudge against their person.

I tried praying, but I noticed that prayer remained ineffectual as the night-troubles continued into adulthood and so did my anxieties and worries increase. Eventually, I decided it was better to accept that the problem may in fact have a mental root than a spiritual root as claimed by many in the Nigerian community I grew up in. Many years later, I decided to narrate my experience to a psychiatrist, who then pointed me in the right direction. I went on treatment and I no longer have those experiences and now have a better understanding of what was in fact happening in my body to make my mind create such illusions in its bid to save me from dying in my sleep from lack of oxygen to my brain.

What did I say all this to mean? We are meant to seek out the truth in all cases, not sit and accept any unsubstantiated explanation tossed at us, as these explanations almost always never seem to come with a solution but instead provide the mind yet another reason to continue in its deluded state.

1 Like

Re: Exactly What Is The Aim Of The Familiar Spirits? by SarutobiEky(m): 8:49pm On Oct 07, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
One thing I know is that so many are too lazy to consider the facts of their experiences.
When I was a child, I used to have night troubles. Some nights, I would wake up believing some force was pinning me down or trying to choke me to death. Now, a part of me, was convinced from stories I had heard that I was being attacked at night by demons and spirits, but since I had never in fact seen one to validate that idea, I threw it aside and kept searching for answers. I listened as so many others narrated similar experiences and concluded, without evidence, that indeed someone/something harbored a grudge against their person.

I tried praying, but I noticed that prayer remained ineffectual as the night-troubles continued into adulthood and so did my anxieties and worries increase. Eventually, I decided it was better to accept that the problem may in fact have a mental root than a spiritual root as claimed by many in the Nigerian community I grew up in. Many years later, I decided to narrate my experience to a psychiatrist, who then pointed me in the right direction. I went on treatment and I no longer have those experiences and now have a better understanding of what was in fact happening in my body to make my mind create such illusions in its bid to save me from dying in my sleep from lack of oxygen to my brain.

What did I say all this to mean? We are meant to seek out the truth in all cases, not sit and accept any unsubstantiated explanation tossed at us, as these explanations almost always never seem to come with a solution but instead provide the mind yet another reason to continue in its deluded state.
hm
This is really deep.

1 Like

Re: Exactly What Is The Aim Of The Familiar Spirits? by Kobojunkie: 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2020
SarutobiEky:
hm
This is really deep.
The human mind does play tricks on us, a lot too. Way too many folks have never spent enough time navigating their own minds to recognize these tricks when they do show up.

(1) (Reply)

Speak In Tongues / What Is The Significance Of Friday Prayers In Islam? / I Did Not Sleep With Pastor Sulaiman - Pst Faith Edeko. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.