Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Savings On Investa; How Does It Works? - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Savings On Investa; How Does It Works? (544 Views)

Understanding The FGN Savings Bonds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Savings On Investa; How Does It Works? by investaNig: 11:22am On Oct 06, 2020
My father used to say “There are 3 rules of money

Make money legally.
Keep your money.
Multiply your money.
Investa.ng gives you the chance to do all three but I want to focus on rule 2 which is keeping/Saving your money.

If you really want to be financially free, then you need to learn to save your money, no matter how small.

What is Investa.ng

Investa.ng is an app/platform that helps you keep/save your money, no matter how small you think that money is.

With investa.ng, there is no limit to how much you want to save.

We believe in the principle of a little drop of water makes an ocean.

You can save your money over a period of time and your savings accumulate interest which ranges from 10 – 45% depending on the duration of your savings.

You might say “But I have a savings account with bank XYZ or I already use app ABC”

Yes, but how many times have you gone to withdraw your money because you feel like getting something?

Investa.ng is designed to help you learn financial discipline as you can only withdraw your money on your chosen date.

Withdrawal outside that date will attract a penalty of 4% and you will also lose all the accumulated interest.

Another reason investa.ng is better is that you get your interest every week, Thursdays to be precise.

Before I continue, kindly click on the link to start saving on investa.ng.

With investa.ng, no maintenance charges, no SMS charges.

Like I said earlier, investa.ng is set up to help imbibe savings culture, so you can always set what date and the time your savings should be deducted from your account before expenses sets in.

Lastly, does any bank give you an investment fund when you open an account?

Absolute NO.

But investa.ng gives you instant N1,000 investment fund when you sign and activate your account.

What are you waiting for?

Visit www.investa.ng to start saving and begin your journey to financial freedom.
Re: Savings On Investa; How Does It Works? by ebisteven: 2:43am On Oct 07, 2020
Nice one, pls what is the interest rate monthly or yearly?
Re: Savings On Investa; How Does It Works? by investaNig: 8:59am On Oct 07, 2020
20% per annum
ebisteven:
Nice one, pls what is the interest rate monthly or yearly?
Re: Savings On Investa; How Does It Works? by Ogbotobo77(m): 12:55pm On Oct 09, 2020
i was not given 1000 reg bonus
Re: Savings On Investa; How Does It Works? by investaNig: 8:15am On Oct 12, 2020
Ogbotobo77:
i was not given 1000 reg bonus
You get the 1000 investment bonus when you activate your account

(1) (Reply)

Where To Fund Your Skrill & Neteller In Nigeria / Double Your Money (crypto) In 250 Hours! / 3 Bedroom Terrace Duplex With BQ At Bella Home 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.