Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,018 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:17 PM

Fraud: Seun Egbegbe Appears In Court (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fraud: Seun Egbegbe Appears In Court (Photos, Video) (36444 Views)

Serial Fraud: Seun Egbegbe, Others Lose Bid To Quash Charges / R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) / Seun Egbegbe Appears In Court Today After Spending 20 Month In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraud: Seun Egbegbe Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Mcreloaded(m): 5:54pm On Oct 06, 2020
adekennis:
This guy still looking fresh..I learnt he makes more money in prison now more than when he was in free world.

If true then no wonder he is still there and claiming he does not have funds to pay a lawyer.
The fact he is this fresh means you are very right
Re: Fraud: Seun Egbegbe Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by deepwater(f): 7:24pm On Oct 06, 2020
classicfrank4u:

Okay.. I agree.. so what does this statement below implies?

"except Egbegbe, who is having difficulty paying legal fees, filed no-case submissions."

It implies that you are not educated as much as you think
Re: Fraud: Seun Egbegbe Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by classicfrank4u(m): 8:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
deepwater:

It implies that you are not educated as much as you think

grin oga I have agreed na.. oya explain what the statement means na?so the whole of nairaland can witness how stupid and dull you are grin
Re: Fraud: Seun Egbegbe Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by maasoap(m): 8:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
Prodigee:
[s] Oga when you were sent to school but instead na baba ijebu you go dey play. Stop trying so hard to be intelligent. You are not. Your offense was not being able to comprehend my post, but quoting me and not being intelligible in any sense. [/s] If you like quote me again and spew another trash. Na you sabi !

You said all these to me but didn't want me to quote again? Are you afraid of your shadow? Don't worry, I won't insult you back because my point was already made and it was the bitter truth. Channel your anger properly
Re: Fraud: Seun Egbegbe Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by femi4: 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2020
O ya e fun won legbegbe

O ya e fun won legbegbe

Fun won je bi Seun legbegbe(Mr Real, Mr Real)

Iphone1......legbegbe
Re: Fraud: Seun Egbegbe Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2020
This is the thread created in 2016 when he stole the nine iPhones.

https://www.nairaland.com/3479514/seun-egbegbe-caught-stolen-iphones

1 Like

Re: Fraud: Seun Egbegbe Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by AristocraticMe: 1:34am On Oct 07, 2020
Prodigee:
Not saying these guys should not be brought to book, but why haven't any of our evil polithiefcians been successfully arraigned and committed to jail? Who are we deceiving in this dear country of ours, where the law is meted against only the common folk but favour's the elites? Oshi!
catching a thief who steals with a pen is hard and difficult to prove. Let us say you did a project for 5 million and you wrote in your receipt 15 million.

How can you prove it was 5 million I did it..... you can say you will check all the receipts for raw materials.... all the person will say is he paid consultation fee of 3 million twice and that's it... will you say he should not consult ? All he has to do is to get his friend to create a company and pay the consultation fee to the company. There are many other tricks in the book.

it is hard to catch a white collar thief and remember they have lawyers as friends who will give them legal advice.
Re: Fraud: Seun Egbegbe Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by fredoooooo: 4:59am On Oct 07, 2020
xcellentgraphic:
The guy dey fresh sha
He's serving jail terms from house..
Re: Fraud: Seun Egbegbe Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by ericmor: 6:22am On Oct 08, 2020
sylve11:
Abeg wetin be the real matter wey happen? cool

The guy na scammer and na facing him dey do. Order for phones and laptop in higher quantity from him and then ur money will be gone without receiving anything. Dont ask me how he does it cus I'm not a scammer
Re: Fraud: Seun Egbegbe Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by juman(m): 6:52am On Oct 08, 2020
Perennial thieves.

He has been there for long.
Why the judiciary takes forever to conclude cases.
Even if they sentence him to jail, the jail term cannot be more than that.

They should allow him to go home but with strong warning.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anita Okoye Vs Lola Okoye! Who Is More Beautiful? / Tiwa Savage In Flurry Outfit: Hit Or Miss? / Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.